• 2 - rawr?

0 0%
  • 1 - RAWRRR!!!11one

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions

It's out: Mangastream Version

Spoiler!

That thing in the sky, It does roughly have the design/appearance of a scull. Do I dare to say this is his Bankai, "Eliminate From Heaven"?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    That thing in the sky, It does roughly have the design/appearance of a scull. Do I dare to say this is his Bankai, "Eliminate From Heaven"?
    I don't think that's Kenpachi's Bankai, I think that's someone else. Could be Jingo's group or Urahara's group I doubt it's Ichigo it's way too early for him.

Again with the funky translation...

...wait, didn't Zaraki kill like 3 SR last time with easy ?

So, it's either the Hollow Mask motive or the skull one (maybe it's the real Zaraki ;p ?).

Looks like Zaraki's reiatsu armor is bad at blocking quincy - reishi attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I don't think that's Kenpachi's Bankai, I think that's someone else. Could be Jingo's group or Urahara's group I doubt it's Ichigo it's way too early for him.
    Yeah, I also think it's too early for Ichigo, but then I also thought it was too early for Kenpachi. And then too early for Kenpachi to get serious. So... we'll see.

Either of those groups do seem likely also. Or maybe Kenpachi decided to take off his eye patch?

I think it might be Ichigo, the skull is in the shape of his badge. It might be foreshadowing his return. I actually want to see Orihime and Rukia take these girls on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I think it might be Ichigo, the skull is in the shape of his badge. It might be foreshadowing his return. I actually want to see Orihime and Rukia take these girls on.

It's definitely not Ichigo (too early).

Ginjo did have a skeletal motif to his Bankai last I remember. And Ginjo also had his own Substitute Shinigami badge.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's definitely not Ichigo (too early).

Ginjo did have a skeletal motif to his Bankai last I remember. And Ginjo also had his own Substitute Shinigami badge.
    Well, last time when Ichigo had to enter SS from HM, he had to enter through a portal in the sky, so perhaps it is the Arrancar team (even though Urahara opened himself the standard door earlier ). Seeing as the Seireitei is closed off with a wall and a barrier, the Shiba clan would have likely need to use the canon to enter, I guess, so it might be them as well ? Then is Ichigo that was falling from the sky all along, that did say that he would reach there in half a day, which did seem to have passed, or even 1 already, so...

Speaking of Ichigo, I wonder if his new mask will be black this time, to represent that it is a "death" mask and not a hollow one (since they mentioned that he had become a real Shinigami) ?

Its hard to tell how much time has gone by since Ichigo left. It could be Fullbringer Team making there debut. I just wonder how much of use they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Its hard to tell how much time has gone by since Ichigo left. It could be Fullbringer Team making there debut. I just wonder how much of use they will be.
    At least 0.5-1 day had passed, since both Renji and Bach were sleeping at night and have awakened at morning.

Case 1 - The Shiba assault.
    The Time-Barman might be useful against the Zombie girl, since he should be able to revert the zombi-bloodification ?
    Gajuu should be at this point the strongest earth user, so he could take on the Thunderbolt-witch ?
    Ginjou likes to eat/absorb powers, so he could face against the Glutton-girl ?
    Tsukishima against the Power-girl ?

Case 2 - The HM reinforcement.
    Chad against the P-Quincy (Diablo Punch vs Power Punch) ?
    Ori against the Z-Quincy (Event/Existence Denial vs Zombification/Immortality) ?
    Grimjow against the T-Quincy (Panther Speed vs Thunderbolt Speed) ?
    Halibel against the G-Quincy (Water Spitter vs Everything Eater) ?

Case 3 - The White Death.
    One-Slash-4-Kill... to showcase that just like Yamamoto, he can now take down multiple SRs with a swing of his sword/s.