Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 746 Discussion/ 747 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/746

Enjoy!

This was a good chapter. The Ussop scenes were hilarious!

This chapter was really great and I had just one reaction at the end of it all. "Wow....USSOPP!!!"
    His bounty is going to skyrocket after this arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Great chapter. Laughed at Usopp haha.
    Bartolomeow not on the list was a little bit surprising, Cant wait till next week!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Hahahaha, Usopp is both the luckiest and unluckiest bastard in the world right now. Oda knows how to take a single joke and just branch it in to so many other jokes. God Usopp is going to be referenced for a long time XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Usopp with a higher price on his head than Luffy is hilarious.
    Although If what Law said is true then after Dressrosa and Doflamingo the next great battle will be against Kaido

As I've been saying since the beginning of this arc, if the SHs do not receive new bounties and posters I would be absolutely dumbfounded. To say this was an unbelievable chapter is a complete understatement. Between Doflamingo being the puppet-master of an entire country even though they know he is the true villain and the 12 prisoners, four of which are either royalty, pirates, or revolutionaries, being outshined by "God" Usopp, how the hell is this arc going to end?! I find it interesting that Luffy didn't undo Law's chains first....but I suppose he'll have to learn the hard way. Also, note that none of the big name gladiators have been shown to be hunting the prisoners, least of which Usopp. Of course they could very well in the coming chapters, but I would rather have them (the big names) recognize Usopp saved their asses and remain true to their word.

However, the thing I'm most confused/upset about is Isshou's decision to not go after Doflamingo! Certainly this sick game breaches some aspect of the Warlord contract, not to mention Isshou's own moral compass. Oh well, I'm sure Oda has a reason....

Lol Usopp parts were incredible haha, I can't believe they made his bounty 5 stars! Well at least some of the strawhats escaped getting a bounty. I hope Zoro gets a rematch with Peeka though, he needs to cut a mountain in half, especially since Hawkeye can cut a frozen Tsunami in half! But what are the Navy guys gonna do? I would think Isshou could just use gravity and pin down everyone on the island and then no one would be able to fight?
    A pie in the sky?

Just noticed that both "Gods" in this series have the exact same bounty of 500 million. Even if it isn't the real bounty of either of them its still a nice callback by Oda XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Another thing I'd like to note is the implications Law outlined in this chapter. As he says, the original plan was to force Doflamingo to vacate his Warlord position, in turn disrupting his SMILE production and earning the wrath of Kaido himself. However, Doflamingo the crazy ^#%* he is when and screwed that plan all to hell. Now with Bird Cage activated, there is no other way to go about defeating Doflamingo except head on, which Law knows is absolute suicide.

Which brings me to my point: if and when Luffy and the SHs/Law successfully defeat Doflamingo, not only will they have reached another level of awesomeness and notoriety, but they will have simultaneously garnered the fury of their second Yonkou. Remember, Luffy's already declared outright war against Big Mom, and as we saw earlier this arc, she is not very tolerant of such declarations. Luffy's already screwed up her FI candy production in addition to claiming he'll take her down, but should Doflamingo and his SMILE production and trade between him and Kaido, Kaido will likely react the same way Big Mom has: to send part of her crew to annihilate the SHs. Ultimately, the ire of two Yonkous undoubtedly will prove too much for whatever alliance (outside a Supernova alliance ) Luffy joins to defeat them. Yet, will the chance to destroy the infamous SHs incite turmoil amidst Big Mom and Kaido if this scenario does in fact arise? Definitely something to think about.....

that would be funny if deciding who gets to defeat the strawhats becomes a point of conflict between Kaido and Big Mom.

I hope that the last cover arc involving Caribou and X Drake hints at what's to come in the next arc. If Luffy and Law alone aren't enough to defeat Kaido then new allies could be the key. X-Drake may have earned Kaido's trust so that he can find weaknesses to exploit which may come to the fore when he and Luffy cross paths.