1 10.00%
  • Acceptable

3 30.00%
  • I really don't know what to feel

3 30.00%
  • Is this even Naruto anymore?

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Did Naruto just use SO6P Level Izanami to recreate Kakashi's left eye?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

It could be the parent Jutsu of Izanagi, Creation of All Things.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_of_All_Things

Naruto can basically do anything now, so I'm not even sure I want to hear the explanation anymore with the fear that it won't be believable lol

No, Naruto didn't create something from nothing, he used a part of Kakashi himself (his cells), to create the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Also, I really don't know how I feel about Naruto giving Kakashi an eye. I can accept him performing miraculous feats when it comes to healing the human body, but creating and implanting body parts with a single touch? Yea...not sure how I feel about that just yet. I'll wait for an explanation I suppose. I guess if the Sage can "create life" this should be within the realm of the Sage's power. Though I personally feel no human no matter how powerful should be able to create life, create human parts and organs, or bring the dead back to the realm of the living.
    It's not as miraculous as you think it is. At a "certain" point in life, every human posses a special kind of cells, that can become whatever cells you need. The best way to explain what Naruto did (simply), without too much bullsh*t, would be that Naruto gave a "command" to some cells in Kakashi's body (perhaps even to the whole appendix for example), to revert back to those special cells(that can become anything) and then gave another command to them, to become the eye, while supporting the process and speeding it up with great amounts of Life Energy.

Perhaps an easier explanation, is that Naruto manipulated some of Kakashi's cells at a genetic level and transfigured them into an Eye. After all, Kakashi's body already holds detailed information about the construction of his eye (well about his whole body actually), so all Naruto had to do is access those information and copy them to other cells, then replacing those random cells genetic information, with those form the eye (again with life energy supporting the process), thus those cells becoming the cells of an eye.

Either way, it does seem that Naruto can access and manipulate DNA of living organisms now, so I guess the DNA Sword is coming up soon ;p ?

It could be the parent Jutsu of Izanagi, Creation of All Things.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_of_All_Things

Naruto can basically do anything now, so I'm not even sure I want to hear the explanation anymore with the fear that it won't be believable lol

I can only think of Two Things it could have been,

1) He used his overwhelming life force to regrow Kakashi'slost eye, But he would not have any actual eye cells of Kakashi's to work with.

2) He used Izanagi. I Never use the term "Creation of all Things". When I read the chapter where Obito explained Izanagi, he never actually named it "creation of all things". Creation of all things is just a phrase describing so6p level Izanagi. To my mind fans invented the creation of all things as a jutsu.

If he had used so6p Izanagi, he could have used any cells from kakashi to accomplish this.

Spoiler!

It seems you are right Paulbee, we'll just use what you said for now; or perhaps True Izanagi or something to that effect.

@Zero, I don't know man...what bothers me more so than him creating an eye, piece of Kakashi's DNA or not, is how fast he did it. No matter how powerful Hagoromo was, I never considered him a God. Even with his tremendous power, I still labeled him as a human. I try not to get scientific with things like this, because it usually strays from the simplified explanation that he usually provides at some point. If this is the kinda stuff he can do with only half of his powers....I just don't know. Being able to heal any injury almost instantaneously makes him borderline immortal; something I never ever wanted Naruto to be.

It seems you are right Paulbee, we'll just use what you said for now; or perhaps True Izanagi or something to that effect.

@Zero, I don't know man...what bothers me more so than him creating an eye, piece of Kakashi's DNA or not, is how fast he did it. No matter how powerful Hagoromo was, I never considered him a God. Even with his tremendous power, I still labeled him as a human. I try not to get scientific with things like this, because it usually strays from the simplified explanation that he usually provides at some point. If this is the kinda stuff he can do with only half of his powers....I just don't know. Being able to heal any injury almost instantaneously makes him borderline immortal; something I never ever wanted Naruto to be.
    Well, he does fight against someone that can fly with only half of his body in another dimension... who is also going to power up and awaken some powers he couldn't use before. He, or rather they, will need it.

Also, if So6p could make something out of nothing, then I wouldn't really classify him as a human (then gain he makes it from his imagination and energy, so I'm not sure if that can be classified as something from nothing ). As long as someones uses something to make something, it seems pretty human-like, regardless of how detailed the works is going to be (whether you cut the tree to have wood to built a house, or you uses someone's random cells to make a new organ, really the basic idea is the same).

So. what happens next:

Situation is this, 1) Madara enter the space-time dimension in order to get his Rinnegan back. 2) Sasuke and Naruto are awaiting Madara's return so they can finish their fight. 3) Madara needs Obito's Sharingan to get back. 4) Madara is aware that Naruto and Sasuke are waiting for him upon his return.

So then either Madara:

a) Kills Obito, gets his Rinnegan back but he doesn't insert it yet, but holds on to it, while using Obito's eye to transport himself back, knowing that he'll be at a disadvantage the moment he reappears in the real world.

b) Kills Obito, Inserts his Rinnegan, and lets Black Zetsu teleport him back fully healed and ready to fight (assuming that Black Zetsu can use Obito's Sharingan.

c) Takes his Rinnegan back, Inserts it, and then he somehow forces Obito to teleport them all back.

I hope Sasuke and Naruto have destroyed Madara's lower body, although he could just grow another one if it is destroyed.

Well, that was pretty anticlimactic. The only amazing part was Naruto giving Kakashi his eye back. I was honestly hoping to see Sakura get a power up of some kind, but then again she knows the Byakogou so that actually helps more than what people give it credit for. Get monster strength plus that Wolverine like healing factor, if Kishimoto doesn't bitch her, she might be able to do a little more than just support. But this is Kishimoto we're talking about, ago he'll screw her over like Toryama screws over Yamcha. Plus am I the only one who sees Kakashi giving Sasuke his head band to wear like he used to? Kakashi always said Sasuke was the most like him. How creepy would it be if Sasuke and Kakashi had a relationship like Lee and Gai? Only with less tears and even less hugging and posing. And Naruto, you can make an eye from leftover cells? WTFF? I still think the Hyuga and the Uzumaki are descendants of the Sages brother. It only makes sense that way. If Kaguya is the source of the Byakugan, then that means every Hyuga is a blood relative to her. If one sages kids created the Senjuu and the Uchiha, then his brother had to have had kids. These kids became the Hyuga and the Uzumaki clans. Why Uzumaki? Because Naruto is neither a Senjuu or an Uchiha, but he has the Sages blood in him, the Uzumaki are credited with being the first clan to figure out how to seal a Tailed Beast to a person. The Jutsu was first used by the sage and his brother when they defeated the ten tails. So he had to had passed that along to his kids. It's just that his two nephews got the most attention because they started a war and their descendents started a cycle of hatred that kept the world in chaos for generations. Ashura must have realized this and decided to reincarnated himself in another branch of his family that was just as strong as the other but with the potential to break free of the curse he and his brother started.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

So. what happens next:
    d) Madara re-implants Obito's Sharingan set at another part of his body (maybe hands ?), so that he could have access to their powers alongside of his double Rinnegan,

e) Black Zetsu equips himself with both of Obito's Sharingan and then Madara equips himself with Black Zetsu, to power himself up even more and so that it goes 2 vs 2 (or he simply utilizes Obito's body just like the Spiral Zetsu utilizes Yamato's/Hashi-clone's ?).

@D.J. Uzumaki, if Sasuke is going to end up permanently with his new left eye, then he really might start wearing a head band the same way as Kakashi did, seeing as he needs to keep it closed if he wants to reduce the chakra drain coming from it.

Seeing as the Uzumaki clan symbol is based (and contains) on Ashura's clan symbol, they do seem to have descendant from Ashura. Still the reason why they seemed even more powerful than the Senju, might be a result of Ashura's descendants/Senju mixing with Bro6p's descendants... well the average Uzumaki did seem to have way better powers than an average Senju . Then again they were mentioned to be inbreeding like the Hyuuga (and some other clans), hmmmmm...

Also, I just realized that by utilizing Sasuke and Naruto's new eye-making power, Naruto should be technically capable of (mas- ?) replicating Sasuke's Sharingans ? Or perhaps they will even utilize this method in order to rebuild the Sharingan-wielding clan ;P.

I guess even thogh Sasuke now has Hashirama's cells, the level of potency in him is a little down. Considering that Sasuke's new EY is a Juubigan, it may use far more chakra than an ordinary rinnegan.

The perfect Body for the Juubigan is Naruto, so I guess that until Sasuke and Naruto (plus Hinata?) link their chakras inside Sasuke's perfect for Susanoo, they would have a rough time holding up against Madara.