3 30.00%
  • I really don't know what to feel

3 30.00%
  • Is this even Naruto anymore?

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 675 Discussion/ 676 Predictions

This chapter...yea this chapter wasn't so good in my opinion lol

So, it's exactly as some predicted. The fate of Minato's team was no accident, and was indeed the plan of a defeated old man. Hmm...I'm wondering where Kishimoto will take this. I already know this chapter is set to receive a lot of hate over the next few hours, that's for sure lol.

I really don't have much to say this week. You know it's kinda funny. A friend and I were just discussing what would happen this week, and I jokingly said I bet there will be a flashback, and I was correct lol This time and this time only I will say, this chapter did NOT need that flashback. But then again, maybe that's because I've watched Part 1 like 8 times

Also, I really don't know how I feel about Naruto giving Kakashi an eye. I can accept him performing miraculous feats when it comes to healing the human body, but creating and implanting body parts with a single touch? Yea...not sure how I feel about that just yet. I'll wait for an explanation I suppose. I guess if the Sage can "create life" this should be within the realm of the Sage's power. Though I personally feel no human no matter how powerful should be able to create life, create human parts and organs, or bring the dead back to the realm of the living.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I do believe I am genuinely disappointed with this outcome.

Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/675

Manga Stream Version: http://readms.com/r/naruto/675/2361/1
    Last edited by janfeae; 05-07-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Nice chapter, nice feelings. I wonder if Obito managed to get away? And why is Sasuke's eye closed? Also how amazing is Naruto now?!? Sasuke needs something impressive soon :( and Sakura why do you keep failing at everything you do??!?!?!?!?! Couldn't crush Obito's eye, couldn't heal Kakashi's socket, and now gonna be a failure when Madara comes back... Maybe she could be the next reincarnation of Kaguya lol
    A pie in the sky?

The end of Sharingan Kakashi? Maybe. At least the sharingan helped him copy a thousand jutsu, and he won't use up a bunch of chakra now.

Quote Originally Posted by galfano View Post
    The end of Sharingan Kakashi? Maybe. At least the sharingan helped him copy a thousand jutsu, and he won't use up a bunch of chakra now.

Does he still need to use the Sharingan to use techniques he's copied? I feel I remember him using techniques from Ninja's past without him needing to be in combat with them

Well. that kind of su***. waiting two weeks for flashback only. come on kishi, why you do that after having a holidays.

so did Obito died there ? or he can still give his right eye to kakashi? Madara will throw the eye he just stolen from kakashi? kakashi without that sharingan is not that much powerful, isn't it? what goal sasuke have now? Sakura is useless in this team7 reunion. she cannot crush even one eye.. one eye in this whole time... come one sakura you have one job to do.... Also she will be the burden on others in this fight. They have to save her too while fighting with Madara.

Now will see how they fight against Madara having his both rinnegan back. what more powers Madara have now?

Another week of waiting....

The way it looks... Sasuke can't change his eyes back... and it is using up tons of Chakra. Naruto... he is starting to reminds me more of the Sage then the Sage's son... Naruto can create eyes and instant heal people? I could see that. Kurama gave him incredible regenerative abilities... If Naruto can harness that now thanks to the Sage I guess its possible that he can bestow it on other people. My question is... why hasn't he gave Sasuke a cloak yet? I've had a feeling Madara was behind Rin's death... I just hope Obito gets some revenge or at least gets to tell Kakashi about it. I feel like Kakashi and Sakura will be dead weight against Madara.

Good chapter it looks like Naruto sealed the shadow but....

- I wondered if Naruto could pull the other Bijuu from the lower half of Madara's torso.

- As suspected Madara set up all that crap with Rin to push Obito over the edge *secret betrayal revealed*

- I think not having a shraingan will actually help Kakashi develop his natural originality, with new techniques.

- Team 7 vs Madara sounds like it should be good deal.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

An okay chapter, the flashback of the 3 and their goals was pretty good. Naruto has now screwed Kakashi's go to technique, but he can now watch 3d movies, so i guess there is that. I dont know how much Sakura and Kakashi can contribute to the battle with Naruto just jumping around dropping above S-class techniques all over the place. We know he and Sasuke will combine to beat Madara so it seems like Kishi just wants to see Sakura fail again.

Lets hope the slow pace of this one was done intentionally so to give us a crazy chapter next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Obito got himself stabbed just so he could be free of Madara's control, hahaha, that's hardcore of him. I guess Nagato must have been really special if he could have both eyes, or could be just the fact he's Uzumaki, that seems to be the "compatible with everything" clan.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

There may be some hatin' on this chapter due to the lack of action but I appreciate the change in pace. Calm before the storm and all that.
    We all knew Madara made sure to have Obito witness the death of Rin to awaken his mangekyou and create darkness within him but it's good that it was confirmed and done so in an appropriately menacing way.

As for when full power Madara returns to inspire terror in the hearts of everybody with both his rinnegan

I hope that when the time comes for bijuu/susano'o that Sakura and Kakashi can be a part of it like how Naruto's classmates jumped in the tails with the senpou rasengans in em.