0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 745 Discussion/ 746 Predictions

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/745/2351/1

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Viola, Kyros, King Riku, Law (I guess, even tho Doffy would want to have the satisfaction of killing Law all to himself) seem like certainties for Doflamingo's kill list. His intention is to kill everybody so I would think all the former toys as well as Navy and other WG people should also be on the list. Fujitora and Bastille are strong but if citizens of Dressrosa attack them at once they will be faced with a dilemma.

Anyway this is an exciting turn of events. It has an air of Punk Hazard with shinokuni fooking shite up everydamnwhere. Another parallel is Pika keeping the straw hats at bay like Monet did for a little while at PH. I really hope zoro is the one to defeat Pika.

Been a while since I posted something but this chapter certainly warranted a comeback. Sh*t is about to hit the ceiling.
    I think he still intends to kill everyone. He just doesn't want to overwork himself. Let the citizens deal with some of these guys or at least tire them out. The SHs and Law are definitely part of that list but it's not like the navy can turn a blind eye to the plight of the citizens so in the end it's not like fujitora and bastille will stay off that kill list either. Maynard was in way over his head. It's a good thing he retired early.............lol.
    I see temporal alliances formed to survive this. Fuji is a pretty reasonable guy and I guess he has a pretty decent moral compass. I won't be surprised if he fights alongside the SHs and Law in this Situation. No matter what happens though, this promises to be a good action packed arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Fuji teaming up with the strawhats would be badass

One Piece

Damn Luffy how do you not use Haki against Doflamingo?! He ain't taking down a Yonko anytime soon.

Also how are they suppose to destroy the factory now if its made out of seastone. Isn't seastone as tough as diamond?!

Wonder if Sabo going to face both Diamante and Trebol.

Fuji and Bastille wonder what they going to do now.

Outside of what everyone else is saying, which is all absolutely true, the biggest question I have after this chapter is how Doflamingo's list of hits will affect Usopp's "Savior" image. Will the 8000 turn on their champion, or will Doflamingo remain in vile light despite the blood bath which will ensue. Who will become a parasite thread?!

Given Doflamingo's powers, the fact that he's afraid of Kaido suggests Kaido's powers are terrifying.

^I don't think it's a matter of fear. Most of the big shots in the One Piece universe don't seem to fear death. I believe it's a matter of convenience, It doesn't seem like going to war with a yonkou is very convenient for Donflamingos business.

This was a good chapter and like Blackriot69 said: After reading chapter the biggest question that comes to mind is how this effects the 8000 men who have sworn loyalty to Ussop. When Doflamingo mentions a bounty at the end of the chapter, a few of Ussops new sworn loyalists( including Dagama) have a "Hell yeah i'm ready to betray anyone for some bounty money" face.

^Everything will be in chaos at first until Usopp will do a manly pose then say lie/motivational speech to calm his 8000 followers down and turn things around.

As expected birdcage is a mass control technique but damn, Dofla cold have just move all the strings to one point and slice everything on it's path.

I wonder how fuji would deal with the strings...

Law will be the key for this fight as he's the only one who can cut all of Dofla's strings and in one cut just as he did back in PH.

Oh yeah, Badass chapter is badass. Dofla vs Luffy would top any fights we had so far in OP.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Everything will be in chaos at first until Usopp will do a manly pose then say lie/motivational speech to calm his 8000 followers down and turn things around.

As expected birdcage is a mass control technique but damn, Dofla cold have just move all the strings to one point and slice everything on it's path.

I wonder how fuji would deal with the strings...

Law will be the key for this fight as he's the only one who can cut all of Dofla's strings and in one cut just as he did back in PH.

Oh yeah, Badass chapter is badass. Dofla vs Luffy would top any fights we had so far in OP.
    In my mind, Doflamingo will use that guillotine like strategy only when he realizes he's about to lose. I'm sure Issho is part of his list, but I bet the Admiral will simply create a gravity effect and bend the strings away.