• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ^^
    I wonder what sort of heroics will turn the tide in a situation as perilous as this. Luffy's already received his first knock down from the final boss so I wonder if when he eventually gets past Pika will he be able to defeat Doflamingo on the next attempt or will he have to endure another knock down? It will be interesting to see how this concluding phase unfolds.

Well, Nice chapter.
    On the other side, I think Zoro will play a BIG part in this one. Cutting all strings at once? Or something like that.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Wonder if Zoro or Fujintora can sut those strings? I hope so, but I don't think that will happen before this arc hits the breaking point. II also wonder if Luffy couldn't use haki on his face before he got hit because of the speed of Doffy, or if it was simply because of being unprepared.

It seems most of the Shichibukai have abbilities to impact large areas(exceptions so far being Hancock, Jinbe and Buggy). I'm guessing the Honorable(?)/Previous Fodder Characters will stand with SH and most of the others might go for their heads.

Are Zoro's sword 3 of those most beautiful swords or w/e they were? I think there are like 24 of them total? Would be a shame if he did and then DF's strongs broke one of his swords
    A pie in the sky?

^Nope, his Wado ichimonji that he got from Kuina is from the 21 O Wazamono Grade Swords (2nd highest class). His shusui also belongs in this group (the one he got from Ryuma). While his Kitetsu (the cursed one) belongs to Wazamono grade sword (4th highest class).

As you can see, his sword is no where near to tier, therefore there's still a lot of room for improvement for him in terms of gaining stronger swords. Though I doubt he'll ever replaced Ichimonji. His other two swords are replaceable but I'm kinda have grown to love both.

Either of his swords can be broken. The top tier swords however is a different story.

sig made by me

Also that Smile factory is made of kairouseki which is supposed to be even stronger than steel, diamond and kryptonite all rolled in one which is all fine and dandy.
    However I wonder if it can survive a Franky RADICAL beam !?!?!?!?!?!?

@Bluntman I'm more wondering what they used to cut and shape that Kairoseki. In fabrication cutting tools are a must, so I assume that either there is a way to cut Kairoseki (maybe under certain conditions) with materials of a lower hardness, or that they used Kairoseki to cut Kairoseki.

Vegapunk is the man who revolutionized the use of kairoseki. So a radical beam melting away a seastone is not that far fetch. His tech is just superb.

sig made by me

The make kairouseki sound so strong but didn't Luffy or someone break Smokers batons? And didn't someone break a few handcuffs too? I forget but I don't remember it being all that strong
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The make kairouseki sound so strong but didn't Luffy or someone break Smokers batons? And didn't someone break a few handcuffs too? I forget but I don't remember it being all that strong
    Oi oi oi, it was Vergo who broke Smoker's jitte. However it was only the tip that has kairouseki. As far as I can tell they've been pretty consistent with kairouseki. Although I have a feeling that someday we'll see a character with busoushoku haki strong enough to smash that shit, bonus points if they're a DF user.