Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kenpachi's shikai release is "swallow" so maybe his attack is more than just a simple slash, it might of ate up a bunch of the meteor and all that was left was what we saw.

Who were the war potentials again? Kenpachi, but was Ichigo one?
    A pie in the sky?

^Kenpachi, Ichigo and Aizen if I'm not mistaken. The other two has not been stated yet. I'm guessing one would be Urahara.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You mean this:

Spoiler!

You know when he mentions a power that may affect the human world this comes to mind:

Spoiler!

Ichigo's reiatsu could be dangerous to humans and I doubt his real body will be able to cope, also his reiatsu will have a much bigger range than Aizen's, but then again he managed to suppress his power in his final form so it still leaves me guessing.
    It's that part, but more specifically the following pages:
    Spoiler!

The thing is, Ichigo had already once achieved a power far greater than that of Aizen's and it wasn't that much of a problem compared to Aizen's. This time, he wouldn't be allowed to make even a single step there, as if the whole dimension were to fall apart and not a few casualties in humans... what's more, a kind of power that couldn't be limited with seals, limiters, their science, eyepatch, etc.

Still, it is an astronomically small chance that he would obtain and, frankly speaking, he doesn't seem to have achieved it. But since it was mentioned, then he will probably have to obtain it at one point and seeing as it's the final arc, it shouldn't be far away... unless it's trolling or building ground for something else...

Really, just as Kyouraku said, it's seems to be more a problem of it's "nature" than "amount".

Then there is this page:
    Spoiler!

which would suggest that it's nothing something that he will obtain for this battle, but rather something that he might need to take upon himself after this battle...

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Kenpachi, Ichigo and Aizen if I'm not mistaken. The other two has not been stated yet. I'm guessing one would be Urahara.
    The way things look now it's leaning towards Uryuu being one of the last two. I'm not so sure about Urahara... He might be considering he has insight into, um, everything, but on the other had he was easily defeated by Aizen...

^So did Kenpachi against fake Juha Bach. And Urahara didn't even go all out and bankai'ed Aizens ass back then. Plus war "potentials" means these men does not necessarily be at their top game. Urahara is probably a different man now than that time with Aizen. Even Kenpachi got an upgrade just now.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^So did Kenpachi against fake Juha Bach. And Urahara didn't even go all out and bankai'ed Aizens ass back then. Plus war "potentials" means these men does not necessarily be at their top game. Urahara is probably a different man now than that time with Aizen. Even Kenpachi got an upgrade just now.
    Are you perhaps referring to Urahara's words when he met with Aizen after the years ?:
    Spoiler!

well, he does implies that now he would have been able to do that what he couldn't do back then, yes Urahara had become capable of mastering the H-cube over time... I wouldn't be surprised if he had pulled another H-cube from under his hat (that would be the 3rd one ?). At least he does seem to posses a trump card beside his Bankai (well he usually does), or perhaps the nature of his Bankai itself might have been affected by H-cube... hmmm now that I think about it, most people that had seen his Bankai are already dead, aren't they ?

Wow, you guys must have been SEVERELY disappointed with this chapter.The Naruto one has like right pages and this is still on three.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Wow, you guys must have been SEVERELY disappointed with this chapter.The Naruto one has like right pages and this is still on three.
    The One Piece threads are lucky if they make it onto two lol

I think we would have a lot more to talk about if the chapters moved a little faster heh, its such a slow pace that there is no point in discussing anything since everything would be a guess or a prediction. I love bleach, probably more than Naruto, but its no where near what it was in the first 200 chapters :(

I kind of expected Renji/Rukia/Byakuya to have different looking hilts and sealed swords since they went up to SKR and got trained, Renji lost some of his Bankai so maybe they remade it? If they did then same hilt? Seems blah :( Ichigo got a whole new look no where near his other swords lol
    A pie in the sky?