Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 578 Discussion - 579 Predictions

What has Kubo have in store fof us this week.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/3

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well that was a bit of a let down, I was expecting Gremmy to go into his Holy Complete form but he goes and kills himself trying to match Kenpachi, he really is a Dumbass.

Meh I think he'll still be able to go Holy form, though I am getting tired of Gremmy's dumb ass already. The imagination thing is old and I dunno what he'd be able to do if he did go holy mode. Hopefully Kenpachi just ginsus his ass.

Well we can't count him dead yet, not with so many ways he could have survived. Must say though, Imagining Kenpachi as an unimaginable monster isn't much of a stretch.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Sry i must be kinda dumb but can someone explain to me in lay man terms just what the hell happened to Gremmy? N as usual Tite being a complete let down after raising our hopes...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    well that was a bit anticlimactic. I kind of hope this is it for this battle. Gremmy and his imagination were starting to get on my nerves.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I think Gremmy imagined himself to be stronger than kenpachi... well his body couldn't handle it... and exploded.... meaning he can never reach kenpachi's level even with imagination... kenpachi's power level even with his eyepatch is beyond anything that gremmy could ever imagine lol... someone as strong and considered a monster in the SR ranks...dying like that... kenpachi is really a monster... Though i still hope gremmy is still alive and can pull of a vollstandig at the last moment

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Sry i must be kinda dumb but can someone explain to me in lay man terms just what the hell happened to Gremmy? N as usual Tite being a complete let down after raising our hopes...
    In short, Gremy self-destructed because he tried to imagine how badass Kenpach is .

But seriously (based on mangastream version), Gremy imagined that Kenpachi was an Unimaginable Monster. In other words, a monster that can do unimaginable things. Thus Kenpachi, through Gremy's imagination, had killed him in an unimaginable way. It being unimaginable, made it impossible for Gremy to imagine how to stop/cancel/block/avoid it.

Also, Kenpachi was commenting on how dumb he had to be, to imagine an unimaginable, which would be equal to creating something that can't be affected by his imagination...

Not to forget that Kenpachi has yet to remove his eyepatch .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

In short, Gremy self-destructed because he tried to imagine how badass Kenpach is .

But seriously (based on mangastream version), Gremy imagined that Kenpachi was an Unimaginable Monster. In other words, a monster that can do unimaginable things. Thus Kenpachi, through Gremy's imagination, had killed him in an unimaginable way. It being unimaginable, made it impossible for Gremy to imagine how to stop/cancel/block/avoid it.

Also, Kenpachi was commenting on how dumb he had to be, to imagine an unimaginable, which would be equal to creating something that can't be affected by his imagination...

Not to forget that Kenpachi has yet to remove his eyepatch .
    So what would happen if Kenpachi removes his eye patch? I guess I do a Gremmy here, trying to imagine this.

I still have a problem with the Meteor being slashed though, it's pieces should have the same effect as the whole. Also what did happen to Kenapchi from the void/space, I mean his eye was boiling and his body seemed to explode. Does he now have Wolverine's Healing factor, or worse Deadpool's?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ From what I understood, Gremy had to use all of his multiple copies simultaneously to create that void space, so when Kenpachi destroyed one of them, it cased to exist (he managed to do it before it became critical).

Of course to do that, Kenpachi also had to "cut through" that space and he did, with one swing of his axe, he cut through the galaxy void and one of the Gremy clones...