Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto 674 Spoiler discussion thread

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Sasuke is trying to put Izanami on Madara. Naruto still has Minato's Kunai, I wonder if he isn't somehow teleporting with it.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-22-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think Sasuke is trying to put Izanami on Madara. Naruto still has Minato's Kunai, I wonder if he isn't somehow teleporting with it.

I erased my post because I have a question. Is this thread based off one picture? If so, I don't want to spoil anything because I've seen the raw for the first time in well, ever lol

This thread is based off all the pictures in the link I provided from Mangabee. Feel free to discuss everything on your mind. I guess I'll make more pics available directly.

Oh okay, don't want to spoil anyone's experience by accident lol Spoilers are a personal pet peeve of mind, so I tend to avoid them usually.

But as for the chapter, it seems as though Naruto lost the Kunai on page 5, but I do think Space and Time techniques are in his future. If his dad was the only one to utilize that seal on the kunai, I can't see why he'd take it with him only expecting his father to warp to him. I think Naruto is capable of using some form of FTG now.

As for the chapter.....I have absolutely no idea what it going on lol. I am curious about Naruto's new rasengan though, It seemed to have some curse mark effect on Madara upon contact.

Also another question from a Naruto spoiler newbie. It's more of a one time thing for me, but do they normally release RAW's with so many pages? I know fans have gotten a hold of a few scans prior to the "official" fan translations for years now, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone release so many pages at once before the translated release. Is 13+ pages a weekly thing?

Janafae,

This current crop of Mangabee, Mangabird, Mangasky..etc Spoilers, are not true Raws by any means. They have been cleaned, but not translated.

I personally don't think I liked the trend because it feels like a publicity thing. ANd it really does over-spoil the chapter. By the way they did the same thing with Bleach too.

Janafae,

This current crop of Mangabee, Mangabird, Mangasky..etc Spoilers, are not true Raws by any means. They have been cleaned, but not translated.

I personally don't think I liked the trend because it feels like a publicity thing. ANd it really does over-spoil the chapter. By the way they did the same thing with Bleach too.

Yea, its certainly not for me. I suppose I can understand the appeal of one or two pages as a mini appetizer, but the majority of the chapter has already been released in some format. I was certainly shocked though. I really only follow Naruto and a little Fairy Tail, but I've recently taken a liking to the cooking manga Shokugeki No Souma, and they have the entire RAW up a week early!!

So I didn't know if this had been going on for a long time unbeknownst to me, or if this was a new thing.

As far as the Naruto spoiler though, I look forward to finding out what Sasuke and Madara were doing in the strange inverted panels.

It's certainly some kind of Eye Jutsu involving the Rinnegan, and it feels like Both Sasuke and Madara were doing it at each other. It also seems that The One Tails put his chakra into some funky Curse Mark type Rassengan which Naruto hit Madara with while Sasuke was Jazzing him up with some black lightning.

The eye Jutsu is either Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, or Izanami, or perhaps some kind of time distortion thing.

Janafae,

Yes, it is a publicity thing. Shonen Jump has campaign going on right now that if you take a picture of the currently released chapter, you get a sneak peak of the next one. It's going on for all series in Jump, not just Naruto and Bleach and I do believe this is the last week of it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Oh! Now I remember what I wanted to ask. What on earth is going on with Sasuke's rinnegan?? One panel, it has the tomoes, the next it doesn't. He gets them back for most of the chapter, and then they vanish again!!

Could Kishimoto really have messed up on the eye twice, or is Sasuke switching between ShaRinnegan, and Rinnegan?