Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    As far as I could see, Sasuke's Left Eye Lost its Tomoes while in the Tsukuyomi type Inverted Images, Else the tomoes were there, but the Cleaners probably could not clearly show them because of the distance and size of the eye in other panels.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As far as I could see, Sasuke's Left Eye Lost its Tomoes while in the Tsukuyomi type Inverted Images, Else the tomoes were there, but the Cleaners probably could not clearly show them because of the distance and size of the eye in other panels.
    You're right, both times he loses them, he's in an inverted panel. I suppose the pattern you found would make it intentional like I thought. However, I couldn't begin to think of what possible meaning it could have for the tomoes to disappear whenever Madara and Sasuke do.....whatever they're doing in this chapter lol

I still can't even figure out why Sasuke is the first person to manifest the eye since Kaguya partook of the fruit. Hagoromo is still the only perfect fusion of Uchiha and Senju, and he was even host to the Juubi for a time. From what we can see, despite even this, he did not obtain the eye (Though he may have when he was alive, or even now perhaps) but when he shared half of his power with Sasuke, he awakens it somehow.