• Standard edition of Naruto

0 0%
  • Failed to satisfy

0 0%
  • Just....why..............

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kakashi will die instantly if he uses Susanoo.
    Not necessarily, now that Naruto feels like he can do anything, he would still be able to save Kakashi.

Besides, Kakashi said at one point that he almost can't see with his Sharingan, like no further than half a meter away and yet he watched through his Sharingan only (the other eye was closed), the whole hyper speed combat between Guy and Madara. That fight was happening hundreds of meter away, if not miles at times, so for Kakashi to be able to see it with his Sharingan only, would either suggest a small plot-hole, or that Kakashi is able to regenerate his eyesight to some extend (this would mean that his eyesight worsens only temporarily after using the MS).

On a side note, it's also worth mentioning that Ashura was seemingly able to use all elements (since he uses the senjutsu black balls that are made of them). So he was born with certain bonuses, like Hiruzen and Nagato, indifference to Naruto that needs to depend on the Bijuus for it, as well as a body capable of mastering senjutsu.

Still, Sasuke himself being quite adept at utilizing senjutsu, might eventually lead to him obtaining the full power of So6p, through observation with his new "eye", Naruto's newest Sage Mode.

Also, funny to note, it could be said that Sasuke gained an upgraded MS while Naruto gained an upgraded SM . From the whole beginning MS <=> SM where equal and on opposite side of themselves.

Kakashi will die instantly if he uses Susanoo.
    Naruto chakra share will fix that

I agree Naruto's chakra can fix it, but Let's remember that Using Susanoo was really hard on a talented Uchiha like Sasuke. Tobi Mentioned how Sasuke had over used Susanoo, and Kakashi who has a chakra deficit and is not Uchiha will very likely Die if Naruto is not around to save his A$$.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The raw is out. http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/674/ (Quite obviously filled with spoilers, and this isn't the thread for that.)

I don't ever read raws, but this time I did. I can't wait to find out what the heck was going on lol

I agree Naruto's chakra can fix it, but Let's remember that Using Susanoo was really hard on a talented Uchiha like Sasuke. Tobi Mentioned how Sasuke had over used Susanoo, and Kakashi who has a chakra deficit and is not Uchiha will very likely Die if Naruto is not around to save his A$$.
    of that there is no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    The raw is out. http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/674/ (Quite obviously filled with spoilers, and this isn't the thread for that.)

I don't ever read raws, but this time I did. I can't wait to find out what the heck was going on lol
    that raw looks kinda legit. Makes sense that absorbing the shinjuu would give Madara mad crazy mokuton.
    Last edited by bluntman_exe; 04-22-2014 at 11:03 AM.