• Standard edition of Naruto

0 0%
  • Failed to satisfy

0 0%
  • Just....why..............

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    I'm just guessing here but for u to have the sage senjuntsu u need to have the 9 bijuu chakra correct? and that make use the black rod right, so why obito and nagato can use those rod when the cleary don't have any bijuu chakra is because of madara's rinnengan? Also sasuke's now the #1 target for madara, his sharinegan is the same eye madara is missing.
    The Black Rods are different from the the Black Staff and Balls. The Black Rods is something that Madara made himself from his own will - spirit power, it is a physical manifestation of his will in a way. On the other hand, the Black Staff is made from the Black Balls, which turns out are actually a high class Senjutsu technique, consisted of multiple (if not all) elements (at least that's what we got from Hiruzen's analysis and the recent chapter).

By having access to the 9 Bijuu's Chakra, Naruto can now utilizes all elements thanks to them, while being in contact with So6p, he has access to his Senjutsu. The highest form of Senjutsu can be achieved either through the use/absorption of GM or through the help of So6p. On the other hand, to use all elements, one either needs to be born with it, or have access to all Bijuu (seemingly from mixing their chakra, every element can be achieved).

Some observations and thoughts:

1) Madara in Rikudou mode looks externally more like SO6p's brother than SO6P. Why?

2) Is Gamamaru, that predicted Naruto's involvement with the Bijuus, the same as the Great Toad Sage?

3) What are the large tomoe necklace things around SO6P, are they actual objects, do they have a purpose to him, what do they have to do with the world tree/juubi from where his powers are derived?

4) The Juubi's eye is actually a Rinnegan Plus a Sharingan. Why doesn't SO6P have a sharingan, yet his Uchiha descendants do.

5) I wonder if the Juubi did not in fact Swallow Princess Kaguya Ootsusuki, or She merged herself with it, before it rampaged and was stopped by the sage. Her consciousness appear to have been stuck somewhere inside it or inside the Geddou?

6) Seems that SO6P implied that Kaguya had used Eternal Tsukuyomi at some point in the past, perhaps that is how she merged with the Juubi/Geddou.

7) I still wonder why the Uzumaki, and Hashirama himself are so different from Ashura? Or maybe they weren't really different. We (or I?) assumed that SO6P implied that Asura was a " No Good" due to translations, but is that really how native Japanese received it?

It seemed to me that the Sage was saying that Ashura had to very very work hard and train, before he could rise to the level that Indra more naturally rose to. BUT In the end, Ashura did rise to that level.

But what about Hashirama? I think that The Senjus being in a state of war, and being somewhat brutal in that era, had their children doing war drills at a young age. By the time we saw Hashirama, he was the oldest kid, and had been fighting in wars. He had probably been developing his Chakra off panel, before we ever saw him and Madara.

8) The Sage of six Paths and his brother, were born with powers that extended to them from the Juubi through the fruit that was ingested by their mother. I'd say that They are in effect extremely diluted, but human versions of the JUubi, and that their offspring (senju, uzumaki, and Uchiha, the same, if even more diluted).

9) In chapter 673, Naruto a) Dodged Madara's Limbo, and b) He Sensed Sasuke/Sasuke's intent to Jump toward his location, hence he picked up Minato's kunai. Hopefully he learns to use Space-Time jutsus too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) Madara in Rikudou mode looks externally more like SO6p's brother than SO6P. Why?

2) Is Gamamaru, that predicted Naruto's involvement with the Bijuus, the same as the Great Toad Sage?

3) What are the large tomoe necklace things around SO6P, are they actual objects, do they have a purpose to him, what do they have to do with the world tree/juubi from where his powers are derived?

4) The Juubi's eye is actually a Rinnegan Plus a Sharingan. Why doesn't SO6P have a sharingan, yet his Uchiha descendants do.

5) I wonder if the Juubi did not in fact Swallow Princess Kaguya Ootsusuki, or She merged herself with it, before it rampaged and was stopped by the sage. Her consciousness appear to have been stuck somewhere inside it or inside the Geddou?

6) Seems that SO6P implied that Kaguya had used Eternal Tsukuyomi at some point in the past, perhaps that is how she merged with the Juubi/Geddou.

7) I still wonder why the Uzumaki, and Hashirama himself are so different from Ashura? Or maybe they weren't really different. We (or I?) assumed that SO6P implied that Asura was a " No Good" due to translations, but is that really how native Japanese received it?

It seemed to me that the Sage was saying that Ashura had to very very work hard and train, before he could rise to the level that Indra more naturally rose to. BUT In the end, Ashura did rise to that level.

But what about Hashirama? I think that The Senjus being in a state of war, and being somewhat brutal in that era, had their children doing war drills at a young age. By the time we saw Hashirama, he was the oldest kid, and had been fighting in wars. He had probably been developing his Chakra off panel, before we ever saw him and Madara.

8) The Sage of six Paths and his brother, were born with powers that extended to them from the Juubi through the fruit that was ingested by their mother. I'd say that They are in effect extremely diluted, but human versions of the JUubi, and that their offspring (senju, uzumaki, and Uchiha, the same, if even more diluted).

9) In chapter 673, Naruto a) Dodged Madara's Limbo, and b) He Sensed Sasuke/Sasuke's intent to Jump toward his location, hence he picked up Minato's kunai. Hopefully he learns to use Space-Time jutsus too.
    1. We have seen Bro6p only from a far and only his back. So far, the long hair is the only thing similar, while everything else, clothes and staff, were different.

2. At first I though that it was Bro6p's name, since this was the first time that we had heard "this" version of prophecy (which was extremely detailed unlike the rest). Perhaps the Sage Frog only took the same name/was named after Bro6p ? Or it really was Frog Sage's prophecy in it's original first version (the other ones thus would have been alterations as a result of forgetfulness).

3. I'm not sure what do you mean. He has a visible necklace on his neck and the other are simply markings on his clothes (Kaguya also had clothes like those, as well as Indra and Ashura).

4. It seems that the Shinjugan splits into two Rinnegan eyes, or at least those are the implications. In short 2 Rinnegan = Shinjugan (I guess it is more akin to what happens with EMS when the designs overlap each other). Then again, So6p mentioned that Kaguy wielded only Byakugan and Sharingan power, and not the Rinnegan's...

5. Madara's reaction after absorbing the Holy Tree, implied that there was a difference between it and the Jyuubi/GM+Bijuu he had in himself, as well as that he came upon realization what it actually is... the same thing is implied by the voice, who mentions the Jyuubi and the Tree separately (perhaps the old Tree really died and the Fruit, along with Kaguya, became a new one).

6. At the very least, So6p states that she did use her eye powers to control the people of the nation and thanks to those slaves did create a gruesome jutsu. Of course, the "Moon" supposedly not yet existing then, would make it impossible to use the Mugen Tsukuyomi... although it seems that she desired the same result.

7. Seeing as it was in accordance with Naruto's own experiences, it does seem to be translated properly (although in Naruto's case, the Kyubi had reduced the difference between them many times).

Seeing as both So6p and Madara almost used the same wording in regards to both Ashura and Naruto attaining their highest level of power, it does seem that they were referencing Senjutsu (which as mentioned by Kabuto, is a power that can only be obtained through hard work and diligent training, though one still needs a proper "body" to be capable of mastering it). The problem is that Hashirama was above Madara even without the Senjutsu, so he is still an exception.

8. Well, So6p did state that Madara reached So6p's power after obtaining the Jyuubi... and from that point is attempting to gain Kaguya's power through MEP (which it's final stage is creation of the Fruit ?).

9. It seems that Naruto didn't dodge it, but was moved by similar telekinetic-gravitational power (you can notice how he didn't take any evasive stance, yet his whole body moved without him moving his joints). Yep, that bastard Sasuke managed to copy Madara's jutsu when it was used on him and now that he has a superior? eye, he can do better than him.

Also, Naruto and Sasuke might be now telepathically connected like the Bijuu between themselves, by So6p's chakra probably (which was meant to connect people in the first place).

Also, So6p stated that Kaguya came from a "different place" instead of saying the she came from a "different land"... though as he himself said it, it doesn't matter from where she came, kukukukukuku.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

First off, thank you for reviving this thread that has been dead for 3 days lol. I was about to make a comment, only to find your brilliant array of valid points and questions.

1.) I wonder if Hagoromo and his brother were like the sun an the moon, like the Uchiha and Senju. The only thing I would wonder is, who would be what? Hagoromo is still and likely to continue to be the only perfect union of both heaven and earth (Body and Eyes) so wouldn't his brother have the same mastery? I find it very strange that someone as powerful as the Juubi's host was not so much as mentioned on the stone tablet....I do believe Kishimoto will elaborate on this later.

3.) I also wondered about the Sage's necklace. I wondered about all of the manifestations that come with being the sage. Why do tomoes appear on the back of a jacket that just appears? What link does it have with the Juubi and/or chakra? Speaking of which, we have yet to see anyone use powers based on the title, "The Sage of the Six Paths." There has been very little of that, and I can only wonder why.

4.) What I really want to know is why giving Sasuke some of his power resulted in an eye the Sage himself seemingly does not have. I'm not one of those fans who's eager to yell plot hole, but I have no understanding why this eye skipped the man himself, and favored his offspring instead.

5.) I think Kaguya may have been sealed away along with the Juubi. Hagoromo brushes Kaguya's story off by saying it's not important, but there are definitely some untold goodies that he's withholding for now. If not sealed along with the Juubi, she may have been sealed inside it, or the tree from which she stole instead. It was heavily implied that it was in fact, Kaguya who was speaking to Madara, which I believe to be a trap of some sort. She was quite obviously sealed away for a reason, and her return to the living will be much more of a danger than the Great Uchiha. She must have had motive for reaching out to him, but Madara is also a very wise person; not so easy to fool (He knows of her hunger for power too). Earlier I theorized that she may take over, and instead of it being a full on possession, that perhaps it may work like Koto Amatsukami; so he thinks his thoughts and actions are of his own will and volition, but in actuality, they are of Kaguya's foul agenda's.

6.) I also think it was implied that Kaguya used this technique at some point. It would explain how her power (Raw Power) exceeded her son's, who was the first to truly master Ninjutsu and successfully pass it on, and where the technique came from in the first place. If Madara learned of this technique form the tablet, this means it had to predate him; and the only two being's that were capable of this apparently were the Juubi/Shinju and Kaguya. From what I understand, the Shinju tree was a peaceful existence. So I doubt it ever cast anything upon anyone (Given they worshiped it. Unless it was actually controlling them!! lol), and it's guardian, the Juubi, seemed to care less about anything that didn't revolve around protecting the tree. (Not sure where the swallowing of oceans, carrying mountains, and splitting land masses into two fits in with that, but I still doubt it had a particular grudge against humans or any other form of life.)

7.) This is what I mean when I say, they are not direct incarnations of Ashura and Indra. I try to use Avatar: The Last Airbender to describe the reincarnation cycle. Each new avatar is a reincarnation of the last, but they all have different personalities, struggles, and logic/opinions than their predecessors. I think the two lingering wills cling to who is closest to their overall mindset/heart. The only problem with that is, how can they determine such a thing? The sage himself said that seeing into the future was beyond even him, so one can certainly imply that it is beyond his offspring. Sasuke and Madara both started off pure, with a love that rivaled that of the closest brothers according to the Uchiha's legacy. Indra could not have known that Sasuke would lose his entire clan and go on a quest for power to settle things. The same way he could not have known that Izuna would die at the hands of Tobirama, and it would eventually make Madara jump off the deep end. So do they reincarnate at birth? Or do they simply linger until they are attracted to someone subconsciously?

8.) The message much earlier in the series seemed to imply, that the young generations would eventually surpass that of the old generations; dating waaay back to the days of Naruto mastering the rasengan in a week. However in the latter half of part 2, I saw some serious problems with that message. Shinobi of the present greatly struggled against the ninja of the past. By the time we got to the resurrected Gokage I thought, "It seems as though ninja got weaker over time." The Mizukage had to give them tutorials for goodness sake. Even the top 5 ninja of their respective villages fell before a weakened Madara who was just messing around to begin with. He didn't even use Final Susanoo to defeat them, saying it would be disgraceful to use it twice. There really aren't shinobi around on the caliber of Madara and Hashirama anymore, that was for sure (Much less Ashura and Indra). Later, when the Hokages were revived, it was solidified for me. Naruto and Sasuke and a very select handful of other shinobi (most of which are ironically dead now) have the right to say that they surpassed those who came before in my honest opinion.

9.) I definitely think Sasuke was behind that dodge. Naruto seemed to be just as confused as we were, going off his inner thoughts. I think it is part of Kishimoto's message of togetherness. I think it was foreshadowed when Naruto said he could feel the other half of the Sage even from his current location. I believe that translates to Naruto and Sasuke being closer and more in sync than ever before. Kind of like how Hagoromo intended things to be with his Ninshu; A direct link with a person, fully understanding them and moving together in all things as one.

Thanks for that, this was fun! Reminded me of why I decided to join this forum back in the day.

@Zero,

1) Besides the long hair, SO6P has a High Collar, and doesn't seem to have black sleeves under his coat:

Spoiler!

Madara has a similar broad lapel dark sleeves, and similar hair.

Spoiler!

2) The word Gama means Frog, and Maru means kid/boy/lad (think Lighting Lad). I believe Gamamaru was a toad, but I can't believe the Great Toad Sage is that old.

7) liked the Kabuto explanation, although I think it doesn't work well when applied to SO6P himself.

@janafae,

Thanks for your comments

I think part of the reason Naruto feels as though he "can do anything" is that his Ashura / Yang has been linked to Sasuke's Indra / Yin. Naruto's new skill, instantly understanding and utilizing his new powers, reflects the new well of Mental energies he can draw from.

So I'm the only one who noticed that Madara's headpiece is starting to resemble Kaguya's headpiece? That right there is a precursor to the final boss. The REAL final boss! On a completely different note, I CANNOT WAIT for the next Naruto game to come out. I'm using Gai off top! I can't wadi to see his Eighth Gate Awakening.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    So I'm the only one who noticed that Madara's headpiece is starting to resemble Kaguya's headpiece? That right there is a precursor to the final boss. The REAL final boss! On a completely different note, I CANNOT WAIT for the next Naruto game to come out. I'm using Gai off top! I can't wadi to see his Eighth Gate Awakening.

Not to get off topic, but did you see Shisui's Susanoo? It was designed by Masashi Kishimoto himself.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/04/...isuis-susanoo/ (Also, I don't know if 8 gates will make it in this time.)

On the topic of Guy, like I asked earlier, shouldn't Guy have died of blood loss? If I remember right, his blue aura was created when his sweat evaporated, though I could be wrong. I thought it was the same concept with the eight gate. Shouldn't all of his blood have evaporated/boiled?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Not to get off topic, but did you see Shisui's Susanoo? It was designed by Masashi Kishimoto himself.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/04/...isuis-susanoo/ (Also, I don't know if 8 gates will make it in this time.)

On the topic of Guy, like I asked earlier, shouldn't Guy have died of blood loss? If I remember right, his blue aura was created when his sweat evaporated, though I could be wrong. I thought it was the same concept with the eight gate. Shouldn't all of his blood have evaporated/boiled?
    It depends on how much blood he had lost in total, but seeing as this battle was supposedly taking place at hyper speed, he probably hasn't lost more than 1 liter or so. The more pressing problem would be his skin burning/pilling off (from the sheer speed), his muscles degenerating, his bones braking, his joints crumbling, his internal organs imploding... really, loss of blood seems like the least of his problems... though with the medicine in Naruto, when one can instantly save and heal a body that was severed in half (I wonder how they reconnect the nerves without any operations hmmmm), he will survive... though leaving him at least partially paralyzed would be a nice touch, of course knowing this story, he will probably still be able to run marathons on his hands...

A green Susanoo with a Spiral Sword and a Mirror Shield on it's back. So, does this confirm that Shisui had Susanoo ? It seemed that he had at least 2 MS jutsu, so him having the 3rd as Susanoo isn't braking any of the rules, indifference to Madara's . Not to forget that Shisui was the strongest genjutsu user of the Uchiha and thus of Konoha.

Who knows, if one of Obito's last wishes is to give Kakashi his second MS, we might even be able to witness Kakashi's/Obtio's dimension cutting Susanoo ?

So far we have:
    - Slash-type - Madara's,
    - Pierce-type - Shisui's,
    - Seal-type - Itachi's,
    - Burn-type - Sasuke's,
    - as well as Indra's unkown type.

Kakashi will die instantly if he uses Susanoo.