6 46.15%
  • Standard edition of Naruto

0 0%
  • Failed to satisfy

0 0%
  • Just....why..............

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Great chapter! So much hype, this fight really escalated quickly.

1. Sasuke gained a Shar-Rinnegan in his left eye, complementary to how Naruto's newfound powers are channeled primarily through his right hand. Granted, there's more to their power-ups than that (Naruto also obtained an upgraded Bijuu cloak, the Rikudou's dark spheres, and some weapons). I'm sure Sasuke won't be limited to firing off jutsu from just one eye.

2. The tree gets chopped down, then speaks to Madara, and then gets absorbed, all in a couple of pages! I think it's probably Kaguya's voice... perhaps her soul was bound to the tree as punishment for eating the fruit? Who knows, maybe she was the one who, from within the tree, sent out the Ten Tails to recover its power. She wanted to be "One" with everything, as the new God Tree, and the Rikudou brothers defeated her and sealed the Ten Tails' power where she couldn't reach it.

3. I wonder how fast Naruto's powers will heal Guy. That looks incredibly painful.

4. Still can't get over how Naruto's lava-style Rasenshuriken cut the damn tree in half. I saw the Rasenshuriken in the early spoilers, but I didn't expect anything so extreme from it. I figured it'd just be a little more destructive than wind, with burning instead of cutting. My guess is Naruto's newfound strength was more to blame than the magma itself.

5. There appears to be some link between Naruto and Sasuke. I believe the Rikudou used Ninshuu to bind them in some way. He didn't just strengthen their Ashura/Indra chakra, but he bound them together more tightly.

- Awesome stuff seeing Naruto use Youtan Rasenshuriken

- Obito probably wants Sakura to kill him if it looks like Madara may get his hands on the other Rinnegan.

- Sasuke's Left eye is the complete Sharingan - Rinnegan

- So Naruto has 6 paths Senjutsu - Which I suppose could be called true sage mode.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Great chapter. I liked Gaara this chapter: Naruto rolls up with just crazy power and Gaara immediately starts sucking up saying we will be Allies. I laughed at that, it was like a kid on the playground getting bullied and someone stronger arrives so they immediately suck up the them for protection. Sasuke only having the 1 rinnegan is a little weird and you have to wonder about what powers Sasuke will possess. It seems most of the fighting techniques demonstrated previously by Obito/Madara are ones Naruto can now use.

Rlin - Adding wind and natural energy to the Rasengan upped its power massively so by adding Earth, Fire and So6P senjutsu to it has raised it into a whole other level.

Paul: there is still and chance of the DNA sword - Naruto could possibly pull it out now. Keep the dream alive!

Can someone explain to me the Limbo thing, did Naruto dodge it? what happened there?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Holy fuck that is a cool chapter. Naruto has So6P senjutsu and Sasuke awakened the rinnegan and it's not just the ol' garden variety rinnegan it's a rinnegan with tomoe. It was interesting how the juubi/shinju seems to have consciousness after all and wants to use Madara to combine all chakra into one like it originally used to be. It looks like the Naruto Sasuke combo won't be a push over for Madara anymore. I can't wait to see what their combined bijuu susano'o will look like now that they've each got a So6P power up. I've got high hopes that it will look like the deity entity that surrounded them when So6P put the sun and moon on their hands.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

The Shinjugan was only one eye of the Shinju/Jyuubi, then Kaguya also had only one eye of the Shinjugan, so it actually make sense that Sasuke also has only one Shinjugan/Awakened Rinnegan.

So the Black Balls and the Cloaks and all other things that one obtains after becoming the Jyuubi Jinchuriki, is actually nothing more than a shortcut to the highest level of Senjutsu ? I guess that make sense, since the Shinju/Jyuubi is nothing more than NE.

The So6p Senjutsu is at such a level that it can only be damaged by another NE infused attacks ?

So Ashura's Cloak was a result of him attaining the highest level of Senjutsu ?

So Naruto can now use space-time ninjutsu of 2nd and 4th ?

Kaguya after all or Shinju ?

Naruto using the tailed beast powers separately is an amazing idea. I wonder what a bubble rasengan looks like.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

1) The Tree vanished, but the Flower (with eternal Tsukuyomi) is still there.
    2) It was definitely Kaguya that spoke to Madara (Not the Juubi).

3) Really tough call, BUT If the Bijuu inside Naruto combine themselves together (may 3-4 chapters from now), Then Naruto will get a Rinnegan while in Bijuu Mode, just as he has Kurama's eyes in Bijuu mode now.

4) Naruto is in continuous Sage Mode now (The Sages Senjutsu), that is why he has no Orange eye Markings.

5) Obito's Request to Sakura as her enemy..is it to kill him, or destroy the Madara Rinnegan, or something to do with the Geddou piece?

6) Nauto's Bijuu Chakra mode outfit changed. It is now Black, with a single ring on his belly.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Youton rasenshuriken was awesome. I wonder if this means Naruto now has all the nature kekkei genkai with access to all the tailed beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Can someone explain to me the Limbo thing, did Naruto dodge it? what happened there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The So6p Senjutsu is at such a level that it can only be damaged by another NE infused attacks ?

So Ashura's Cloak was a result of him attaining the highest level of Senjutsu ?

So Naruto can now use space-time ninjutsu of 2nd and 4th ?
    I stated earlier that I think that Naruto and Sasuke are now linked together now that they have the sage of six paths powers. I think it was sasuke that saved naruto with his new rinnegan. I think his eyes have greater distance than madara, obito or nagato's did. If you also notice when sasuke ask the 2nd to jump, the 2nd said I will jump to the 4th's marking and naruto picked up the kunai with the 4th's markings. It's like he knew sasuke was coming.

The So6p Senjutsu is at such a level that it can only be damaged by another NE infused attacks ? Yes

So Ashura's Cloak was a result of him attaining the highest level of Senjutsu ? Yes
    "RESPECT"

Thread Killer
    So if they do the fusion dance, do the sage powers combine?