Naruto 673 spoiler discussion thread

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Magma Rasen Shuriken, bitch*s. So it finally came to it, Naruto obtained the same body as Hiruzen/So6p/Nagato and now can use all elements, what's more, even the Bijuu special powers and kekkei genkai-like abilities.

Looks like the Bijuu are still themselves inside Naruto.

Still, for Madara to be taking hits, looks like he hasn't recovered yet from Guy's final attack.

I still feel like Madara isn't the final villain. I suspect that the Juubi will be the Final Villain and might have a Human-Like Form. Madara should be WAY stronger then what he is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I still feel like Madara isn't the final villain. I suspect that the Juubi will be the Final Villain and might have a Human-Like Form. Madara should be WAY stronger then what he is right now.
    The Juubi as the final villain...that could be difficult to pull convincingly. Kishi has already done one switcheroo for candidate as final villain, when he revealed that "Nadara" Tobi was not really Madara. Besides, he has spent a lot of effort showing Madara as the unsean hand behind most of the evil in NarutoWorld (either as himself or as his proxy Obito), he might lose a lot of following if he were to do it one too many times.

Madara is a lot stronger than he acts, I am sticking to the theory that he is somewhat battle crazy, and wants/like to feel the force of his opponent's blows, a "Show me Your Worst" kind of scenario.

I do see your points, but if you get to the "root of all evil" "See what I did there" The Juubi is one of the main reasons they're in this mess. Also if the Juubi did have that final form then Tenten giving Naruto and Sasuke the tools to seal the Juubi up would make sense instead of sealing Madara up. As we see in these spoilers Naruto is soloing Madara at the moment, but Madara doesn't have both Rinnegans so I can see why... Naruto has a slight advantage over him at the moment.

Pure, I think the fact of Naruto soloing Madara for now is just a Manga Ploy where the Good Guy looks like he's gonna Whop the bad guy from here till sundown in the first round.

Anyway, I think an alternate Final Villain could be the Sages Mother. Her spirit/Ghost could take over Madara Completely. It has been hinted by SO6P that Madara is aiming for the Rabbit Goddesses power, which is greater than any other power. So it would not surprise me when Eternal Tsukuyomi begins, and Madara transforms into the Ultimate Villain, and then Naruto and Sasuke will both have Rinnegans (yes, don't laugh), and we'll see a SO6P and Bro6P versus Mama Princess.

It could be a Battle Royal that shatters the whole of the NarutoVerse.

It may be a ploy but I'm not so sure Madara isn't using his Rinnegan abilities when he could of.... is there a reason besides trying to kill Obito? Obito was gone with Naruto for awhile so Madara should of went Rinnegan crazy. Also the Sage's Mom as the final villain is interesting but I don't see the reason for the Sages tools to be pulled into it... unless somehow Tenten releases the Sage's Mom from the tools, and she overthrows Madara.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 04-15-2014 at 06:14 PM.

pure, Kishi could be trolling us with the Ninja tools. Besides, Ask yourself, do you think that the Ninja tools would be strong enough to capture the sage himself? If not why would it trap Madara who has the Juubi.

I really think Madara isn't putting out the effort he could. You could even say that he was stronger when he fought the Kages, compared with the effort he is exerting now, or when he almost killed Sasuke. Madara hasn't really done anything besides playing with the black ball thingies. Even Obito who also had only one Rinnegan, did more when he fought the Hokages, Sasuke, and Naruto and the Alliance combined. yet he had only one Rinnegan, just as Madara does now.

I doubt Kishi is trolling us with the tools, they serve a greater purpose. Whether it being to seal the Juubi or Sealing Madara.... OR letting out the Sage's Mother to finish her plan. It's not like when he trolled us with the DNA Sword. Naruto or Sasuke... Maybe even Tenten can be able to use the tools.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I really think Madara isn't putting out the effort he could. You could even say that he was stronger when he fought the Kages, compared with the effort he is exerting now, or when he almost killed Sasuke. Madara hasn't really done anything besides playing with the black ball thingies. Even Obito who also had only one Rinnegan, did more when he fought the Hokages, Sasuke, and Naruto and the Alliance combined. yet he had only one Rinnegan, just as Madara does now.
    I'm not so sure, Madara still seems to be hurt from Guy's attack (his horn-band hasn't recovered yet, even his staff was broken, not to forget that Madara lost 8/9 of his balls and hard to turn his last ball into a new staff).

Another thing is that there is some kind of aura around Naruto's fist and it seems that Naruto even overpowers Madara physically with only one hand, while preparing the magma shuriken in the other hand.

Madara manages to avoid the initial release, but Naruto prepares to throw it, at that point Madara uses some kind of Rinnegan jutsu and the spoiler ends on that.