View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    3 100.00%
  • Great

    0 0%
  • So So

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013

    Fairy Tail 380 discussion/ 381 predictions

    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/380

    Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #2
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/380

    Spoiler!
    What ? E.N.D. is the talking book, on which END is written... The guy with a gigantic pony-tail sitting on the throne is merely master of the Tartaros Guild. IIRC the whole point of their current mission is to reawaken/revive END in order to meet Zeref. From what I understood, Guille is seemingly the current master of the Book where the Greatest Demon END is sealed, thus he has access to some of it's power ?

    Seeing as Mavis is in direct opposition to Zeref, yet they were friends once, I'm starting to see what Lumen Hisotry might really be... which in turn is connected to Mavi's inhuman form. Yep, looks like while Zeref played with turning Magicians into Demons/Etherias, Mavis was playing with turning Magicians into Fairies.

    Basing on the Demon's species real name, looks like Zeref's real aim was to remove the threat of death from the society, but since he and that was rejected by the world, it seems he chose to wipe everything out in the end. In a way, Mavis might have also been aiming at it, since her soul is eternally present in the world.



  3. #3
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    If E.N.D is still sealed, I wonder how he was sealed to begin with, and how and why Igneel couldn't defeat him/her/it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    If E.N.D is still sealed, I wonder how he was sealed to begin with, and how and why Igneel couldn't defeat him/her/it.
    It never said that the Flame Dragon King Igneel was unable to defeat E.N.D., but that he was unable to kill he/she/it:
    Spoiler!

    From the looks of it, just like the other Demons can resurrect endlessly using the laboratory, a similar thing might be with E.N.D., but instead to laboratory, he returns to his Book. Of course that's only a guess basing on what we know.

    Also, in those pages above, Zeref suggests that E.N.D. cannot be killed with Dragon Magic, but also suggests that as a Human, Natsu can acquire a different power that might allow him to kill he/she/it.

    Also, the decision that Natsu will be faced soon, between "Death" or "Life" in accordance with dealing against E.N.D. might actually refer between the current "life" as is, or "death" and rebirth, or perhaps between becoming a Demon or a Fairy ?

    I wonder how Silver will look in his Demon form. Also, Silver having a scar on his forehead in the same place as Gray, but bigger, still leaves the possibility that he might be Future Alternative World Gray (the scars goes in a different direction, but Gray's pretty small, while Silver's wide and deep enough to overlap it). Not to mention Silver seemingly knowing Natsu personally. Also, he has Gildart's vibes .

    Edit: Of course, I forgot to mention, that it's possible that Igneel was unable to kill E.N.D. because of emotional of reasons... like you know, E.N.D. = Etherias Natsu Dragneel, for example... this would explain Zeref and Silver knowing Natsu to some extend, while Natsu himself not knowing them...



  5. #5

    E.n.d.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...it's possible that Igneel was unable to kill E.N.D. because of emotional of reasons... like you know, E.N.D. = Etherias Natsu Dragneel, for example... this would explain Zeref and Silver knowing Natsu to some extend, while Natsu himself not knowing them...
    So much this.... Would be an awesome twist; a demon with the capability to become human instead of the opposite.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  6. #6
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    I see your point, Natsu past is still somewhat a mystery. Natsu could be a human child that was born from Dragons themselves. I just wonder how in-depth Hiro will go with the story.

  7. #7
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    What if END is actually a Demon/Dragon or Demon/Dragon Slayer thats why Igneel couldn't defeat him.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    What if END is actually a Demon/Dragon or Demon/Dragon Slayer thats why Igneel couldn't defeat him.
    So someone dual wilding two different kinds of slaying Magic ? Hmmmm, I'm not so sure, but dual wielding two slaying magics of the same type is possible like with Lightning-Flame mode and Natsu was able to eat the God Slayer's flame...

    Currently we have quite a lot of Dragon Slayers (3+2+2+1ex), two God Slayers (there were 3 but one died) and one Demon Slayer (Silver is the only known Demon Slayer, as well as the only known member of Tartarus to use Magic, though it seems that he also has a Demon form where he can use curses).

    On the other hand, silver did successfully kill a Dragon utilizing the Demon Slaying Magic, so if it was combined with a Dragon Slaying one, I can see it being quite successful even against the higher ranks of Dragons.

    Currently, from what we know, the Dragon hierarchy is as follow:

    *** Dragon King - attainable by subduing all Dragons:
    - currently occupied by the Black Dragon of Apocalypse, Acnologia ?

    ** Elemental King/Lord - attainable seemingly by subduing all Dragons of certain element (seemingly also simply called as Great Dragons):
    - currently only Igneel was confirmed to had attained this rank, as the Flame Dragon King (this means that Natsu is technically a Flame Dragon Prince, thus his father rule over the Fire Dragons should somewhat extend to Natsu, which might be the real reason why dragon controlling magic was broken on Atlas... or thanks to the bond that Atlas shared with Igneel ),

    *Dragons - normal Dragons.



  9. #9
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    Just what if... it isn't Demon Slayer Magic.... Just a Demon That processed a Dragon instead of a human or Dragon Slayer that doesn't use the typical Dragon Slayer Magic but uses a special Dragon Slayer Curse. What if it was originally a Dragon that Zeref turned into a Human Demon and has Dragon Magic/Curse?

  10. #10
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Well look who came back ...Tartaros, E.N.D, Zeref just couldn't resist could you Zero, but tell me the truth it was Wendy that brought you back right lol

    Anyways I'm very curious to see what Silver is up to, I get the feeling his a double agent it's just like Zero said he has that Guildarts vibe he seems so similar. I think his gonna be the monkey wrench in this ark.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •