Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 163

Thread: The Boondocks

  1. #21
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Dude you cant have a Boondocks spinoff without Riley!
    True, true, he'll be there but it'll mainly be based on Huey. He's destined for great things, like becoming the next POTUS who's always paranoid. Riley will be crashing the white house, brining in his Ho's. Yea, one can dream, lol.

  2. #22
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    768

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  3. #23
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Couple more hours. YEAAAH BOI!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  4. #24
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Couple more hours. YEAAAH BOI!
    When and where does it premier?

    Edit: Just watched it, not bad, but I feel like it doesn't have the same impact since it's not current. The show's good, but the Comic was genius.
    Last edited by Calcifer; 05-03-2010 at 03:59 AM.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  5. #25
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    When and where does it premier?

    Edit: Just watched it, not bad, but I feel like it doesn't have the same impact since it's not current. The show's good, but the Comic was genius.
    Same here. I hope he just focuses more on the characters while making subtle nods to current events instead of making it the forefront of the story. Plus the comic style looks really cool.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #26
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    I missed it will have to catch it on the rerun

  7. #27
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I missed it will have to catch it on the rerun
    I missed it too, but fucking thing is I can't catch it on the rerun cause last week bastard comcast cut off most of my channels that I was getting for free, including cartoon network.

    Any1 have a online streaming link to the first episode, I really want to watch it.

  8. #28
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I missed it too, but fucking thing is I can't catch it on the rerun cause last week bastard comcast cut off most of my channels that I was getting for free, including cartoon network.

    Any1 have a online streaming link to the first episode, I really want to watch it.
    Pay your bill you bastard...

  9. #29
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Same here. I hope he just focuses more on the characters while making subtle nods to current events instead of making it the forefront of the story. Plus the comic style looks really cool.
    I agree, though I really watch it for the music too. Ridin' Dick for Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I missed it too, but fucking thing is I can't catch it on the rerun cause last week bastard comcast cut off most of my channels that I was getting for free, including cartoon network.

    Any1 have a online streaming link to the first episode, I really want to watch it.
    Part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU

    Part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-Cf...eature=related

    You can thank me later, and please try not to pirate unless it's really necessary
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  10. #30
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    lol fucked that I wasn't staying up til 3:30 to see it. Thanks for the links I'll watch it when I get home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •