Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    He could just take off his eye patch, and use his spiritual power to blast it.....but whatever. I wonder if we will see a Bankai? Also I wonder if the Phoenix Staff/Halberd will make an appearance again within the Manga... Doesn't Ichigo resemble the Phoenix now?

Why can't this guy imagine something like every time my enemies breathe their head explode and that is the end for kenpachi. Don't take me wrong I like kenpachi getting shikai and bankai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    Why can't this guy imagine something like every time my enemies breathe their head explode and that is the end for kenpachi. Don't take me wrong I like kenpachi getting shikai and bankai.
    Im thinking that he may have to touch you to affect your physical being. Like, he grabbed Yurochi's arm and then it turned to cookies, which sounds completely stupid once I typed it out....cookies? seriously?

Kenpachi will destroy the meteorite with his awesomeness.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Well it looks like his imagination has a limit it he has to call out his twin in order to make something this big, which is good if Kenpachi can cut it, then he would have defeated him no problem before bringing out the twin. Either way I refuse to believe that this kid is the strongest quincy they got, hes using all these non-quincy techniques and is about to kill everyone in the whole town including all the quincy and Bach is just gonna let him???? Idk, I hope something is up or this is a big M knight shamalan type fight... if not then Bleach has gotten pretty confusing lol.

Can't wait to see what his zanpakuto will do, maybe a twin to fight with the other twin!!! lol
    A pie in the sky?

What's really troubling me is that with all these inexplicable powers being displayed by the Quincies, Juha Bach is just gonna get stronger when these Quincies die. So, what is that going to look like?

Must say that I am having a hard time just being able to suspending disbelief here. Madara summoned Meteors, he didn't make them out of thin air. Come on now Kubo, how in the world can Juha Bach grant these kind of powers to his Quincies that even he himself never even had to start with?

What would happen if Gremmy Imagines himself to be Yamamoto Genrusai, Aizen, or even GOD?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well it looks like his imagination has a limit it he has to call out his twin in order to make something this big, which is good if Kenpachi can cut it, then he would have defeated him no problem before bringing out the twin. Either way I refuse to believe that this kid is the strongest quincy they got, hes using all these non-quincy techniques and is about to kill everyone in the whole town including all the quincy and Bach is just gonna let him???? Idk, I hope something is up or this is a big M knight shamalan type fight... if not then Bleach has gotten pretty confusing lol.

Can't wait to see what his zanpakuto will do, maybe a twin to fight with the other twin!!! lol
    Are you suggesting that this fight sucks greatly ? Because IIRC, the last 6 or so films made by that guy were bad, to the point I see people questioning why they even allow him to make more movies... to the point that when they release a trailer of a new movie of his, they even avoid showing his name in it... hasn't he made like one good and one above average movie anyway, while the rest is below average or really bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What's really troubling me is that with all these inexplicable powers being displayed by the Quincies, Juha Bach is just gonna get stronger when these Quincies die. So, what is that going to look like?

Must say that I am having a hard time just being able to suspending disbelief here. Madara summoned Meteors, he didn't make them out of thin air. Come on now Kubo, how in the world can Juha Bach grant these kind of powers to his Quincies that even he himself never even had to start with?

What would happen if Gremmy Imagines himself to be Yamamoto Genrusai, Aizen, or even GOD?
    From what I understood, he mostly awakened or strengthened their own powers (like in case of Uryu whose power that surpassed Bach's was unawakened and only now started to awaken). Basically he acts for the Quincy, in similar manner to how the H-cube worked for Orihime and Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Are you suggesting that this fight sucks greatly ? Because IIRC, the last 6 or so films made by that guy were bad, to the point I see people questioning why they even allow him to make more movies... to the point that when they release a trailer of a new movie of his, they even avoid showing his name in it... hasn't he made like one good and one above average movie anyway, while the rest is below average or really bad ?
    lol not that it sucks but there is always a twist that is suppose to turn a cool supernatural movie into something weird or common, I hope there is a twist though, this guy can't be this strong and not be guarding Bach or something. Where did those fodder shinigami go, maybe they can shed some light heh
    A pie in the sky?

It's never been said, so I wonder whether all true blood Quincies have a miniature Juha Bach hiding in the recesses of their souls, OR whether it is the Shinigami nature of Ichigo's soul that allowed for a Juha Bach to coalese inside him. In other words, maybe the other true bloods have the power, but not the personality inside them?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

lol the title should be Copyright Infringement Imminent a giant meteorite falling down to wipe out the enemy where have I seen that before geeez I wonder ....

Kubo copying Kishi and all is right with the world.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    lol the title should be Copyright Infringement Imminent a giant meteorite falling down to wipe out the enemy where have I seen that before geeez I wonder ....

Kubo copying Kishi and all is right with the world.
    Are you suggesting that Kishi invented meteors or introduced them into manga ? The first to feel and know the power of a meteor fall would have been dinosaurs, or at least they were confirmed to experience it the farthest back in time (some did supposedly survive though).

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's never been said, so I wonder whether all true blood Quincies have a miniature Juha Bach hiding in the recesses of their souls, OR whether it is the Shinigami nature of Ichigo's soul that allowed for a Juha Bach to coalese inside him. In other words, maybe the other true bloods have the power, but not the personality inside them?
    I think that the manner in which Old Man Zangetsu had taken over Ichigo's Shinigami power and strengthened it against Zaraki, might be very similar to what is constantly happening within the souls of SR.