Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

did I just see what I think I saw?

Kanpachi's released shikai FTW Alex
    come fight my brute here

Now all of the main three have characters who can call down Meteors. In fact, add fairy tail to that as well. Meteors are always fun to bring down, though they never seem to be Psyren level.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    did I just see what I think I saw?

Kanpachi's released shikai FTW Alex
    wELL DON'T PASS OUT YET TILL YOU SEE THIS:

Spoiler!

aLTHOUGH i DON'T KNOW ITS SIGNIFCANCE, IT SEEM AUTHENTICALLY kUBO'S DRAWING.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    No it doesn't.

So, Nozarashi, huh? 野曝し are the kanji and a quick google search gives us the meaning "exposed in a field" and it's a motif of skulls and bones which exists with tattoos and kimonos although it's rare.

The name and theme seems logical thinking back of the visualisation of Zaraki's reiatsu in the form of a skull, first seen in his fight against Ichigo.

Lol... that meteor is gigantic... its almost the size of serietei or even bigger?........... Know that sereitei is 40 days walk from its edges in bleach standards.... according to yorouchi... sereitei is probably the size of USSR more or less, even in the anime you can't see its edges, only mountains etc. etc......

This gremmy is indeed really powerful if he can bring forth something this big... and if kenpachi cuts this down (which he would because if he won't then no more bleach lol).... then he can cut the moon itself... making him more than OPed... i never seen an anime character that can cut an object this big.....

I hope its just shikai. It'd be a waste to go bankai for an enemy that was so poorly developed. I guess it would be better it it happened against someone like Bean pole.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

The liberations that they take in translating is seriously offending as of lately, since in mangapanda's version, Kenpachi doesn't say anything like that.

wELL DON'T PASS OUT YET TILL YOU SEE THIS:

Spoiler!

It's a fanart and not a new one. I think that I saw it first around the time that Zaraki battled with Unohana (on deviantart IIRC).

So it is Nozarashi and according to mangastream, it means Storm Scarred (it is strangely translated)... shouldn't it be more along the lines of "One that Scares the Storms" or "Storm Scarer", in other words a scarecrow that scares the storms away ?

scarer - an effigy in the shape of a man to frighten birds away from seeds.

So if Gremmy can bring meteors normally, then what would he have been able to do in Holy Complete Mode ? Unless he doesn't have it.

Kenpachi intends to cut down that meteor without removing his eyepatch.

I don't know, But cutting a meteor won't stop the impact...even if this is Bleach.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't know, But cutting a meteor won't stop the impact...even if this is Bleach.
    Don't worry, after cutting the meteor, it either will completely disappear, because of shock to Gremmy, or the impact itself will be absorbed by the barrier. Then again, it seems, basing on it's name, that it won't be a simple cut, after all, something capable of scarring away a storm, can only be an extraordinary force of wind, along with unparalleled cutting ability.