Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I am going to assume that he already used Bird cage. That's why hes still alive. AN out of the box Idea would be that bird cage let's you swap powers with any one sitting in those chairs. It would make sense that he "borrowed" laws powers with "Bird Cage" and used the room ability to take the hit. very unlikely but possible and sensible.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To those who question who is stronger Luffy or Sabo, well Sabo just answered that question for us. 2nd in command + a logia df fruit, he's basically the Marco the phoenix to Dragon.
    Marco was a let down in terms of a legendary zoan, sure he could kind of be immortal but he sucked in the mean time...

But I do agree, Sabo is now ridiculously strong, I wonder what will happen when this is all over? Maybe Dragon will show up to help with DF?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I am going to assume that he already used Bird cage. That's why hes still alive. AN out of the box Idea would be that bird cage let's you swap powers with any one sitting in those chairs. It would make sense that he "borrowed" laws powers with "Bird Cage" and used the room ability to take the hit. very unlikely but possible and sensible.
    The problem I have with this theory, though it is intriguing, is outside of this one instance where Kyros took Doflamingo by surprise and did succeed in decapitating him, what does Doflamingo have in switching powers? His power is one of the most hax yet to appear in the OPverse so outside of these rare occasions, it wouldn't be proactive for him to switch his puppeteering powers for some other DF. Plus, we're not even sure Doflamingo cannot simply puppet a DF user into using their ability in the first place. So to me, while Bird Cage has already been activated most definitely, I cannot perceive Doflamingo switching his powers out for someone else's.

One Piece

@Shock

What?! Marco was a let down?! Did you not see the war arc?! He kicked literally every single Admiral with ease. Only let down was when he was distracted by White beard's old age giving into him. One of the vice admirals put seastone handcuffs on him. Not only that Marco is recognize by the Gorosui as 1 with the Yonko's able to take out Black Beard.

off topic but I think Sabo is stronger than Luffy because Sabo's been trained by Dragon for who knows how many years. While Luffy only had 1 year and 6 months of training from Dark King Rayleih. But Rayleih said he taught him everything he knows so Luffy might be stronger than we think. Sabo being second in command said Luffy is going to be the Pirate King thus meaning surpassing Sabo himself in strength. Pirate King = Strongest

Something tells me Luffy's going to prove how strong he's become this arc by beating down Doflamingo. For some reason we keep belittling Luffy's Strength, maybe it has to do how the story been rolling so far and this how Oda wants it to be for a more rewarding victory like taking out Yonko Kaido after Doflamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    The problem I have with this theory, though it is intriguing, is outside of this one instance where Kyros took Doflamingo by surprise and did succeed in decapitating him, what does Doflamingo have in switching powers? His power is one of the most hax yet to appear in the OPverse so outside of these rare occasions, it wouldn't be proactive for him to switch his puppeteering powers for some other DF. Plus, we're not even sure Doflamingo cannot simply puppet a DF user into using their ability in the first place. So to me, while Bird Cage has already been activated most definitely, I cannot perceive Doflamingo switching his powers out for someone else's.
    I probably should not have said swap. I meant more along the lines of him being able to borrow those powers. not necessarily giving up his own. But I am just not schway with the idea of it being a product of his DF cuz, its just to out there that strings can save you from having your head cut off. I would rather it be an out side device or DF power or royal something or other.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    @Shock

What?! Marco was a let down?! Did you not see the war arc?! He kicked literally every single Admiral with ease. Only let down was when he was distracted by White beard's old age giving into him. One of the vice admirals put seastone handcuffs on him. Not only that Marco is recognize by the Gorosui as 1 with the Yonko's able to take out Black Beard.
    Nah Marco is a punk, I know you probably like him on account of your user name but his one job was to protect Luffy and he did a shit job, Luffy got the shit kicked out of him and took on like 4 shichibukai on his was to the admirals and ace lol, Marco just dropped kicked the one admiral once and the rest was blah. Hes got a cool DF though, hope he brings his A game next time.

I agree with you on Sabo being trained by Dragon, I wonder when he will make an appearance hmmm, and if Sabo is his number 1 and hes man handling Doflamingos men I bet he would be more than enough to take on DF himself, and Dragon would be overkill lol. So Sugar's DF makes people forget those she turns into toys, so how did Sabo know that the Revolutionary guys from before that were sent to the island were still there? Hmm
    A pie in the sky?

Wonder if this bird cage thing has anything to do with the "Kora-san" Trafalgar mentioned before.

I think Dofla is a marionette man and not a string man, which would explain how he can get his head cut off and survive. He does have all those strings attached to him. Another thing is, I remember 2 episodes where he was controlling other people like Bellamy and a navy soldier at navy headquarters.