Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Awesomness to the max!

So.. Zoro got beat ? No way. Maybe Peeka can materialize himself more than once in the same building.
    Doffy... Curious if its a string clone he uses as a puppet.

SABO, Awesome. Eating the Mera Mera haha. What will happen next..... Cant wait!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Heh yeah, "Captain" Usopp finally got his 8000 followers!

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Awesomness to the max!

So.. Zoro got beat ? No way. Maybe Peeka can materialize himself more than once in the same building.
    Doffy... Curious if its a string clone he uses as a puppet.

SABO, Awesome. Eating the Mera Mera haha. What will happen next..... Cant wait!
    We sam him 'escape' from Zoro in the last chapter.

One Piece

@blackriot

Wait what?! 2 week wait?! I hope you just trolling me! 16 pages?!! This is starting to sound like the war arc xD

So who is Sabo going to face Trebol maybe? Kyros taking out Buffalo with ease and only 1 leg no sword.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    @blackriot

Wait what?! 2 week wait?! I hope you just trolling me! 16 pages?!! This is starting to sound like the war arc xD

So who is Sabo going to face Trebol maybe? Kyros taking out Buffalo with ease and only 1 leg no sword.
    No chapter next week, so the next chapter is in two weeks technically. Hahaha exactly. Wouldn't be surprised, considering the nature of these two past, action-packed chapters, if Oda gives us greater "manga blue balls" with a really short chapter next time.

Right now the battle scene is unbelievable:

SMILE Factory and Underground Trading Port:
    Doflamingo Family:
    Trebol and Diamante (both Exec Officers)
    Sugar (wouldn't be surprised if she regains consciousness and starts turning people into toys from behind)
    Whatever's left of the henchmen

BB Pirates
    Burgess

Revolutionary Army
    Sabo
    Koala
    Hack

SH Pirates
    Robin and Ussop

SH Allies/Tontatta/"Usopp Pirates"
    Innumerable NW caliber (and stronger) characters
    Innumerable Tontatta
    Rebecca

*Robin and Usopp, Usopp's Pirates and Sabo and gang will undoubtedly be on the same page against Doflamingo's underlings; what I find interesting is how Burgess figures into the situation. Does he fight alongside Doflamingo momentarily (for his own purposes), or does he simply disappear because he failed in obtaining the Mera Mera?

Dressrosa Palace:
    Doflamingo Family
    Doflamingo
    Pica
    Buffalo
    Gladius
    Baby 5
    Henchmen

Riku Family
    Riku Dold III
    Kyros
    Violet

SH Pirates
    Luffy

Heart Pirates
    Law

*Again, the Riku Family and Luffy are united in their cause to defeat Doflamingo and Family. How they match up and who's still standing after next chapter (Kyros breaking Buffalo's neck was sick!), and finding out what the hell Bird Cage is all about will determine how these match ups unfold. Also, Law's standing now after Doflamingo is pissed off will definitely fall into new urgency. Is he against Doflamingo worse than against his rival Luffy?

Various Unaccounted Vicinities:
    SH Pirates
    Zoro--will likely, by chance, find his way to Luffy's side
    Franky--presumably out of commission, but will likely find way down to the Trading Port
    Sanji and crew--presumed on their way to Zo but facing Big Mom's pirate ship leads to great uncertainty

Doflamingo Family
    Machvise
    Senor Pink
    Dellinger
    Lau G
    Jora-----all likely to wind up at palace (Lau G and Jora) or the Underground (MSD); could wind up arrested by Issho

Marines
    Issho
    Bastille
    Footmen-----appear at palace just when Doflamingo has the upper hand, Issho revoking Doflamingo's Warlord status

SH Allies/Misc.
    Kinemon--searching for friend (who cares)
    Tontatta vs. Lau G--who knows

*Overall these are some of my predictions and a quick breakdown of where everyone is currently and who they possibly have to face in the near future. Should be absolutely amazing!

Amazing chapter, I was kind of surprised Robin tried to face trevor by herself, I thought she would know better lol. But It was great to see Sabo grab that fruit and use it like Ace did, which means he knew Ace or knew of his moves before he died, wonder why Ace never said anything. Can't wait to see whats going to happen next chapter!!!

But Kyros is a monster! Hes completely showing up all these super rookies, even after all this time hes still a complete monster
    A pie in the sky?

....How did Kyros kill Buffalo by snapping his neck? Doesn't Buffalo's devil fruit prevent that? I mean his head would just spin.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ....How did Kyros kill Buffalo by snapping his neck? Doesn't Buffalo's devil fruit prevent that? I mean his head would just spin.
    It is interesting Buffalo wouldn't simply rotate the rest of his body, but as you can see, Kyros completely stopped Buffalo's rotation and subsequently broke his neck. An explanation I could possibly buy into is that Kyros, by suddenly stopping Buffalo rotating, used Buffalo's own rotation power to snap his own neck, sort of how an engine or turbine suddenly locked up will break at the weakest point. Being tossed through the palace wall probably doesn't help Buffalo either.

On another note, I'm really excited to see what "Bird Cage" actually entails. Not only do we know it can prevent Doflamingo from dying despite decapitation, but it scares the shit out of Law. Also, most of the Doflamingo Family seems to lack knowledge of this ability, which would make sense if Doflamingo used this ability 13 years ago to destroy Law in some fashion before Doflamingo invaded Dressrosa 10 years ago. Regardless, simply from the name of the technique, "Bird Cage" insinuates possibly a cage of strings which every 'bird' including Doflamingo himself is manipulatable. Think Law's Room ability--only scarier. Obviously this isn't a technique Doflamingo casually uses everyday. Which means the gang is in some serious trouble, trouble which will no doubt reflect Doflamingo's sadistic nature now boiling toward eruption. I cannot wait for the chaos to re-ensue!

To those who question who is stronger Luffy or Sabo, well Sabo just answered that question for us. 2nd in command + a logia df fruit, he's basically the Marco the phoenix to Dragon.

With all the chaos and Big names on this arc, IF Oda can really pull this one off (meaning an arc better than EL arc) then he's definitely a manga god.

So getting beheaded and still be ok is part of Doflas df power. I'm guessing that since the arc has a toy theme and Dofla can manipulate people like a stringed puppet, he could also have the ability of a poseable doll. You know, you could pop out the limbs and heads. As for the birdcage, seems like a massive manipulation technique to me.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    We sam him 'escape' from Zoro in the last chapter.

Ah, missed that. To much info last 2 chapters.. Thanks for reminding.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!