Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 744 Discussion / 745 Prediction

http://ex1.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Hoooooly fucknessss, can more seriously happen in one chapter??

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Sabo looks like a mix of Ace and Coby for me i somehow thought he would look different D; but I guess Im not the only one...

Wow and ranked all the way up to number 2!! That means he's stonger than any Rev. Army Pirate that we've seen thus far. Talk about leveling up! Still didn't explain how Dofi's head got cut off and he's still functioning as normal. I was right, we can eliminate Law doing it because he's cuffed and can't use his powers. I'm eager for some battles though!!! Enough focus on the chaos, that's already a given.

side note: Big Mama pirates should be arriving some time soon. Man, this is really a lot to be going on at once. Luffy can't take on Mama and Dofi something's gotta give.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Wow, Sabo wasted no time in eating that fruit right up. Looked juicy even though it tastes like shit. I always imagined it to taste like this one extremely bitter pear I once ate (was too ripe). And of course fire is hard to control, its fire.

So it wasn't Law who made Dofla survive and it seems to not have been Pica either since he just arrived. And a birdcage? Sounds fun.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I think everyone overlooked the biggest development of this chapter,

Ussop pulled off a freakin Buggy lol, he now has an army of strong pirates worshiping him, the divine Ussop lol that's pure awesomness. He wrecked Doffy and bagged an army of powerful pirates, Only Ussop lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I think everyone overlooked the biggest development of this chapter,

Ussop pulled off a freakin Buggy lol, he now has an army of strong pirates worshiping him, the divine Ussop lol that's pure awesomness. He wrecked Doffy and bagged an army of powerful pirates, Only Ussop lol
    Oh yeah I saw that. Buggy "opening" the gate, Luffy being saved by lightning, Ussop saving the toys and the ceiling crumbling down, the luck of these characters makes me think there may actually be a god protecting these guys (Besides Oda of course XP).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Law be like

Jurassic park.jpg

Man, this chapter stepped it up like 5 gears. Never expected he'd eat the fruit immediately. Second in command, damn Sabo should a a total beast then. Wonder how far of he is from being able to take on a Yonko.

Usopp leading his army of 8000? lol. I'm kinda wondering whats up with Doffy's body and by extension if its possible to hide the lab inside Pica's body?

One Piece

This was a awesome chapter so much so that its on break next week, FML!

Sabo is freaking beast second in command next to Dragon. Means he's stronger than Iva and Kuma. His Haki is on some high level from what we seen. Now he's even more of a beast easting the Mera Mera Nomi, surpassing Ace.

Damn I want to read more can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks to see Doffy's Birdcage.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This was a awesome chapter so much so that its on break next week, FML!

Sabo is freaking beast second in command next to Dragon. Means he's stronger than Iva and Kuma. His Haki is on some high level from what we seen. Now he's even more of a beast easting the Mera Mera Nomi, surpassing Ace.

Damn I want to read more can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks to see Doffy's Birdcage.
    What's more is that, as we all know, the mention of a double issue doesn't entail an extra long chapter. Knowing Oda, he'll make us wait two weeks and then churn out a 16-17 page chapter which will troll us even more than these last two 20-some page chapters.