Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    When i look at it closely he just put his hand will gripping his sword.. its just a pose... why would he remove his eye patch when he isn't even scratched by any means
    Unfortunately, I am just not seeing too much of a difference between Kenpachi now, as opposed to Kepachi before he fought with Unohaha. He still seems like a troglodyte who just wants to slash and be slashed. He should at least have had an upgrade of his reiatsu, enough to immediately Melt away his restraining eye patch or something like that.

Plus I do wonder what is the use of him learning his sword's name, if he still has the same cave man attitude he always had. With a sword named Eliminate From Heaven, wouldn't Kenpachi end up refusing to use its power because using it would not visceral, or bloody enough to allow him to "enjoy" the fight?

All this enjoying fights stuff is boring Kepachi should have just Slashed and killed Gremmy already, instead of waiting around and Goading him into enjoying the fight too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Next chapter we see Kenpachi lose the patch, Quincy goes full power and then he says his swords name.

How can he be the strongest when theres still A and Uryuu and possibly even B. Meh I still think there is some kind of trick going on here but Id like for this battle to be over already :( and on to the upgrades Byakuya got, Id like to see him use more of the moves that Yoruichi taught him in the beginning heh
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    How can he be the strongest when theres still A and Uryuu and possibly even B. Meh I still think there is some kind of trick going on here but Id like for this battle to be over already :( and on to the upgrades Byakuya got, Id like to see him use more of the moves that Yoruichi taught him in the beginning heh
    Nah, it's his misconception, because no one ever dared to face him, which he believed it was a result of himself being way above everyone else... of course the real reason was because Bach forbid infighting , plus they didn't bother him at all.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nah, it's his misconception, because no one ever dared to face him, which he believed it was a result of himself being way above everyone else... of course the real reason was because Bach forbid infighting , plus they didn't bother him at all.
    This.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

"to annihilate this asshole into oblivion" - Mangastream does it again.

I really don't understand some of your complaints about this chapter - this is the first time in a very long time when there's actually a fight with some flow in it instead of the usual "one hit, talk for 10 pages explaining everything, one hit..." deal. So what if nothing new's unveiled, enjoy the fight like Zaraki does. ^^