Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 575 Discussion/ 576 Predictions

This fight is really being dragged out unnecessarily, nothing but a repetition of the previous chapter. We get it, they both monsters.... -_-

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/575

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Due to the conversation between Askin and pepe classifying gremmy as a monster and somewhat is alarmed of this kids power....I now think that this gremmy is one of the or probably the 2nd strongest after juha bach in terms of offensive fire power (not the strongest overall but in terms of offensive power this gremmy is 2nd to bach)... much like kenpachi is the strongest offensive shinigami... I don't know what bach really plans to do here... its obvious to me that gremmy will loose even though he is one of the strongest... i think he wants to see kenpachi's full potential, ripen him up.... to absorb him? or to brainwash him... after all he is classified as one of the 5 SWP... and this 5 are really turning into a "non quincy" for me... meaning their not pure quincies but something else

At the last page in MP i thought kenpachi was going to remove his eyepatch... but i look closely on mangastream... he wasn't... it was just his hand grasping his sword close to his face.... i mean why would he... he didn't even have any damage at all after those gigantic skyscrapping pillars + thousands of bullets and missiles that gremmy threw at him lol

Gremmy is just so much fun. He can to anything he wants, and the things he pull out of nothing are just random and creative. Jesus, what is his Vollstandig going to be O_o
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Was kenpachi removing his eyepatch or just had his hand there for a nice pose?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Was kenpachi removing his eyepatch or just had his hand there for a nice pose?
    When i look at it closely he just put his hand will gripping his sword.. its just a pose... why would he remove his eyepatch when he isn't even scratched by any means

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    When i look at it closely he just put his hand will gripping his sword.. its just a pose... why would he remove his eye patch when he isn't even scratched by any means
    Unfortunately, I am just not seeing too much of a difference between Kenpachi now, as opposed to Kepachi before he fought with Unohaha. He still seems like a troglodyte who just wants to slash and be slashed. He should at least have had an upgrade of his reiatsu, enough to immediately Melt away his restraining eye patch or something like that.

Plus I do wonder what is the use of him learning his sword's name, if he still has the same cave man attitude he always had. With a sword named Eliminate From Heaven, wouldn't Kenpachi end up refusing to use its power because using it would not visceral, or bloody enough to allow him to "enjoy" the fight?

All this enjoying fights stuff is boring Kepachi should have just Slashed and killed Gremmy already, instead of waiting around and Goading him into enjoying the fight too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Only thought it due to the fact of kenpachi saying he's beginning to (gremmy) enjoy himself too, figured if they're both enjoying themselves eyepatch off would be the most fun.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

After reading the above comments I definitely missed the part that the eyepatch was not being removed. Boring Chapter. I hope the nest one is alittle better. Less talking more fighting.

So the Eye-Staff Jin is named Pepe... I guess that is some kind of progress. So, the only reminding SRs are monsters, is that what they meant by calling every SR in sight a monster ?

lol guns should be a vote option!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you