View Poll Results: How was this week's release?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

3 75.00%
  • Pretty damn good

1 25.00%
  • Meh

1 25.00%
  • FML

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar

Bleach Bleach 574 Discussion / 575 Predicition Thread

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Guess the not noticing his reiatsu thing was picked on by kubo too, which basically means he can control it at will now eh

So if I think correctly, the quincy can use his immagination powers on one person at a time. This means he can't trap multiple enemies at the same time in his mind games. They may defeat him if they fight together, one of them is bound to deliver a blow while he's focused on the others. But we're speaking of Kenpachi here, so he may as well handle this alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    So if I think correctly, the quincy can use his immagination powers on one person at a time. This means he can't trap multiple enemies at the same time in his mind games. They may defeat him if they fight together, one of them is bound to deliver a blow while he's focused on the others. But we're speaking of Kenpachi here, so he may as well handle this alone.
    No, I think he just has to remained focused for his imagination to work. Since he wasn't focused on Yachiru her bones went back to normal, however, if there was a group he could probably imagine things that would effect all of them, like the lava, instead of focusing on one to control their bodies.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

It's not a fortress, it's a Box. The Box is his weapon, the source of the power, the creation, but the concept and fuel is the imagination. What's more, not only his imagination, but the imagination of all others around is also accounted for.

So, either Kenpachi lowered his reiatsu, or the V-Quincy made it untraceable, so that he could use the doubt in the 11th Division's minds, to vanish him for good, as something that wasn't there in the first place.

This is a good gauge for Kenpachi as the enemy said he is the strongest Quincy out there(on his imagination of course). If Ken would beat this dude in an easy manner then we can assume Ken could beat any Quincy out there from A to Z. I do think he'll beat Buzz B, Haschwald on the other hand would be really tough.

sig made by me

I think Aizen's ability would be the prefect counter to this kids ability. Oh well as he also said the difference in power can neutralize any ability

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    This is a good gauge for Kenpachi as the enemy said he is the strongest Quincy out there(on his imagination of course). If Ken would beat this dude in an easy manner then we can assume Ken could beat any Quincy out there from A to Z. I do think he'll beat Buzz B, Haschwald on the other hand would be really tough.
    Haschwald will be fought by Byak they are mirrors of each other.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think Aizen's ability would be the prefect counter to this kids ability. Oh well as he also said the difference in power can neutralize any ability

Haschwald will be fought by Byak they are mirrors of each other.
    Nah, since the time that Haschvalth was ignored by Zaraki, Kubo was hyping their duel, by showcasing their cutting powers (to seemingly cut anything ). Heck, the way that Zaraki's slash was stopped by the V-quincy, by making his body as hard as steel and then being easily cut by the second slash, is exactly the same way how I-quincy stopped Hashwalt's first slash, by using his Iron Power, after which Hashvalth cut through it with another slash (the only difference is that Zaraki cut through the left arm, while Jugram cut through the right arm). Not to forget that Hashi already showcased that he could easily defeat Bankai Ichigo (pre Zero Training), so fightings someone stronger than Ichigo at that time should be fun for him. Also, Zaraki tends to have at least one fight were he can exchange slashes, between fighting those with strange powers.

Byakuya will probably fight Bazz-B, for the sake of fighting Renji-like opponent again (Rukia doesn't seem strong enough to take him down). After bathing so long in the hot spring, Byakuya should be used to the "heat". Plus Rukia has to reserve her strength in order to have a rematch against the one she has lost before.

Ichigo will probably fight Bach two times, seeing as he doesn't seem to have acquired "THAT" power, yet. Not to mention that Bach having a Shrift seems like a major hint to it.

@Zero
    What's a Shrift?

Me personally, I can't wait to see what Kenpachi is gonna do to that little shit. At least until he enters Holy Mode, that is. Hopefully next week, Ken will let us know what his Zanpaktou name and its abilities are. Maybe a hint to Unohana NOT really being dead. The medic from Zero Squad to me, seemed like he was letting Unohana know she was going to have to be on her old shit for them to win this war. She seems like too much of an asset to have her killed off in such a whack ass way. ESPECIALLY, since we never found out what her Bankai can do and never got to her off a couple Quincy. Don't bitch us like that Kubo.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Decidedly Undecided
    D.J., she's pretty much done. She got the Backstory of Death, I sincerely doubt she's gonna come back.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi