Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    No way is Law gonna fall back in line with Doflamingo. There's a beef between em that is yet to be revealed. If doffy really did get his head sliced off then maybe his subordinates will force law into reattaching his head using his DF power.
    What if Law had a wife and a child.
    Doffy killed the wife but the child was turned into a toy.
    Law is pissed at Doffy for killing his wife but Law had no memory of the child since it was a toy.
    Now that Sugar was knocked out, Law would suddenly remember the child and would want Doffy alive to find out where the child is?

Just a scenario

Maybe one of his henchmen has the ability to copy DF fruits and used laws powers on him, or he could have created a double or something as a back up, Im sure the sticky guy could make a clone just like the guy with the wax power could (I think?). Or he could just be an afterimage type deal or illusion, who knows with DF, hes got so much experience and backups its crazy, im sure he didn't expect this but it wouldn't be enough to finish him.
    A pie in the sky?

Seeing Doflamingo's facial expression and the lack of blood I'm pretty sure that Law is responsible for the beheading. However he is in handcuffs and has no known motive at this point in time, curious to see what events will follow.

Nevertheless, this chapter was really great. I couldn't stop reading the moment we saw the toys were turning back to humans.

As unlikely as it may be that flamingo is dead. I think that if oda really did kill him off here, it would be a bit much for the kids reading to see someones head cut off and have blood fly every where. I mean he has shown a lot of blood in the past but still. I don;t think hes dead but I don't think that the lack of blood is a reliable clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    As unlikely as it may be that flamingo is dead. I think that if oda really did kill him off here, it would be a bit much for the kids reading to see someones head cut off and have blood fly every where. I mean he has shown a lot of blood in the past but still. I don;t think hes dead but I don't think that the lack of blood is a reliable clue.
    I agree. While Oda can show a lot of blood from cuts, beheading is something else. Oda has killed with beheading before, but only on animals, and when he does he doesn't show much blood. The dragon for example barely had a few drops come out (Yet people still complained about the "lack of blood" in the anime). Same thing when the giants killed the dinosaurs. And you can sort of see some blood with Doflamingo, but there is so little it could really be a simple movement line.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hahaha Let's all just wait until tomorrow when Oda (hopefully) addresses the issue of Doflamingo's 'death.' Of course he could just troll us with Sabo and the underground........

The wait this past week (and the previous week for the Sugar knockout) was so painful.
    I never even check for spoilers, but I actually tried to find some today >.> (no luck)

Spoiler!