Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Guys, guys.... Let's not forget the fact that Law is binded with sea-stone chains ! So, there's no way he could used his power unless he pulled a Houdini again >.>

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    Guys, guys.... Let's not forget the fact that Law is binded with sea-stone chains ! So, there's no way he could used his power unless he pulled a Houdini again >.>
    It's possible he did because we know that when he was in prison with Luffy and the crew, he had escaped.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I don't think any of us have yet grasped the implications of what happened this chapter. Not only have the SHs been the saviors of Dressrosa and all it's toys, pirates, Marines, gladiators, nation rules, etc, but also they have angered one of the vilest characters in all of OP! If any of us thought Doflamingo psychotic and ruthless now, how wrong we will all have been when he now turns truly, seriously, inexplicably angry!!! Hahahaha chaos at it's finest.

Still not too sure how Dofla is gonna survive that beheading...
    Might see his head randomly sprout strings and get attached back to the body again or something of the sort?
    Hope we don't end up seeing King Riku (puppet) vs Kyros or Kyros (puppet) vs Luffy or something, that would be sad..

yeah i agree with you..maybe he can sew back on his head because of his strings power..

Im still trying to get this all my head. What the hell happened in this chapter.
    The whole Island, all the toys, the SH's, Law, Curos, all the pirates that changed back. Ohw yeah, Usopp may be a coward. He may have had some luck. But Oda did this so Usopp could be a recognizable threat FROM the SH's.
    I'd Say Usopp WILL get the 4rth highest Bounty of the crew closely followed by Franky.. he unmasked and screwed Doflamingo's plans after all.
    time for Zoro to end Pika, time for Luffy to get in. Time for the action to unfold.. Doffy is far from over.. and with Fujitora still around.. even considering Burgess and all of the marines there (I think im forgetting the half of major players in this chap from excitement), and all of Doffy's strongest Underlings yet to be defeated. this will be a Hell of a ride the upcoming weeks. Let the SH's shine. Let Bartolomeo Shine and yeah. Let Sabo get that Devil Fruit.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Doflamingo got beheaded?! Where's all the blood and gore, this got to be Law's doing. But how ? Since he's in seastone handcuffs I'm sure.

Lmfao Usopp! " All according to plan. (thumbs up)"

I read a theory theorizing Law is actually and has always been Doflamingo's ultimate fail safe. The theory wasn't as sound as you'd hope, particularly with the whole premise of timeline issues and Law essentially turning into a 'good guy' when Sugar made him forget someone--thereby something--Doflamingo did however many years ago, only for him to revert to a bad guy again now that Sugar was knocked unconscious. however, the idea is intriguing, especially if Law has in fact switched sides and now will battle Luffy along side Doflamingo. I don't totally buy into the theory (I sooner see the string (reattachment) theory more plausible), but who knows.

No way is Law gonna fall back in line with Doflamingo. There's a beef between em that is yet to be revealed. If doffy really did get his head sliced off then maybe his subordinates will force law into reattaching his head using his DF power.

If Doffy did get his head cut off and he is able to reattach it back with strings, I'd say thats almost Logia like abilities. He would have to join back muscles, bones and blood vessels after all(Nope, not like Hidan just sewing the edges back on).

Kinda don't buy it because of the lack of blood tho.