Thread: My photoshops

My photoshops

Here's a wallpaper I made
    ಠ_ಠ

Looks boring man. Not gonna lie.

If you made that completely yourself then it's rather nice, if you used a font off the net then... can you link me to it?

I just typed "itsu" and used the pen tool to create some swirls, I added some drop shadow, masked it etc..
    ಠ_ಠ

Another wallpaper, if you want one just ask, I can send you the full sized (1920x1200) one.
    ಠ_ಠ

Nah, thanks anyways, I usually make my own wallpapers, just wondered if the swirls were part of the font you used. Always looking for kewl new fonts

actually, I quite enjoy the simple but bright wallpapers. It's not like I'm staring at my desktop whenever I log on so it's nice to see things like this I've only just started using photoshop for drawing so I still have no idea how to do cool stuff like this ;0;

I like simple wallpapers. The one with the "itsu" text in it looks great, nice one.

I like wall papers with black background,so that I like the one which you have shared.It is simply awesome.Can you please share few more such wallpapers with black background?

its okay...but could you try a white background...i think im tired seeing black as the background...i guess im looking for something different...but still it looks great