View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's story time!! Of the OMG-OMG-OMG variety!!

7 50.00%
  • Positively Remarkable!!

3 21.43%
  • A Fair balance

3 21.43%
  • Well...I don't quite know about this...

0 0%
  • So this is the beginning...yea........... -_-

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 670 Discussion/ 671 Predictions

The chapter is now out.

Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/670

Manga Stream Version: http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/1
    Last edited by janfeae; 03-26-2014 at 03:02 PM.

So the Sage had a brother, does that mean the Sage's Brother is the Hyuga's and Uzumaki Ancestor? Also does that mean the Younger Brother had the 9 tails sealed within him? The Brother's look so much stronger then Madara... and does that mean Madara having the whole Juubi = Stronger then the Sage?

A lot of people are gonna be pissed about the older son not having the "spiralgan" we thought he did, years ago. But holy hell! This is special though!

Let's not forget there's 3-4 stages of the Sharingan.
    The other brother of the Sage is now is a mystery. What happen to him? Is he the Uzumaki, Hygua, Juugo's Clan ancestor?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Let's not forget there's 3-4 stages of the Sharingan.
    The other brother of the Sage is now is a mystery. What happen to him? Is he the Uzumaki, Hygua, Juugo's Clan ancestor?
    I would say he's more of the Hygua IMO. I would like to know what happened to him also and about his kids! Did you notice the brothers outfit resembles Madara's SO6P now?
    "RESPECT"

I'm kind of disappointed Kishimoto went the whole reincarnation route. Wasn't being a descendant enough? Now we are left to wonder how Madara and Sasuke can possess the same soul in two different bodies, at the same time....

So the difference of the two brothers between chakra and body doesn't exist? You only born strong or weak

I wouldn't read that much into the whole "reincarnation" thing. Because the sage also said that the juubi was the "reincarnation of the holy tree", but that's hardly the case, in the literal sense. As far as I understand it, the juubi IS the tree, in a different form.

With that in mind, it could mean that Naruto is a descendant of the younger brother, like we've always known. In both body and soul, meaning, both body and will. Japanese can be really ambiguous at times, because it's a less specific language than our verbose English. It's all about context, so I'd wait for the mangastream translation to make up my mind about it.

guess there is no other form for the juubi

Great chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed Kishimoto went the whole reincarnation route. Wasn't being a descendant enough? Now we are left to wonder how Madara and Sasuke can possess the same soul in two different bodies, at the same time....
    They are from 2 different generations, so it is not unfeasible that he was in both - Madara was dead when Sasuke was born. When it was said that the younger was living in Naruto i started to wonder who else it lived in and Hashirama was the first to come to mind, so now we have a reason Madara/Hashirama/Naruto/Sasuke are leagues above everyone else in this fight. They possess the direct spirit energy of the sages children.

Edit: The brother of the Sage was brought up for a reason, thinking about it we may well find that he was in Hasirama. That would explain his massive amount of power compared to even Madara. The younger brother needed to co-operate with the bijuu to match the power of his older brother, making it that Naruto was always going to need a Bijuu to fight on terms with Sasuke. In Madara's case he may well have tipped that balance by taking a Bijuu aswell as having his massive natural power. So to stop that you would need a power greater than the sons - enter Sage's brother.
    Last edited by Nano; 03-26-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.