1 6.67%
  • Kishimoto did not just do that....

1 6.67%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 672 Discussion/ 673 Predictions

The chapter is now out.

Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/672

Manga Stream Version: http://readms.com/r/naruto/672/2335/1
    Last edited by janfeae; 04-09-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Another nice chapter. It was just as some of you predicted that Naruto would save guy. If he could heal guy in a blink of an eye, I wonder if his healing powers are now greater than Hashiramia's?
    "RESPECT"

It looks like Kishimoto may have trolled the absolute nature of the Death Gate lol If Guy survives I'm sure a lot of fans will be upset.
    I like how their two clan symbols match their respective natures; It's a symbolism I didn't quite catch the first time reading.

I didn't expect to see Naruto and Sasuke for a few weeks, but here they are. I'm starting to think it's more along the lines of what I was getting at yesterday, and that this power may be temporary. I'm sure the new forms will appear via Susanoo/Bijuu transformation.

It was really nice seeing the White Fang, and it reminded me that Kishimoto wants to show Kakashi's face at some point (Lol at little Kakashi's sass and attitude).

I think Madara was being truthful about him almost dying which goes to show how powerful the final gate truly is. I wonder if someone of the Sage's caliber can successfully enter the Death Gate and exit relatively unscathed (No permanent damage). Since Madara is horribly weakened, and Naruto and Sasuke have powered up, I wonder how Madara's final powerups will get to him. I'm really curious about what's going on with Hiruzen and Spiral Zetsu too.
    Last edited by janfeae; 04-09-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Yet another unnecessary flashback and Naruto saving Gai is lame. It would have been far more dramatic to me if Gai actually died.

I have trouble believing that Gai was almost able to kill Madara. Even by sacrificing his life, to go from Kakashi level to being able to almost kill a guy who easily mopped the floor with every powerful character in the series before even getting the Juubi's power, just seems like a major over-scaling. If Gai was that strong I really don't see why he didn't use that power before when the situation was bleak. Gai having that much power just seems counter logical based on everything that was said in the past. Kakashi said that the technique would give someone power above Hokage, Madara is easily stronger than all of the Kages combined. I get that Kishimoto wanted to make Gai's final technique dramatic but I think he overdid it by just making it absurdly overpowered. I think it would have been more believable if Gai had just barely managed to keep Madara at bay, rather than giving him the power to essentially smack Madara around for 5 minutes. Madara has the strength of all the beasts his strength should have easily allowed him to put up with Gai.

Naruto's ability to give life is fitting but I just think that it cheapens Gai's whole moment of sacrifice. I don't feel like it really adds anything to the story to have him live. Although, I suspect showing that Naruto has the power to give life will be important in the near future. If Naruto can give life I wonder what Sasuke will be able to do. I wonder if they each have one half of the creation of all things technique that Hagoromo used to create the bijuu. Naruto seems to be able to give vitality and life while Sasuke's power may be to create form from nothingness.

The flashback didn't really give us any new information. I don't see what it added to the story.

All in all, this chapter seemed like no more than a transition chapter, not a lot really happened.

- I like how the symbolism of the Uchiha & Uzamaki clan are utilized in the day & night seals they received.

- It's almost hilarious how strong Gai is lol bending space hahahahaha....

- I wonder if the power Naruto/Sasuke got is permanent ?

- Naruto probably has special life restoration abilities while Sasuke has the ability to create/alter reality from imagination. It might be more broad than either of those but thats just a guess.

- I think Naruto's ability to stay in Sage mode has increased

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

That felt short as heck

I liked that chapter, maybe because i had not expected to see Naruto and Sasuke again for a few chapters so i had a slightly lower expectation.

I thought Gai would die showing Lee the way and it would be all dramatic, but Naruto saving him whilst a let down story wise i am too annoyed as i like Gai - especially as we have learnt more about his unorthodox dad and his upbringing. Naruto not having his cloak was an interesting twist, especially as his eyes showed he was using the power.

Pow: Naruto's sage gathering abilities went up when he gained Bijuu mode, so having all of the Bijuu's on top of having the Yin portion of Kurama would have really bumped his sage abilities up massively.
    Last edited by Nano; 04-09-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

what I see in Naruto's new powers at least..

1) he might be able to pass the Uzumaki healing factor to others (kind of like Kurama's power transfer)
    2) because he now has pieces of all 9 bijuu, he can physically deflect the gudou-dama
    3) Kyuubi-sage mode, without the orange eye-liner
    come fight my brute here

I actually thought Naruto might show up and heal Guy, so I'm not disappointed at all. Also, it seems the new Naruto is practically in his "base Naruto" state. I'm guessing he can up his Senjutsu to get back the eyeliner, and increase his chakra to enter a Chakra Mode / "Bijuu" Mode.

Well even healed Gai is going to be out of this fight. His foot also seems to have disintegrated, don't think that will be coming back too soon as I think all Naruto did was relight Gai's Chakra.

Speaking of which, why do People need Chakra to stay alive? If it was gained from external means I'd think it wouldn't be necessary for life. Perhaps it permanently fused to a person's life energy? Bit of a double edged sword there.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off