6 37.50%
  • Fairly appeasing

1 6.25%
  • I don't like this new direction

0 0%
  • Typical and Predictable..sigh....

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    It could still go either way, but I'll accept that answer despite Madara flat out announcing it before he did it lol

The chakra Sasuke now houses (Hashirama's) is not his, and will run out of course. The chakra Naruto and Sasuke are receiving now also belong to someone else. Sasuke now has permanent access to both bloodlines with the cells, and Naruto will likely stick with the bijuu in some fashion, but my question is, will this power Hagoromo is giving them last forever? If so, how is it that it will last through the decades?

^ It might be the same way like it was with Indra's and Ashura's chakra, thus So6p's chakra might be possessing them until the end of their lives, or perhaps it will vanish/go away the moment they prove unfit to wield it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    How did you get that idea? Obito and Madara were not above the Sage, they were below him as referenced here: http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/672/9/ "A power close to mine". He came from the original source, Madara and Obito were watered down versions of him.
    In this page it only says that it lead him to achieving So6p's chakra power and awakening the Rinnegan. Maybe you posted the wrong page ? This page implies that at this point, Madara already achieved So6p's power before he became a Jinchuriki, so of course now that Madara hosts around 90% of Jyuubi instead of 50%, he would be stronger than Jinchuriki So6p.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I have to agree with Nano on this one. Madara is the strongest since Hagoromo, but he and all others who have attempted what he has are imperfect unions of the first two ninja bloodlines (Or at least the two from the original source). Obito is second up but he was much more incomplete.

Both translations:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671/8

http://readms.com/r/naruto/671/2319/11
    I think that So6p was referring to the manner of power he posses (since he gained white hair and horns thanks to it), since he obviously holds more power, by possessing around 90% of Jyuubi instead of 50%. Sure, before becoming the Jinchurikis, So6p would be stronger than Rinnegan Madara, but after becoming the Jinchurikis, Madara should be the stronger one.

Also, seems like Kaguya was really the Horned Rabbit Armilage (according to legends, just like Unicorns, those had gems or eyes under those horns, so every bunny/rabbit-like creature with a gem or eye on their forehead is technically an Armilage... for example, like Mokona from Clamps works). Thus, Ashura's Bijuu mode, since he didn't posses the red gem-eye, had a horn in place of it, while Indra's and Uchiha's Susanoos, do have a gem on their foreheads (in Ashura's case the first face has ears, while the second one has only a horn).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I think that So6p was referring to the manner of power he posses (since he gained white hair and horns thanks to it), since he obviously holds more power, by possessing around 90% of Jyuubi instead of 50%. Sure, before becoming the Jinchurikis, So6p would be stronger than Rinnegan Madara, but after becoming the Jinchurikis, Madara should be the stronger one.

I'm sure it's as he says when it comes to splitting the Juubi, but Hagoromo's brother isn't around, which I'm sure means Hagoromo housed the other half as well at some point. Even if half of the Juubi disappeared with his brother, Hagoromo would still end up with 100% of what was left. Madara is not 100% and he is an imperfect union of the two bloodlines; also, parts of the bijuu reside in Naruto as well, so he is incomplete on all fronts, while the Sage was max on all points. In his current state, he is below Hagoromo. I doubt he could successfully utilize all of his old techniques, or create a moon with his current power.

By the time the final battle occurs, I'm sure he will be stronger than he is without a doubt, but unless he succeeds in achieving power like that of Kaguya, he will be inferior as far as power goes (Still the strongest being alive though by leaps and bounds lol at least until we see the new Naruto and Sasuke).

Have to agree with Janfee on this one,

Just like the Bijuu, I am certain the Juubi cannot die, and if it did, it will return. There is every likelihood that The Full Juubi became hosted within the SO6P.

I don't know if the SO6P literally created the Moon, but from what we saw of Madara summoning Asteroids, I am certian beyond a doubt that he had more than enough power to create the Moon.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Have to agree with Janfee on this one,

Just like the Bijuu, I am certain the Juubi cannot die, and if it did, it will return. There is every likelihood that The Full Juubi became hosted within the SO6P.

I don't know if the SO6P literally created the Moon, but from what we saw of Madara summoning Asteroids, I am certian beyond a doubt that he had more than enough power to create the Moon.

Thinking back, you're absolutely right. He summoned 2 enormous meteors back when he was just an edo summoning. Not only is he alive with his original strength restored, but he is now several times more powerful than he ever was, and still shy of his maximum power and potential (other rinnegan, mysterious new eyes he mentioned). I believe the man himself said it best, Madara is very close to the power the Sage once had.

Actually, the moon seems to be a lie, or a plothole, since So6p was using the moon as symbol, as well as there was a moon on the sky way before So6p supposedly created it at his deathbed .

Yeah, I don't think he created the moon, but. If someone with the power to summon celestial bodies were to summon enough of them into one area, and then start Chibaku Tensei going, it could definitely create a Moon sized object. Now puting it in the correct orbit might be a little bit challenging.

I think they are going back to the Guy Fight this week, and we won't know what becomes of Sasuke and Naruto's new powers and forms for a while yet. I think they might also go back to Yamato, or Yamato + The Spiral Zetsu. I doubt the Hashirama clone has much use in the story, except if Kishi wants to use it as a means of reviving Hashirama from an Edo Tensei.

I wonder if the Juubi's Jinchuuriki can use Rinne Tensei without dieing, and why not, indeed.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-09-2014 at 02:00 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah, I don't think he created the moon, but. If someone with the power to summon celestial bodies were to summon enough of them into one area, and then start Chibaku Tensei going, it could definitely create a Moon sized object. Now puting it in the correct orbit might be a little bit challenging.

I think they are going back to the Guy Fight this week, and we won't know what becomes of Sasuke and Naruto's new powers and forms for a while yet. I think they might also go back to Yamato, or Yamato + The Spiral Zetsu. I doubt the Hashirama clone has much use in the story, except if Kishi wants to use it as a means of reviving Hashirama from an Edo Tensei.

I wonder if the Juubi's Jinchuuriki can use Rinne Tensei without dieing, and why not, indeed.
    You obviously dont play "Kerbal Space Program", i put some crazy stuff up there on that game. If you are at all science minded or interested in space check it out, it is the most rewarding game i have ever played.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.