6 37.50%
  • Fairly appeasing

1 6.25%
  • I don't like this new direction

0 0%
  • Typical and Predictable..sigh....

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The Third Eye is also significant for Hiei from YuYu Hakusho (who also wields a massive dragon of black flames, and can combine these flames with his swordsmanship).

Spoiler!

I'm secretly hoping Guy will reveal to Lee that he is his father before he dies lol

But anyway guys, question. I knew there was some reason why Naruto had special sage like markings when he enters Chakra and Bijuu mode, but I never knew why exactly. I had assumed it was because of his distant relation to the Sage himself. However, in the light of new chapters, it seems that it was the result of Ashura and his flaming chakra. It seems to be why Kurama boasts these markings as well, as opposed to when someone else is controlling him. Therefore it would stand to reason that only the current version of Ashura's choice pick would have this effect when accessing bijuu chakra.

However...as we know, his renowned father Minato manifests the same markings upon entering this mode. If it is Ashura's chakra that creates this unique appearance as the manga infers with Ashura's flaming chakra cloak and his monstrosity of a Susanoo-esque chakra manifestation, why can Minato achieve the same result instead of just a Level 2 cloak like everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I'm secretly hoping Guy will reveal to Lee that he is his father before he dies lol

But anyway guys, question. I knew there was some reason why Naruto had special sage like markings when he enters Chakra and Bijuu mode, but I never knew why exactly. I had assumed it was because of his distant relation to the Sage himself. However, in the light of new chapters, it seems that it was the result of Ashura and his flaming chakra. It seems to be why Kurama boasts these markings as well, as opposed to when someone else is controlling him. Therefore it would stand to reason that only the current version of Ashura's choice pick would have this effect when accessing bijuu chakra.

However...as we know, his renowned father Minato manifests the same markings upon entering this mode. If it is Ashura's chakra that creates this unique appearance as the manga infers with Ashura's flaming chakra cloak and his monstrosity of a Susanoo-esque chakra manifestation, why can Minato achieve the same result instead of just a Level 2 cloak like everyone else?
    It's possible that the markings are related to the Rikudou, as originally thought... whether they come from the Bijuu/Seal combination or from Ashura's chakra, the markings still originate from the Rikudou. I think that the Seal that Minato used causes the Bijuu to manifest around the user as a shroud, rather than taking full Bijuu-form, in much the same way that Ashura manifested his own chakra. In short, they're the same result (A chakra shroud bound to one's body, not a body transformation).

It's different from Bee, whose physical body is burned away in Level 2 stage, and fully becomes a flesh-and-blood Bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It's possible that the markings are related to the Rikudou, as originally thought... whether they come from the Bijuu/Seal combination or from Ashura's chakra, the markings still originate from the Rikudou. I think that the Seal that Minato used causes the Bijuu to manifest around the user as a shroud, rather than taking full Bijuu-form, in much the same way that Ashura manifested his own chakra. In short, they're the same result (A chakra shroud bound to one's body, not a body transformation).

It's different from Bee, whose physical body is burned away in Level 2 stage, and fully becomes a flesh-and-blood Bijuu.

Hmm perhaps, it's just I believe if it were say Gaara who achieved the same thing as Naruto, the result would not be a fiery chakra cloak. You are right in saying that even if it is Ashura, there is still some connection to the sage in some form, but I really think it's Ashura's chakra that makes Naruto appear the way he does when entering that mode. I can't think of any other reason why he'd gain an additional cloak when accessing bijuu mode.

Also guys, I have a question about Madara. We know that he's an imperfect version of Hagoromo, but my question is, was the Sage Transformation the trump card Madara referred too?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638/18

Or do you think it was merely his plan to use Rinne Tensei? Either way, Obito knew he was coming back somehow, so it's not much of a trump card if that was what Kishimoto was getting at with the trump card scenario. Madara has said several ambiguous things since then that have yet to be explained, but for now, do you think his trump card has already been used? I can only imagine that Madara has yet to show us his true power, with the things he has said thus far.

Edit: Now I'm not so convinced it's something we already know. On this page, he just told Hashirama exactly what he was going to do, so I don't think that was the aforementioned trump card. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647/11
    Last edited by janfeae; 04-07-2014 at 08:23 PM.

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/672/3/

I hope you guys enjoy this colorized chapter as much as I did. Reading this over again make me realize/feel that Naruto may be coming to an end even sooner than I had hoped. Can't help but feel a sense of loss, even if it's a small one. However, I am contented with the story so far.

This series of picture panels struck home to me, as a dad. I imagine the torment the SO6P has been through all these years. An old man, who has had to watch his children fight and injure one another in one form or the other for centuries.

Spoiler!

Uzumaki naruto is not just an uncouth brat. Only he perhaps would have seen through the sages pain as quickly as he did.

On another note, hope we find out whatever became of the sages' Mother and his brother, in the end.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Also guys, I have a question about Madara. We know that he's an imperfect version of Hagoromo, but my question is, was the Sage Transformation the trump card Madara referred too?
    From what we were told, Jyuubito and Jyuudara are/were stronger than So6p since they wielded a bigger portion of the Jyuubi (beside also wielding the power of his two sons and Rinegan). What's more, the Fruit itself hosted a greater amount of power than Jyuubi by itself, thus as fanny as it might sound, even the Tree had to bow down before it's Fruit.

Strangely enough, it's possible that the Fruit doesn't power up the Tree, on the contrary, it might make it powerless, to the point that it couldn't even defend against a normal human. In that case, this would mean that the Fruit is not a new life, but a waste that that Shinju removes from itself each 1000 years, in the same manner as normal trees remove their leafs that had gathered the waste over time. Thus the return of the Fruit, which is only waste, without being bound to the Shinju, could really bring an end to the world.

It's also worth mentioning that it seems that So6p and Bro6p were twins, though they probably weren't identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what we were told, Jyuubito and Jyuudara are/were stronger than So6p since they wielded a bigger portion of the Jyuubi (beside also wielding the power of his two sons and Rinegan). What's more, the Fruit itself hosted a greater amount of power than Jyuubi by itself, thus as fanny as it might sound, even the Tree had to bow down before it's Fruit.

Strangely enough, it's possible that the Fruit doesn't power up the Tree, on the contrary, it might make it powerless, to the point that it couldn't even defend against a normal human. In that case, this would mean that the Fruit is not a new life, but a waste that that Shinju removes from itself each 1000 years, in the same manner as normal trees remove their leafs that had gathered the waste over time. Thus the return of the Fruit, which is only waste, without being bound to the Shinju, could really bring an end to the world.

It's also worth mentioning that it seems that So6p and Bro6p were twins, though they probably weren't identical.
    How did you get that idea? Obito and Madara were not above the Sage, they were below him as referenced here: http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/672/9/ "A power close to mine". He came from the original source, Madara and Obito were watered down versions of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

I have to agree with Nano on this one. Madara is the strongest since Hagoromo, but he and all others who have attempted what he has are imperfect unions of the first two ninja bloodlines (Or at least the two from the original source). Obito is second up but he was much more incomplete.

Both translations:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671/8

http://readms.com/r/naruto/671/2319/11

Hagoromo is the only being who ever existed who had a perfect union of the two (Even though his mother had greater power). He is likely to remain that way for all of time now that Naruto and Sasuke are receiving his power, but retaining their respective halves from the original bloodlines. This caters more to the original message of Naruto as well.

But about that trump card...?

I have to agree with Nano on this one. Madara is the strongest since Hagoromo, but he and all others who have attempted what he has are imperfect unions of the first two ninja bloodlines (Or at least the two from the original source). Obito is second up but he was much more incomplete.

Both translations:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671/8

http://readms.com/r/naruto/671/2319/11

Hagoromo is the only being who ever existed who had a perfect union of the two (Even though his mother had greater power). He is likely to remain that way for all of time now that Naruto and Sasuke are receiving his power, but retaining their respective halves from the original bloodlines. This caters more to the original message of Naruto as well.

But about that trump card...?
    1. Regarding Madara's trump card, I think it was a combination of:
    a. His ability to use the Black Rods to hijack Hashirama's Senjutsu, and
    b. Black Zetsu's ability to possess Obito's body to seize control of the Rinnegan

It's true that these things happened out of order; Madara was defeated by Hashirama right as he got the black rods in place, and would not have managed to use them if Zetsu hadn't managed to possess the weakened Obito after Obito had already been defeated. However, I think that Madara may have allowed himself to be placed in such a position by Hashirama (plus Kishi included this to add a small amount of suspense).

Madara was also able to summon the Gedo Mazou out of a weakened Obito with ease; perhaps, at any point, he could have summoned the Juubi. However, until Black Zetsu was in a position to actually possess Obito, doing so would have instantly killed Obito, leaving no one to perform the Rinne Tensei.

As with all of Madara's "brilliant" schemes, this one had a lot of potential to fail. If Naruto had died before freeing the Bijuu, then Madara would have had to execute his plan against a full-power Obito. If Madara had actually been defeated even minutes sooner prior to being revived, that would have been the end (although this is part of the reason I believe he paced his battle and deliberately stalled for time).

Moving on,

2. I wonder to what extent Naruto / Sasuke will be stronger than previous Ashura/Indra reincarnations. We know that:
    a. In addition to Ashura's power, Naruto has fragments of each of the Bijuu, and
    b. Sasuke has some chakra AND cells from Hashirama.

3. In addition, Naruto/Sasuke both appear to have "touched" the Rikudou's chakra!
    a. When Madara did this, he surpassed the power of both sons, and obtained the Rinnegan.
    b. While Sasuke might have obtained the Rinnegan anyway due to Hashirama's cells, such a result now seems almost assured.
    c. What power, parallel to Sasuke's Rinnegan, will Naruto gain from touching Hagoromo's chakra? My guess is that his own Ashura powers will be strengthened ("bloom" as Ashura's did), and the Bijuu within Naruto will grow stronger, resulting in a more substantial "Bijuu Jinchuuriki" power. Just as Naruto could convert Kurama's full chakra into "Naruto Chakra" in Bijuu Mode, I believe he can now convert the combined chakra of the individual Bijuu into "Naruto Chakra" while allowing them to retain their uniqueness. Ultimately, I expect Naruto's new chakra-mecha will look more like Ashura's, and will not take the form of any particular Bijuu or the Juubi.

I also expect Sasuke will have a perfected Snake Sage Mode (Dragon Sage Mode if we want to call it that). Only Senjutsu works on Madara, and Sasuke certainly has all of the requirements to handle Natural Energy now (Juugo Cells, Hashirama Chakra/Cells, Hagoromo's chakra, and a body already compatible with the Cursed Seal's Natural Energy).

Basically, Naruto/Sasuke each have a greater share of Hagoromo's chakra. Perhaps Hagoromo will cease to exist as floating chakra from this point, instead entrusting Naruto/Sasuke as the "Final" Reincarnations who will resolve the conflict of their past wars and defeat Kaguya's ideology.

Regarding the form that Naruto will take in Bijuu Mode, that will depend on Kishimoto's take on all of this. To me anyhow, Naruto in Bijuu with Kurama mode takes the form of a Giant chakra shroud with Kurama's outline recognizable.

The question to ask is whether the Bijuus now inside Naruto will go on and merge into a Juubi or not. If Obito inserts the part of the Geddou stuck in his alternate dimension inside Naruto, and If the Bijuus agree to merge, the Naruto will become the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi.

Depending on how Kishi takes it, there may be an analogous Juubi Bijuu mode to Kurama Bijuu Mode. Assuming this is true, we could have Giant Juubi Shaped Chakra shroud surrounding Naruto. If we do, the there could also be horns and A SHARINNEGAN on Naruto's Juubi Chakra mode. Although I'd like this to happen, I can't really see Kishi doing it.

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !