• Fairly appeasing

1 6.25%
  • I don't like this new direction

0 0%
  • Typical and Predictable..sigh....

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I agree completely, this is something that just doesn't add up, I hope we get a clearer explanation for this. Hashirama seemed way too gifted to be Ashura's incarnation, even when they were children Madara said that Hashirama was stronger than him. If Madara was supposedly so gifted then it makes no sense that Hashirama would have been superior to him at such a young age. Ironically, Hashirama was always superior to Madara until Madara used hard work to surpass him. Its sort of comical really. Kishimoto needs to explain this better.
    Well it didn't say that any of the souls they transmigrated to had to be carbon copies of the original, their beliefs could have been identical in a sense instead of whether one started out a genius/failure as the sons were.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Wait a minute, the Fruit was something that was appearing periodically once every 1000 years, so why is it suddenly now the end of the world when it's born again ?
    I have suspected there is more behind the fruit that will be revealed later even Madara didn't understand why the fruit appeared. I think it originally drew natural energy not just from nature but from people and did so slowly over time hence the 1000 years. Thus the Infinite Tsyuki will connect everyones chakra and it will suck it up faster.

Also on the Byakugan I suspected the Sages brother may have been born with Byakugan while he had the Rinnengan

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Great, great chapter here, really hoping to see Madara's face go WTF?! when he sees those two start to rip into him Ninshu style!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos View Post
    Great, great chapter here, really hoping to see Madara's face go WTF?! when he sees those two start to rip into him Ninshu style!
    I think Madara is partly to mostly insane. He's gonna say "Lets Dance" then the three of them, Naruto, Saauke, and Madara will rip apart the land and create new Lakes, valleys, and Mountains. Naruto I guess will first off try to go and save the injured. Although I think the Spiral Zetsu is target practice for Sasuke. Naruto's priority will be saving Gai, Kakashi, and Minato. He'll try to save Obito too if that's at all possible.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos View Post
    I usually read the earliest release of Naruto possible. So, I sometimes miss the exact meaning, but what is "ninshu"? However, dumb it down for me, please. For instance, Ninjutsu = sh!t that ninjas can do. You know, steal things from a tree that doesn't exist, or create clones with out it sounding perverted. Make giant titties by concentrating! I accept that this is all possible through ninjutsu.

What is Ninshu?

Is it talk-no-jutsu?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I usually read the earliest release of Naruto possible. So, I sometimes miss the exact meaning, but what is "ninshu"? However, dumb it down for me, please. For instance, Ninjutsu = sh!t that ninjas can do. You know, steal things from a tree that doesn't exist, or create clones with out it sounding perverted. Make giant titties by concentrating! I accept that this is all possible through ninjutsu.

What is Ninshu?

Is it talk-no-jutsu?
    Ninshuu is not exactly Talk-No-Jutsu, the SO6P appears to concieve of a way of using Chakra to connect people together so that they understand each other. I think that there are aspects of it beyond just this, but we do have a very powerful example of Naruto practicing NinShuu without even knowing it. I'll find the Chapter and panels and attach them later.

Spoiler!

I think this may have been an extreme example of Ninshuu, but it's Ninshuu non-the-less. (Heh Heh, Naruto the High Priest).

Naruto's true fellings were reaching out through his chakra connection to others, the result was that They all know how much he cares for them. I think the SO6P wanted humans to use chakra to HELP each other, not to kill each other. That is probably a best explanation of Ninshuu. I personally wouldn't want people to know my thoughts or feelling all of the time...!!

predictions: Hinata becomes the new Juubi Jinchuuriki after Nashuto and Sasindra rip Madartard a new one and need somewhere to put it. Then she becomes Kaguya and omfg, another 3 years of Naruto! Also, we will probably not see a REAL Naruto v. Sasuke after this. I like how their conflict has been so ethereal this whole time, then sort of just gets all tied up by the same guy in their respective minds at the same damn time! Def agree with PaulBee with the ninshuu cloak, spot-on. Naruto took it a step further, though, and seemingly without even really knowing what he was doing. Which is, I think, what the SoVIP referenced when he talked about Naruto's foolishness being the factor that has set him apart.

Greatness achievment unlocked!!! ohh and Gai freaking beast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I usually miss many things the first time around.

On that last page, the last panel was not just for show. That was Naruto and Sasuke waking up. (I Think)

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    What I gathered is that the Byakugan and Sharingan were first anyways and after having two children the Rinnegan is a combination of both?
    The first was the Shinjugan (a cross between Rinnegan and Sharingan and maybe the Byakugan since Madara could see, through the Jyuubi's eye, the Alliance's HQ, which was miles upon miles away), then there was the Shinjugan with a (normal or hyper ?) Byakugan, then there was the Rinnegan and something (perhaps a Byakugan) and then there was the Sharingan and Byakugan.

The 3 Great Doujutsu are directly related to one person, which is related to a certain creature. The lesser doujutsu aren't too important .

Also someone was asking about the resemblance, so here it is:

notice the horns and the way that the cape is being held on the bottom panels. At the very least the Death God was made in the image of Kaguya's rage, as that is what people feared the most at her time.

Of course the Death God seems male, so it actually might be the soul of Bro6p that continues to protect his descendants through that special secret uzumaki trump card jutsu.

Then again we still don't know why Jinchurki can't use this seal, hmmmm... not to mention what else could have been there sealed with the souls of the Hokages, kukukukuku.

Also, Hyuga (which supposedly means towards the sun or a place in the sun) being descendants of Bro6p, would somewhat explain why they don't use the standard ninjutsu created by So6p. Strangely enough we have never seen their clan symbol (I guess the Byakugan is enough of a symbol in itself). Just like the Uzumaki, they also inbreed in order to preserve their power.
    Last edited by Zero; 04-03-2014 at 05:43 PM.