6 37.50%
  • Fairly appeasing

1 6.25%
  • I don't like this new direction

0 0%
  • Typical and Predictable..sigh....

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I couldn't edit my post, but I also think Sasuke has some crazy plans considering it didn't show his response. Sure it could be that it was the same as Naruto's and that why the were drawn side by side, but I think the exclusion is done to hide the ending and keep their final fight up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This chapter was all nice and dandy, pretty awesome actually, but it made me realize that an integral theme of the entire manga was forgotten. Naruto used to be the complete underdog who had zero talent, zero skill, only Kyuubi and his determination. Reading about his hardships when he was slowly getting better and better was the best and most insiprational part of the manga.

However, nothing is the same anymore. First we found out that Uzumaki chakra is special. Then we found out that Naruto is literally destined for greatnes, and the latest news is that he was Ashura's reincarnage all along. If you guys still remember the fight Naruto vs Neji, Naruto emphatically wins that fight proclaiming that our destiny is not written in stone. What a massive contradiction that is now if you look at the prophecy and the fact that Naruto possesed one of the biggest power-ups (Ashura reincarnation + Uzumaki chakra) from the start.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Naruto never was an underdog. He was just "in the making". It was just a matter of time when he would reach these heights. Offcourse we, the readers, allways knew he would come this far but earlier on we did not know that it would be because he had all these power-ups from the get-go. We thought that he would have to really sweat blood and tears to get there. In small part he may have done that, but everything great about him came mostly from his inherited "gifts". For example, I used to think that Naruto has strong chakra because he was training and pushing himself so hard. Wrong, its all because of his Uzumaki bloodline.
    Hi Maximo,

You know, Naruto was not neccessarily destined for greatness, however, The SO6P and The Toad seer who had precognition had seen his success.

Maximo, Naruto's being Ashura's heir/incarnation was in fact an impediment. Do you recall when they were Genins and Narut could not produce a Bunshin even when all his classmates could? This is because of his similarities to Ashura, but it was never a certainty that he would succeed. As the SO6P tells it, there were Many Many Iterations of Ashura's incarnation, and I am willing to bet that besides Hashirama and Naruto, most of them died as complete failures. I think that there was every chance that Naruto too would have been a complete failure if it hadn't been for Iruka. and later on Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Pa Toad. What I think Kishi is saying is that Naruto had every chance to fail along the way, and other past versions of Ashura did indeed fail.

There are THREE Characteristics/Factors to Naruto that have Narrowly Kept him from failing:

1) His Senseis really cared for him..Iruka/Kakashi/Jiraiya

2) His own Unique Love/Talk no Jutsu/ I Feel your Pain/ Eccentricness (Leftmost Top Panel Pictue):

Spoiler!

3) Naruto's Unique ability to Make Friends (leftmost Middle Panel):

Spoiler!

Naruto was not the first Incarnation of Ashura, but by his own uniqueness, he Loved Sasuke like a brother and he cared for the Tailed beasts to where they too wanted to help him. If he had not converted Obito, none of this would have happened.

@Pratesh,

There were two prophesies. The SO6P's, and The Great Toad Sages. The Great Tod Sages prophesy was ultimately about Naruto, but the parallels between Nagato and Naruto, both being Jiraiya's disciples (and perhaps also, the prescence of the Rinnegan with Nagato), confused the matter and made it seem that the prophesy could be about either. The great Toad Sage is partly senile anyway, and probably confused himself also.

Last 2 Pages:

It would seem that the SO6P was having a similar conversation with Sasuke as he recovers too. I am Intrigued by the Image at the end of the chapter

Spoiler!

Is this the appearance of the SO6P when he was young (minus the swirls), or is this some symbolic Eastern Deity?

Beginning Color Page:

Spoiler!

We have seen this image before, I think it was when Itachi and Sharkface went to recruit Deidara for Akatsuki. Actually, NOT. They are similar but not the same.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-02-2014 at 04:05 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

- Well I was about ot creat a thread about the Byakugan but it looks like it was answered. So his mother had both Bykaugaun and the Sharingan-Rinnegan. Thus in a sense the Sharingan did decend from the Byakugaun as legend says.

- as suspected both Naruto & sasuke got to meet him

- Epic build up chapter!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Who the fuck cares?! this chapter was awesome!

MANGASTREAM VERSION

In this version, So6p's hair isn't as red-ish as in Mangapanda's. The Rinnegan mark-thing on his forehead is red (Sasuke's new eyes ?). So6p doesn't have any eyebrows... looks like Mizukage was right, the talented ones don't have any, so does this mean that the least talented ones have thick ones ;p ?

Obito was right, the destiny always choses the incarnation of Indra and Ashura and makes them battle each other, each generation.

Sasuke wasn't genius-enough to be Indra's incarnation... it should have been Itachi (his capabilities, the way he lived, etc.).

Hashirama was too genius-like to be Ashura's incarnation...

Madara's surgical skills, lol, those have to be D or lower, he didn't even sew the wound fully (no wonder it took so much time to integrate).

So it is So6p's Tablet, but the Indra and his successors added new things to it.

So, equality and understanding, hmmmmmm...

"Their Mother, Kaguya..." wait what ? So6p's mother, was his children's mother as well :O ?

Looks like Bro6p had really turned Kaguya's Soul into the Death God, so that she and her power wouldn't be reincarnated. This also explains why Death God works on anything, since it is made from the strongest creature so far.

Byakugan and Shnjugan... so, why wasn't anyone after the Byakugan in that case (beside the few, the cloud village and the mist guy) ?

Wait a minute, the Fruit was something that was appearing periodically once every 1000 years, so why is it suddenly now the end of the world when it's born again ?

Hahahaa, so The Old Toad Sage's prophecy originally included that the chosen one would have blue eyes. Look like Nagato was never part of the prophecy, but the Toad's senility made it seem so . Naruto's eye color might remain blue, perhaps a blue Byakugan ?

Sorry paul, no new baby Bijuu here, only chakra splits from the current ones. After this, it might be a different story, probably the return of the form that Ashura was using.

So, Naruto wants to protect the dead as well ?

Here it comes, the one that connects and the one that leads.

Hmmmmm, Amaterasu, Tsukuyami and Susanoo ? Maybe what Sasuke is getting, is actually uber hax spirit weapons ?

So Guy has one more technique ?

Hmmmmm, maybe Ashura also used the Blood Mist, seeing as both of them seemingly fell in their battle ?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    sssooo, the Sage's mom was one mean cunt. That's what I gathered from this chapter.

Someone else called this already, but if this isn't Matrix influenced then I don't know what is. The God tree is the Matrix itself, while the Sage was first introduce speaking in the same manner as the Architect.

So who was Indra and Ashura after the first and Madara, but before Naruto and Saskue? There had to be somebody, right?

I hate that Madara got lumped up off panel. Looks like Might Gai has been doing his thing.

Seriously, where is Killer Bee?

Why is Kakashi still panting? He's obviously not in the current fight between Gai & Madara. Is the fight so intense that watching it cause you to lose your breath?

The Kages suck so much. Gai is taking on a god like Madara, but the 5 Kages cant stop one giant statue. After this fight, the villagers need to reevaluate why they voted for these chumps.

Next week should be awesome
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

@Zero,

The Bijuus matured faster than I'd expected. I'd thought that splitting off would render them weaker or regressed. Ah well I did use the Two Earth Worms analogy too.

The Mangastream interpretation this month was a little bit Weak. Ashura and Indra's Granny Was Not their Mommy (Sick Stuff). I think The Word Mother should have been replaced by "Matriach" or My Mother like Mangapanda did.

@ Spade,

Guy is trully a Beast. While all ninja are physically fit, Guy's Body and Taijutsu was superbly beyond all the others, so the Chara Sucking Tree had minimal effect on his ability to fight. Plus, all those who laughed at and ridiculed Gai Sensei's Dad, should Weep in Shame and beg for forgiveness. I for one am very pleased that Kishimoto is granting this great tribute to Gai.

I hope that Naruto and Kurama are able to arrive on time, to save Gai, and restore Minato's (dignity and his ) arms.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

What I gathered is that the Byakugan and Sharingan were first anyways and after having two children the Rinnegan is a combination of both?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This chapter was all nice and dandy, pretty awesome actually, but it made me realize that an integral theme of the entire manga was forgotten. Naruto used to be the complete underdog who had zero talent, zero skill, only Kyuubi and his determination. Reading about his hardships when he was slowly getting better and better was the best and most insiprational part of the manga.

However, nothing is the same anymore. First we found out that Uzumaki chakra is special. Then we found out that Naruto is literally destined for greatnes, and the latest news is that he was Ashura's reincarnage all along. If you guys still remember the fight Naruto vs Neji, Naruto emphatically wins that fight proclaiming that our destiny is not written in stone. What a massive contradiction that is now if you look at the prophecy and the fact that Naruto possesed one of the biggest power-ups (Ashura reincarnation + Uzumaki chakra) from the start.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Naruto never was an underdog. He was just "in the making". It was just a matter of time when he would reach these heights. Offcourse we, the readers, allways knew he would come this far but earlier on we did not know that it would be because he had all these power-ups from the get-go. We thought that he would have to really sweat blood and tears to get there. In small part he may have done that, but everything great about him came mostly from his inherited "gifts". For example, I used to think that Naruto has strong chakra because he was training and pushing himself so hard. Wrong, its all because of his Uzumaki bloodline.
    Well, yes and no, it is true that a lot of what happened was destined but also, the current characters are actually defying destiny. Madara didn't follow the same path that most of Indra's reincarnations did, Madara chose to steal Hashirama's power and surpass him, something no other incarnation of Indra has ever done.

This generation is definitely different. Naruto is also doing something that no one else has done, he is the first one to tame all of the tailed beasts and unite them. He is also the first to complete the Sage's bloodline (apparently). Naruto might have been destined for greatness but he has chosen a path not traveled by any of his predecessors. Although I kind of agree that it cheapens the idea of hard work, considering every Ashura reincarnation was basically the same in that department. Honestly, I would have been more convinced if Ashura had actually been genetically gifted but not all of his reincarnations were and thus Naruto would then be unique because of that. Hashirama clearly seemed to have a massive natural power so the whole story with him just seems inconsistent but who knows. That story line needs some explaining still.

This generation is also the first time that the incarnations of Indra and Ashura have chosen to fight together to defeat a past incarnations. The cycle has been broken because of the choices of Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, and even the Sage of Six Paths himself.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Is it just me or is the Sage's mother kinda looking like the Shiki Fujin Demon?

It was a totally epic chapter, but I worry about Naruto being more about repeating history than making you own way and creating your destiny. With whats been said, to me at least, its almost like the Chakras swayed both Naruto and Sasuke and shaped the way their lives developed. It kinda sucks to see it go that way because Naruto has always been about doing things his way.
    As I mentioned above, Naruto isn't repeating history because he is the first person to tame all of the tailed beasts. He is also choosing to fight with Sasuke instead of against him. Although, one could debate that is more an issue of circumstance and it is actually more Madara's doing than anyone elses.

Also, I wonder if a child born with Uchiha and Hyuga parents would possess the power of a new fruit? Surely over so many yrs there must've been some merger in the bloodlines.
    Definitely, I am still wondering if that is going to be mentioned. I think that might explain a lot of the other bloodlines though. I think it is becoming more and more clear that all of the bloodlines come from Kaguya, but many of them have been formed from mixes of her children's later descendants. We still don't know how those powers differ from their predecessors though. Obviously, the sharingan that we know now is not the same as the original that Kaguya possessed, the same may be true of the Byakugan. I suspect that Kaguya's Byakugan was much more powerful, she could probably see all around the world. Notice that the rage of the Byakugan can be dramatically improved overtime. Kaguya's Byakugan's range was probably almost unlimited.

Then there is also the question of who were the Uzumaki? They don't really seem to fit into any simple bloodline. Their sealing techniques seem tied to the Juubi somehow but that connection is vague. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be a race born from the descendants of Hagoromo and his Brother. In many ways they seem to be the clan who had the most knowledge about everything. Obviously they were destroyed for some very major reason. It was said that it was because their sealing techniques were too dangerous but I think there is much more to the story. I think the Uzumaki might have been the ones responsibly for Kaguya's demise.

I wish that the Sage spoke more about the Toad sage(i think he did at least) and explained his roles with them.
    Yes, although we still might learn that. We still haven't heard the whole story from Hagoromo. I think it is very interesting that we never got to see what Hagoromo talked to Sasuke about, we are still missing at least half of the story. Obviously what Hagoromo talked about with Sasuke is not exactly the same as what he talked about with Naruto. I suspect there was some very interesting information on that end as well.

Another point is that we still have no information about Hagoromo's brother. That is a huge piece of the puzzle that still remains a major mystery.

Finally, (can someone correct me if I'm wrong) wasn't the prophecy about Naruto and Nagato? How did Sasuke so boldly replace him?
    The prophesy was that one of Jiraiya's students would be the child of prophesy, that could have been multiple people. It could have been Minato, Nagato, or Naruto. At one point I seem to recall, Jiraiya said that he thought Minato was the child of prophesy but then Minato died. Jiraiya also thought it could be Nagato because obviously Nagato had the Rinnegan, an extremely rare power associated with the Sage of Six Paths. That turned out to be a mistake because the only reason Nagato had the Rinnegan is because Madara gave it to him. The prophesy wasn't about Nagato or Sasuke at all, the prophesy that the Great Toad Sage made was about Naruto all along, it just wasn't clear because Jiraiya had multiple gifted students who were possibilities.

I couldn't edit my post, but I also think Sasuke has some crazy plans considering it didn't show his response. Sure it could be that it was the same as Naruto's and that why the were drawn side by side, but I think the exclusion is done to hide the ending and keep their final fight up in the air.
    Yeah, I suspect there is a reason that we didn't see his answer or his conversation, yet. A lot of Sasuke's story still hasn't been explained. There is also the point about what he saw on the stone tablet with Orochimaru. There are still some major twists left on Sasuke's end of the story I am sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Well I was about ot creat a thread about the Byakugan but it looks like it was answered. So his mother had both Bykaugaun and the Sharingan-Rinnegan. Thus in a sense the Sharingan did decend from the Byakugaun as legend says.
    Well it descended from the same source but they are different abilities. Which makes sense I think. I always thought it was interesting that the Byakugan was never said to be inferior to the Sharingan it was just different. As we have now seen even the Rinnegan seems to be descended from Kaguya's ultimate sharingan. Kaguya's power has been split into many pieces so I have to wonder, has the split also led to new benefits. As we have seen, there are many different types of Mangekyou Sharingan. I wonder if Kaguya had all of those powers or if they have evolved in someways overtime? Not even Madara has the power of all of the Mangekyou's and it seems likely that Hagoromo himself didn't either. Yet the full powers of Kaguya's eyes remain a major mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

In this version, So6p's hair isn't as red-ish as in Mangapanda's. The Rinnegan mark-thing on his forehead is red (Sasuke's new eyes ?). So6p doesn't have any eyebrows... looks like Mizukage was right, the talented ones don't have any, so does this mean that the least talented ones have thick ones ;p ?
    I get the feeling that Sasuke will awaken either Indra's Spiral Eyes, Rinnegan, or Kaguya's Ultimate Sharingan. Kabuto had many bloodlines in his body so if he gives all of those to Sasuke it should complete the Sage's bloodline even beyond what Madara has. Hagoromo's bloodline was split between Indra and Ashura but I think the brother's power was split between many other children. There are many other powerful clans in the series besides the Uzumaki and Senju, I suspect at least some of them were descended from Hagoromo's brother. Kabuto had at least half a dozen bloodline within him, if he passed all those on to Sasuke, it could push Sasuke's eyes even beyond Hagoromo's since even Hagoromo only had part of Kaguya's power.

Obito was right, the destiny always choses the incarnation of Indra and Ashura and makes them battle each other, each generation.
    Sasuke wasn't genius-enough to be Indra's incarnation... it should have been Itachi (his capabilities, the way he lived, etc.).

Hashirama was too genius-like to be Ashura's incarnation...
    I agree completely, this is something that just doesn't add up, I hope we get a clearer explanation for this. Hashirama seemed way too gifted to be Ashura's incarnation, even when they were children Madara said that Hashirama was stronger than him. If Madara was supposedly so gifted then it makes no sense that Hashirama would have been superior to him at such a young age. Ironically, Hashirama was always superior to Madara until Madara used hard work to surpass him. Its sort of comical really. Kishimoto needs to explain this better.

In the case of Itachi, I think he is the best fit for Indra's incarnation. Everything about him screams Indra except for the path he chose in the end. Itachi was a genius from an extremely young age, he needed no teachers, graduated the academy at 7, mastered the sharingan at 8, became an Anbu captain at 13. Almost everyone in the series has praised Itachi's genius and everyone said that Itachi was different from other people. Sasuke seems relatively ordinary by comparison, even his mother and father seemed to say that was obvious. Also, Itachi was the older brother, just like Indra was, just like Madara was. I guess it could be argued that Itachi was the incarnation of Indra but when he changed his outlook on life, Indra's spirit transmigrated to Sasuke. Which could also explain why Itachi died of a mysterious illness at such a young age. I hope we get an answer of some kind.

Madara's surgical skills, lol, those have to be D or lower, he didn't even sew the wound fully (no wonder it took so much time to integrate).

So it is So6p's Tablet, but the Indra and his successors added new things to it.

So, equality and understanding, hmmmmmm...
    It seems like perhaps the meanings of what was written there was distorted or misunderstood, perhaps that has something to do with the way the Sage thought. As he said when he met Naruto, his generation understands things such as death very differently. Another thing is, probably no one since Hagoromo himself has seen the entire tablet because only Hagoromo hand the Rinnegan until Madara awakened it and Madara never looked at the tablet.

"Their Mother, Kaguya..." wait what ? So6p's mother, was his children's mother as well :O ?
    I think he was referring to the fact that all of the bloodlines derive from her. Kaguya was the source of all the major bloodlines in the series. So in a sense she is the mother of all ninja.

Looks like Bro6p had really turned Kaguya's Soul into the Death God, so that she and her power wouldn't be reincarnated. This also explains why Death God works on anything, since it is made from the strongest creature so far.
    Well, even the death God couldn't seal the entire Kyuubi, although I suppose that could of been a limit of Minato's power. I looked at a bunch of images and honestly I only see a very vague resemblance to the death god. It is possible that it is her though. It seems strange that Kaguya's death hasn't been explained. If she was so godlike it seems unlikely that she just died of natural causes. Considering that Madara was able to resurrect himself, it should have been easy for Kaguya to do the same or better. Hagoromo made it sound like Kaguya considered herself a goddess so I don't think it is very likely that she would have let herself die if she didn't have to. Hagoromo himself seems to have chosen death willingly.

My guess is that Hagoromo and his brother used the Juubi's power to match the power of their mother. In the end I think Hagoromo's brother sacrificed himself to destroy their mother, or something along those lines. It seems obvious to me that Hagoromo outlived his brother considerably or else it wouldn't make much sense that he is the only one of the three who was remembered throughout history.

Byakugan and Shnjugan... so, why wasn't anyone after the Byakugan in that case (beside the few, the cloud village and the mist guy) ?
    Well, lots of people probably were, after all the Hyuuga went to pretty major lengths to protect it. I suspect that there were many attempts to steal the Byakugan otherwise they never would have gone to such extremes in order to protect it.

I suspect that the Byakugan was one of the eye types that Hagoromo's brother's descendants inherited. It kind of lines things up for the future. If Naruto and Hinata have children, their descendants will likely be the reunion of the bloodlines.

Madara has only been interested in Hagoromo's bloodline so I think that is why he never made any attempt to steal the Byakugan and incorporate it into himself. Based on what Madara said to Hashirama he still seems to believe that Hagoromo was the one with all the power. He is missing information. I think that is one of the things that Orochimaru gets that the other villains don't. Orochimaru is the only character who studied all the bloodlines, I suspect he learned about Kaguya and her other son.

Wait a minute, the Fruit was something that was appearing periodically once every 1000 years, so why is it suddenly now the end of the world when it's born again ?
    Yeah that one definitely needs some explaining. It doesn't make any sense, based on what we were told, that the fruit will destroy the world. Either Kishmoto is making this stuff up as he goes or we are still missing some very major information. Madara said he didn't know the purpose of the fruit but the whole situation is very suspicious. He said that in ancient times the tree didn't have anything to do with the wars. The God Tree only became a source of conflict when its fruit was taken. It sounds like a contradiction. Why would a tree want to destroy the world, it doesn't make sense?

I suspect that ultimately the God Tree's fruit is a source of new life but in the hands of someone who is corrupt it is a source of mass death. I think originally the fruit is supposed to be grown from nature, that the God Tree Naturally draws from the world but if the Eternal Tsukuyomi is used it draws that energy from unwilling people who are slaves to it. I think the fruit of the God Tree is defined by its source, a source naturally give gives birth to pure life while a source stolen from trouble people will give birth to something horrific. Perhaps it gives birth to a spiritual creature, since that seems to what the Sharingan is related to. Unlike the Rinnegan, the Sharingan's powers mostly seem to be spiritual weapons and dimensional manipulation. So whatever is born of the fruit that the Sharingan ultimately creates quite possibly has something to do with all of those things. Perhaps a creature that uses Amaterasu, Kamui, Spiriutal weapons and reality warping on a world scale. Susanoo itself is basically like a miniature god of destruction. Although, a creature like that does kind of feel redundant considering that the Juubi is basically a beast of mass destruction.

Perhaps it is that when the person who controls the Eternal Tsukuyomi sucks the chakra from all living things he or she basically takes the life of everyone. They all become one person essentially but at the same time all life ends, effectively ending the known world and creating a god.

Hahahaa, so The Old Toad Sage's prophecy originally included that the chosen one would have blue eyes. Look like Nagato was never part of the prophecy, but the Toad's senility made it seem so . Naruto's eye color might remain blue, perhaps a blue Byakugan ?
    Well, Naruto's original eye color is blue so I guess it doesn't really what color they become. Many eye techniques can be activated and deactivated anyway. I honesty don't think that Naruto will get the Rinnegan or the Byakugan.

Sorry paul, no new baby Bijuu here, only chakra splits from the current ones. After this, it might be a different story, probably the return of the form that Ashura was using.
    Well not Bijuu babies but miniature Bijuu, he was right about that, at least partly right. Although I do suspect that the Bijuu will reform in the end. My guess is that as the fight goes on Naruto will progressively take more of the Bijuu's power back.

So, Naruto wants to protect the dead as well ?

Here it comes, the one that connects and the one that leads.

Hmmmmm, Amaterasu, Tsukuyami and Susanoo ? Maybe what Sasuke is getting, is actually uber hax spirit weapons ?
    I think the ultimate form will be a Susanoo creature that is comparable to the Juubi itself. Many have noted the similarities between Susanoo and the Bijuu themselves. Madara said that not even a Bijuu could match the power of his full Susanoo. I suspect Susanoo with the power of the Ultimate Sharingan that Kaguya had, is a spiritual power that is equal to the power of the Juubi itself. I think that is partly why Hagoromo and his brother sealed the Juubi in themselves, only with that power were they able to match Kaguya. Also, Naruto now basically has a minature Juubi inside him, so Sasuke will also need a power that is able to match that, I suspect his Susanoo is going to get a major upgrade. Susanoo seems to be the focus of all the Sharingan's power, I suspect with the ultimate Sharingan comes an ultimate Susanoo.

So Guy has one more technique ?

Hmmmmm, maybe Ashura also used the Blood Mist, seeing as both of them seemingly fell in their battle ?
    That's an interesting thought, it is certainly possible, and the technique definitely fits someone who isn't blessed with abundant natural talent.
    Last edited by artifice; 04-02-2014 at 09:18 PM.