Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If the toys return to normal, can we call it in saying that the Dressrosa Arc is about to hit the sweet spot? Also, if the toys do return and they are not incapacitated by their lack of food over the period of time they've been toys, wouldn't they be enough to topple Doffy? I certainly think so.

Dang Kyros was a beast back in the day, he puts the SH's to shame. Im surprised about Franky and Usopp, I thought they would be able to hold their own, or at least be able to accomplish their mission, and at the very least destroy the factory... I wanted to see Usopps plants tear the place apart, would of been so awesome! But I guess we can't have them get too much of a boost, I don't feel like they are ready for the New World, if they had their asses handed to them with a couple of underlings of DF then how will they handle the rest of the world :-/

Nice chapter though, I would of loved to see Usopp take care of Sugar but it wasn't so bad to see him beat her by just being his old goofy self and get her that way. There was no way Sanji could take on DF now that I think about it, if hes second in commands were this strong then he stood no chance. Maybe Zoro could of made him get serious but not Sanji :(
    A pie in the sky?

@Blackriot, Really? You believed that Usopp would put up a fight against Trebol but you don't think Franky would handle his opponents? Trust me he'll blind them all with his nipple lights!!

In all honesty, Bastille would be more than a match for Franky let alone with the two officers. BUT I won't assume that Bastille would automatically side with the two officers so there's a window of opportunity here for Franky.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    @Blackriot, Really? You believed that Usopp would put up a fight against Trebol but you don't think Franky would handle his opponents? Trust me he'll blind them all with his nipple lights!!

In all honesty, Bastille would be more than a match for Franky let alone with the two officers. BUT I won't assume that Bastille would automatically side with the two officers so there's a window of opportunity here for Franky.
    I'm confused on where you're confused...rereading what I wrote in both my comments seems rather straightforward and along the same beliefs you have. Nonetheless, what I am saying is that, yes, Usopp had little if any chance of defeating Trebol outright. His first and foremost objective was to take out Sugar, which he likely did this chapter. However, I would have liked to see Usopp running around, shooting crazy mad, and setting unbelievable Pop Green traps that would at least annoy Trebol a bit more. If the result wound up the same, where Usopp was ensnared and beaten to a bloody pulp, that's fine. I just wanted a bit more of the battle sequence to showcase that Usopp at least tried and didn't get one-shotted. The same goes for Franky. Him winding up defeated, however disappointed that may be (I'm actually a bit more torn up about him losing than Usopp), would have been more acceptable if we saw how he lost. Again, battling two of Doflamingo's undefeated Combatant Officers and an entire VA Bastille-led Marine squad didn't ever look promising for Franky.

Nevertheless! I do full heartedly believe both Usopp and especially Franky will rise from the ashes and redeem themselves. Hopefully we witness this next chapter!!!

To be fair, franky got triple teamed ! its hard not to get curb stomped when you are fighting 3 different people, who are on your level. It's more easy to overcome one guy above your level than it is beating 3 guys at once who are as strong as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just an FYI, Dellinger was standing next Franky along with the others; Franky went against 4 strong opponents.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Just an FYI, Dellinger was standing next Franky along with the others; Franky went against 4 strong opponents.
    Nice spot. The four against one only reinforces the understandability of Franky's defeat.