View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's story time!! Of the OMG-OMG-OMG variety!!

7 50.00%
  • Positively Remarkable!!

3 21.43%
  • A Fair balance

3 21.43%
  • Well...I don't quite know about this...

0 0%
  • So this is the beginning...yea........... -_-

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    1. So is the "special chakra" that Uchiha unlock actually part of Indra's chakra, culminating in the EMS when two brothers combine their share of Indra's chakra?

2. When Naruto first defeated Kurama, Kurama said "What is this power?!" Could Naruto have been manifesting Ashura's power on a higher level?

3. It looks like, one way or another, Chakra Mode is related to the power used by Ashura. It seems he wasn't using purely Bijuu power, but manifested his own power (truly the equivalent of his brother's Susano'o).

4. Seems Madara's staff isn't an incomplete version of Obito's. Rather, each possesses one side of Hagoromo's staff.

5. We see Hagoromo delving into the inadequacy of words, which Madara already told us was a key concern to Hagoromo. While I'm sure this is likely to be a common theme in upcoming chapters, I also remembered Naruto's unique ability to sense emotions. Could this ability be more than just "malice detection" and actually manifest some of Hagoromo's intended mental-bonding through Ninshuu?

6. I'm sure Indra had his reasons for not going along with Ashura, beyond simple pride. He probably lost someone close to him, and blamed his own / that person's lack of power at the time. There's a reason Uchiha gain power through grief, most often after losing that which the Uchiha had wanted to protect.

I can't wait for what's to come!

From mangastream: http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/14
    "... and we sealed it within ourselves..."

wait a minute. So the 10 tails was split between the two sons? And one of those sons split the ten tails in 9 again. So where is the other half of the 10 tails?

Quote Originally Posted by stefanhendriks View Post

wait a minute. So the 10 tails was split between the two sons? And one of those sons split the ten tails in 9 again. So where is the other half of the 10 tails?
    This could be a Rubbish Theory, BUT IF the Uzumaki are descendants of Hagaromo's brother, that could lead to all kinds of possibilities with Kushina's Chakra chains that are able to suppress the Bijuu.

Like I said, this could be rubbish because we haven't been told yet How the Uzumaki are related to the Senju.

** Worthwhile to note that Senju power has to be invoked through harsh training, while Uchihas' are present from birth. It makes me wonder why Hashirama's cells are so special, because that impolies no-work-neccessary. It could also be that once Hashirama activated his cells, then others could use them too?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

For those that dont know the two sons of the sage are named after Indian god mythology.

- Indra is the leader of devas and god of rain and thunderstorms

- Asuras was a group of deities always competing with each other for power. They are tied to nature and are in constant battle with the devas. .

- the Asuras effect moral or social phenomena and preside over nature.

- The younger brother likely developed Sage mode.

- I wonder if the Indra's Susanoo caused his Eyes to go blind.

- Ashura's bond with the kyuubi was probably easier because the fox was still young and had no yet become jaded from watching humanity.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by stefanhendriks View Post

Seeing as the Kyuubi got smaller when half of it's chakra was torn off it, it's quite likely that at some point Bro6p gave out the Jyuubi chakra he had to the 9 Bijuu that So6p created, seeing as they are currently much bigger than when So6p last talked to them.

Another possibility is that it was passed along through his (or Ashura's) reincarnation/s, probably most of it falling to Hashirama. Thus it would also explain Madara's statement that even Hashirama's Supreme Chakra Levels originally belonged to Shinju (it would also explain Hashirama's Mokuton). This would also explain why Madara was after Hashirama's power, even though as the descendant of Ashura's, Hashirama's genes shouldn't hold any value at all.

Surprisingly, Chakra comes from/with the Soul, while it only recovers through and is stored in the Body. When a Ninja dies, his Soul and Chakra are sucked to the Pure Realm, then they are again redistributed to that Ninja's reincarnation/s (this might also explain how Itachi obtained his spirit weapons). Well, this explains why Edo Zombies can recover their Chakra indefinitely, seeing as they are connected directly to the gigantic container of Chakra and Souls.

That is also why Shinju was taking the current Ninja's chakra, as it is the same chakra that people originally gained from So6p. It was circulating through the cycle of life and death, so the Shinju could only get it back from the living ones.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) The third eye is a rinnegan
    I'm pretty sure it's just a mark, like a tattoo or something similar. It's clearly not an eye-eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's just a mark, like a tattoo or something similar. It's clearly not an eye-eye.
    You are spoiling my fantasy Kenny.

Anyway, how are you so sure? (rhetorical question )

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You are spoiling my fantasy Kenny.

Anyway, how are you so sure? (rhetorical question )
    Basing on what So6p supposedly could do, he should easily be able to make that into a real eye through his powers (of course it would then looks like his eyes, instead of looking exactly the same as the logo on his back...). Then again, when you zoom up at the panel when they are shown as babies, they do seem to have something on their foreheads... though for the baby on the right it seems like hair and the other one seems like a little tiara or that chain that people sometimes wear on their heads.

Also, seeing as the combination of Sun and Moon gives rise to So6p's symbol (or the split So6p Symbol gives Moon and Sun), does this mean that the symbol is actually an Eclipse and no just the Rinnegan ? Or does this imply that the Younger one is empty (of talent and chakra genes) and the other one is almost full of it (thus only little part of his circle is empty, creating the crescent moon)... wait, wait, WAIT !!! So6p created the Moon after the fight between the brothers, so how the heck did he know how a Moon looked like in the first place when giving the Younger Son the crescent moon symbol :O :O :O ??? Not to mention that there was even a moon on the sky behind the brother, way before So6p even chose a successor...

Kaguya must be thankful that their horns grew only later on, otherwise giving birth with them having horns could be quite...

Does anyone know what Bro6p's Staff stands for ? At first I though that it was a bird, for being free or for being the observer from the sky and alike, but I'm not so sure. It's also worth mentioning that indifference to So6p, he doesn't wield a sword against the Jyuubi.

What's confusing or at least intriguing is what SO6P said about Ashura. He had no Talent or chakra or inherited powers, Mangastream says Flunky Useless Dropout, while Mangapanda said (simply) No good. Yet SO6P said of the same Flunky Dropout/No Good, that..."To have the same power as his brother, he needed the Cooperation of others, and by suffering and working hard, the chakra within his body bloomed, and he gained the same power as his older brother.

Again he says...Even though their bodies were destroyed, their chakra didn't vanish and transmigrated over time endlessly.

What does this imply, thatThe Chakra that bloomed in the Younger son through hard work and help of other, that chakra is preserved and added to Naruto's? How is that Chakra distinguished from the Tailed beasts inside Naruto? In what manner is Ashura's Chakra transmigrated to Naruto? Is it just by Ashura's accommodative attitude?

Was the earlier info that Ashura (Younger son) had inherrited the sages body and physical energy wrong?

It seems that Ashura was born with the potential to achieve the enormous physical energy we attribute to him, but it had to "bloom" over time through hard work and bonds. For now, I'm going to believe that the Bijuu Mode-esque cloak Ashura uses on the last page is actually all his own, and Naruto has inherited part of that power through Ashura's Reincarnation. He probably unlocked it at the same time he first tamed Kurama.