View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's story time!! Of the OMG-OMG-OMG variety!!

7 50.00%
  • Positively Remarkable!!

3 21.43%
  • A Fair balance

3 21.43%
  • Well...I don't quite know about this...

0 0%
  • So this is the beginning...yea........... -_-

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Chapter 670 Discussion/ 671 Predictions

The chapter is now out.

Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/670

Manga Stream Version: http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/1
    Last edited by janfeae; 03-26-2014 at 03:02 PM.

So the Sage had a brother, does that mean the Sage's Brother is the Hyuga's and Uzumaki Ancestor? Also does that mean the Younger Brother had the 9 tails sealed within him? The Brother's look so much stronger then Madara... and does that mean Madara having the whole Juubi = Stronger then the Sage?

A lot of people are gonna be pissed about the older son not having the "spiralgan" we thought he did, years ago. But holy hell! This is special though!

Let's not forget there's 3-4 stages of the Sharingan.
    The other brother of the Sage is now is a mystery. What happen to him? Is he the Uzumaki, Hygua, Juugo's Clan ancestor?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Let's not forget there's 3-4 stages of the Sharingan.
    The other brother of the Sage is now is a mystery. What happen to him? Is he the Uzumaki, Hygua, Juugo's Clan ancestor?
    I would say he's more of the Hygua IMO. I would like to know what happened to him also and about his kids! Did you notice the brothers outfit resembles Madara's SO6P now?
    "RESPECT"

I'm kind of disappointed Kishimoto went the whole reincarnation route. Wasn't being a descendant enough? Now we are left to wonder how Madara and Sasuke can possess the same soul in two different bodies, at the same time....

Great chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed Kishimoto went the whole reincarnation route. Wasn't being a descendant enough? Now we are left to wonder how Madara and Sasuke can possess the same soul in two different bodies, at the same time....
    They are from 2 different generations, so it is not unfeasible that he was in both - Madara was dead when Sasuke was born. When it was said that the younger was living in Naruto i started to wonder who else it lived in and Hashirama was the first to come to mind, so now we have a reason Madara/Hashirama/Naruto/Sasuke are leagues above everyone else in this fight. They possess the direct spirit energy of the sages children.

Edit: The brother of the Sage was brought up for a reason, thinking about it we may well find that he was in Hasirama. That would explain his massive amount of power compared to even Madara. The younger brother needed to co-operate with the bijuu to match the power of his older brother, making it that Naruto was always going to need a Bijuu to fight on terms with Sasuke. In Madara's case he may well have tipped that balance by taking a Bijuu aswell as having his massive natural power. So to stop that you would need a power greater than the sons - enter Sage's brother.
    Last edited by Nano; 03-26-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I agree, I felt like he really over simplified the story by making Naruto a reincarnation. It makes the characters position in life seem unearned.

I liked a lot of this chapter, it was cool to finally see Hagoromo but I did feel a bit let down by the way the brothers are portrayed once again almost exactly like Naruto and Sasuke. The same basic story without anymore depth given to it. Also, seeing Naruto continue to act like a moron is just tired, when he was a kid it made sense now he just seems like a grown up brat. I liked Hagoromo's bizarre speech because it made sense that he would be almost inhuman in the way he communicates but Naruto's behavior just seems stupid.

I really like the look of the Sage, he looks wise and powerful but also unique and almost inhuman. I am curious about the mark on his forehead, I wonder if it has power, like a third eye or if it is just a decoration. Its interesting to see that he does indeed have horns and his mother had even bigger horns.

This chapter answered some very big questions, which is good but it raised just as many knew ones. In the past I had considered that maybe Kaguya had other children but I thought it was a long shot. Funny how that turned out to be true. Although that just makes things that much more complicated. What happened to the other brother, why was he forgotten, what were his powers, what happened to his descendants, what happened to the part of the Juubi that he had? Hogoromo said that Kaguya was more powerful than anyone but she didn't seem to have the Rinnegan. It's very weird that even Madara didn't seem to know anything at all about the Sage having a brother. I wonder if it was even written on the stone tablet. So far, we have never been shown any person with the Rinnegan look at the tablet, the only people who have seen it with the Eternal Mangekyou are Madara and Sasuke. Perhaps there is more information on the tablet that no one has ever seen.

Hogoromo seemed to make it sound like Indra got all of his gifts not just his eyes and spiritual powers as Madara and Obito both claimed. Yet clearly, Indra had the Sharingan at a young age not the Rinnegan and not the spiral eyes that he was shown with as an adult. So that makes me think that he must not have had the full power of his father. Obviouslyly Indra lacked something but I am curious as to how he developed his eyes and what they eventually became. After all, his spiral eyes are different from any sharingan we have seen and clearly they couldn't have developed the way the Uchiha develop their eternal Mangekyou. Yet, they have to be at least similar to the Eternal Mangekyou since Indra was shown to be using the complete Susanoo.

Ashura must have had something in him genetically or there would be no reason to combine the bloodlines like Madara and Obito did. Yet, Hogoromo made it sound like Ashura didn't have any genetic gifts at all. I guess they might have just been latent abilities that took time and effort to develop. Its strange that Ashura appears to be using a modified version of the fox cloak. His has two mask like heads and six hands. I wonder if he became the Kyuubi's jinnchuuriki or if that is something else. It's kind of weird that his fox cloak would have two mask like faces though and it doesn't really resemble any form of the Kyuubi that we have seen, it just seems vaguely fox like and appears to have tails. It is also interesting that he doesn't seem to use the Mokuton which I always assume to be his power since it has always been attributed to the Senju. It makes me even more curious about where the Mokuton actually came from. So far the thing closest to the Mokuton seems to be the Juubi/God Tree itself. We have seen a ton of history about the Sharingan but the Mokuton seems to start and end with Hashirama. Even Yamato's Mokuton is a result of Hashirama's cells.

I am also wondering if all the other clans are all connected to the other brother. Maybe Hagoromo's children gave birth to the two strongest clans because he only had two children, perhaps the other brother had many children and so his power was divided into more parts and thus less potent. Perhaps the Uzumaki come from a clan that was descended from both Hogoromo's descendants and one of his brother's descendants. It seems odd to me that the Uzumaki are able to use the Rinnegan even though we have no evidence that they are descended from the Sage. Madara himself obviously knew that the Uzumaki would make good hosts for the Rinnegan otherwise he wouldn't have left his eyes with Nagato. Yet, he has shown no particular interest in the Uzumaki bloodline besides that, he has been entirely fixated on the Senju.

I am really hoping we get some major information about how the bloodlines developed in the next couple chapters. Finally we are getting to see the one person who should know everything.

Well madara did die and what he has there isnt exactly his original body

EPIC!!!

So the difference of the two brothers between chakra and body doesn't exist? You only born strong or weak