View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's story time!! Of the OMG-OMG-OMG variety!!

7 50.00%
  • Positively Remarkable!!

3 21.43%
  • A Fair balance

3 21.43%
  • Well...I don't quite know about this...

0 0%
  • So this is the beginning...yea........... -_-

1 7.14%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Just realized that Sasuke was born shortly after Madara's death, and Naruto was born shortly after Yahiko's.

Also, the Brothers' chakra being reborn in new hosts through the centuries reminds me of how Bijuu are reborn after death. In both cases, a mass of chakra, bound together by its original Will, reforms in the living world rather than following a body to the pure world.

The idea of reincarnation is being interjected into the series via the Sage. That there Chakra/Soul (I believe they are interconnected then we know currently but that is just assumption) became so powerful and there personal conflict so great, it never went away. That even now they are fighting each other for control.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/12

The sage says, "... anyway... everything seems in order... the time is right."

http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/10

"I am a priest who now exists as pure chakra and I have traveled this world across time to witness what has and will become of ninshuu"

The sage exists now as pure chakra, since he has witnessed was has become of Ninshuu (Meaning he has traveled and witnessed the events that has occurred and will occur) he has come to Naruto, at the tipping point, a nexus of events if you will. That culminates in Ashura and Indra yet again fighting again via there reincarnations ultimately leading to there deaths.

http://ex1.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Naruto and Sasuke fulfilling there roles respectively, As Ashura and Indra continuing their fight of ideology and perspective.

I believe the sage wants to stop the cycle of reincarnation and put his sons to rest. Knowing fully that, if he doesn't step in and attempt to stop them from fighting again, that eventually the world will be destroyed by the fight that Naruto and Sasuke have or that it will just continually lead to Ninja war after ninja war to after ninja world to the point that everything is dead.

But he couldnt do it at an early point because he perceived that it wasn't the correct time, that the event that would occur had he stepped in too early or too late, would have led to an unfavorable outcome for the world and ninshuu.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/6

Hagoromo picked Naruto over Sasuke because he know that Ashura, even after all those incarnations, still loves his brother and wants to redeem him. Sasuke, still isnt convinced of anything, convinced his own path for the future is the only one.

Naruto in these past chapters has been around connected with everyone via chakra

Similar to how Ashura did it in the past.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/18

I guess what I am getting at is that, I believe in the next chapter, Hagoromo will attempt to either talk to Ashura/Naruto telling them that they can stop Sasuke/Indra and end there cycle together. And (probably) not have to kill each other and attempt the cycle again.

Holy crap, I wasnt expecting to write all of this.... I just sort of let it flow out.

EPIC!!!

I wonder if Ashura's connection to other people was actually literally the source of his power. Hagoromo made it sound as though Ashura didn't inherit any of his genetic gifts. He needed to work hard and rely on the help of many others to match his brother's power. It is interesting that Ashura is shown with a chakra cloak similar to the one that Naruto uses, one that he used to connect with and share the Kyuubi's chakra with other people. The cloak is also shown with the Sage himself connecting to many other people. Hagoromo said he got the idea from Ashura. Perhaps Ashura connected with many people somehow and they all shared their power.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I wonder if Ashura's connection to other people was actually literally the source of his power. Hagoromo made it sound as though Ashura didn't inherit any of his genetic gifts. He needed to work hard and rely on the help of many others to match his brother's power. It is interesting that Ashura is shown with a chakra cloak similar to the one that Naruto uses, one that he used to connect with and share the Kyuubi's chakra with other people. The cloak is also shown with the Sage himself connecting to many other people. Hagoromo said he got the idea from Ashura. Perhaps Ashura connected with many people somehow and they all shared their power.
    I think that, On the Face of it Our interpretation of SO6P's words is inaccurate and does not Match well with What the Manga has shown us about the History of Naruto, Hashirama, or other Senju. There could be a slight nuance missing, which hopefully the next chapter might resolve.

1) Naruto is similar to Asura, however he Has and always had a Strong cchakra pool which even as a Genin was more than Sasuke's, however he had horrible chakra control, unlike Sasuke.

2) Naruto was always able to tolerate the effects of the Kyuubi's chakra, which at the time was poisonous to others. Naruto was a candidate for Sage Mode training, because of his chakra levels.

3) Naruto's ability to empathize, to talk-no-jutsu, and to befriend almost anybody, is definitly Ashura's influence (I think).

I don't think the SO6P meant that Ashura had no (or low) Chakra, I think that the fact that his Chakra blossomed to equal his brother's chakra, only means that he wasn't gifted with naturally ready to use chakra, but the potential was always inside his body and had to be brought out by hard work. Other none Senjus may work hard too, but they won't acheive almost endless Kage Bunshins like Naruto, they'd simply die.

Next week, I believe that the SO6P will entrust to Naruto the (1) Ending of the feud between Ashura and Indra, and (2) The Renewal of Ninshuu. I think It is also possible for him to give a speech to Kurama and the other baby Bijuu-lets inside Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    :

(1) You will always be together even if you are separated, (2) and one day you will all become one, with different names---in different forms than you exist now, (3) And unlike when you were within me you will be led down the right path, (4) When the time comes for you to know what true power is.

Analysis:

1) You will always be together even if you are separated... probably Reference to Bijuu telepathy

2) And one day you will all become one, with different names---in different forms than you exist now... probably More United, but individuals, having been given different names and different forms (plural)
    3) And unlike when you were within me you will be led down the right path...probably to be led by Naruto

4) When the time comes for you to know what true power is... probably Naruto will elucidate true power (probably something like firiendship, and unity) to the beasts.

Conclusion:

SO6P wasn't predicting the annihilation of their personalities. He was saying They will change, They will have new names, and they will be led by someone new, who will show them the meaning of true power.
    :

Go Figure Naruto May become a Priest-Kage, lol
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-29-2014 at 04:23 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think that, On the Face of it Our interpretation of SO6P's words is inaccurate and does not Match well with What the Manga has shown us about the History of Naruto, Hashirama, or other Senju. There could be a slight nuance missing, which hopefully the next chapter might resolve.

1) Naruto is similar to Asura, however he Has and always had a Strong cchakra pool which even as a Genin was more than Sasuke's, however he had horrible chakra control, unlike Sasuke.

2) Naruto was always able to tolerate the effects of the Kyuubi's chakra, which at the time was poisonous to others. Naruto was a candidate for Sage Mode training, because of his chakra levels.

3) Naruto's ability to empathize, to talk-no-jutsu, and to befriend almost anybody, is definitly Ashura's influence (I think).

I don't think the SO6P meant that Ashura had no (or low) Chakra, I think that the fact that his Chakra blossomed to equal his brother's chakra, only means that he wasn't gifted with naturally ready to use chakra, but the potential was always inside his body and had to be brought out by hard work. Other none Senjus may work hard too, but they won't acheive almost endless Kage Bunshins like Naruto, they'd simply die.
    You're probably right about that. It seems like Ashura must have had some genetic gifts, however, it is still strange that even after supposedly awakening his powers he uses a cloak that somewhat resembles Naruto's Kyuubi form rather than Mokuton, which has been associated with his descendants the Senju. I am really hoping we get an explanation for that very soon.

Next week, I believe that the SO6P will entrust to Naruto the (1) Ending of the feud between Ashura and Indra, and (2) The Renewal of Ninshuu. I think It is also possible for him to give a speech to Kurama and the other baby Bijuu-lets inside Naruto.

Go Figure Naruto May become a Priest-Kage, lol
    I still don't understand why you believe that Naruto has baby Bijuu in him, I don't really see any evidence of it and I can't see how it would even be possible based on what we have been told about the Bijuu. The Bijuu contain the Chakra of the God Tree, I don't see how it would be possible to duplicate that power. The entire reason for the struggle to obtain the Bijuu is that their power is unique. If bijuu could simply create duplicates of themselves by holding hands in the physic world it would cheapen that power. Look at how difficult it has been to replicate the Rinnegan, even after all these generations Madara seems to be the only person since the Sage himself who managed to awaken it. It took the sacrifice of many lives and years of hard word, and the combination of bloodlines. So if Naruto is able to create new Bijuu within himself, to me, that just seems unbelievable. There would need to be a lot more to it for that to be an acceptable outcome.

The only plausible explanation would be if the Fruit of the God Tree containing its seed was passed down through the generations and has been progressively germinating in its hosts. Even that alone would not be enough though because Hagoromo created the Bijuu so the God Tree's chakra alone wouldn't be enough. The Bijuu themselves would somehow need to absorb that power and manage to imprint their conscious minds upon it. Yet even that seems like a stretch because the power of the Fruit was likely split between Hogoromo and his Brother and then quite likely it was divided again between their descendants. So someone would still need access to all those parts to recreate the God Tree's power which could then be used to create new Bijuu. Also, if anyone has shown signs of having the power of the God Tree germinating inside him it is Hashirama. Naruto hasn't shown any signs of having abilities related to the God Tree (aside from being able to turn Zetsu's into plants). Hashirama inheriting the seed of the God Tree could explain why he is the only known source of Mokuton but still, it doesn't explain why Naruto would inherit that power since he is a reincarnation of Ashura, who might not have even had Mokuton.

I am not saying its an impossible theory and I think it could be very interesting. I just don't see much evidence for it yet and I think it requires a hell of a lot of explaining for it to make sense. There are a lot of gaps. We really need to know what happened to the power of the Fruit (how it was divided) and what happened to the Juubi's chakra. Hagoromo and his brother presumably inherited their mother's power and presumably split the Juubi's power between them as well. That raises a ton of questions for me. Did Hagoromo take the rest of the Juubi's chakra when his brother died? Something must have happened to that half.

I have a theory that while Hagoromo used his power to create the Bijuu perhaps his brother used his power slightly differently and created the Sage animals. I think it is odd that the Sage animals really haven't been explained at all. Almost every power in Naruto has been given an origin but the Sage animals seem very mysterious. Chakra was presumably never used before Kaguya but obviously the Sage animals are able to use chakra and have been using it for quite some time. They are also the ones who predicted the arrival of the "chosen one." They are also the ones who teach Senjutsu, which is interestingly enough one of the only ways to fight someone who has the Juubi's power.

http://i16.mangapanda.com/naruto/376/naruto-1569197.jpg

To me it seems obvious that the Sage animals are more than they seem and somehow connected to the Sage of Six Path's but so far I haven't been able to draw a connection. Maybe the reason they know so much, have chakra, and know Senjutsu is because they were created or given that power by Hagoromo's brother.

http://i19.mangapanda.com/naruto/490/naruto-1293104.jpg

Of course that is also a theory that doesn't have legs at the moment but I think it is a possibility. If Hagoromo could create life with the Juubi's body why wouldn't his brother be able to do the same? Yet, he obviously wouldn't have done things exactly the same, he would have had his own ideas. Clearly the Sage animals aren't as strong as the Bijuu but maybe that is because Hagoromo's brother split his portion of the Juubi's power between 9 races instead of creating 9 specific beasts. Or Something along those lines. The Great Toad Sage calls Ma and Pa his children. Who knows how old he is.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-381-11/...apter-376.html

I find it interesting that Sakura and Tsunade together could only summon 1/10 of Katsuyu, which would make her easily bigger than any of the Bijuu.

http://i27.mangapanda.com/naruto/650/naruto-4504453.jpg

Orochimaru learned about the origin of Juugo's bloodline at Ryūchi Cave.

http://i24.mangapanda.com/naruto/579/naruto-3164501.jpg
    http://i4.mangapanda.com/naruto/579/naruto-3164495.jpg

Obviously there are more than 9 types of creatures that can be summoned but I find it interesting that many of the animals summoned don't appear to have intelligence. Those creatures seem to make deals with the people who summon them, they aren't nearly as subservient as most of the animals. Perhaps only creatures created by Hagoromo's brother have intelligence. Clearly the Sage animals are very wise and it is interesting to me that they have served as mentors to many of the most powerful and significant characters in the series. Hashirama apparently being a master of Sage mode is also suspicious.

@ Artifice,

The reason I think there are baby Bijuulets inside Naruto is because I note first off how that the Juubi could be split, I ajso noted that Kurama was himself split (Yin vs Yang) yet again.

What really did it for me was how Obito was able to reform the whole Juubi using only a small portion of the 8Tails and 9Tails Chakra.

Spoiler!

The Left middle panel says, It's power is no less potent even if it's only a piece.

Up until now, Naruto had always had a Yin or Yang Kyuubi along with donated pieces of most of the other Bijuus, he had never had pieces of all the BIjuus, but for some reason, Kishimoto has now made it possible for him to have pieces of ALL of the Bijuus........WHY?

Why has he chosen to do this now? The Bijuu pieces inside Naruto have never given or added any additional power to him, but he has always behaved almost as though they were somehow something precious.

Spoiler!

Top left middle panel, Naruto's hands and demeanor kinda reminds me of My Wife when she was expecting our four (now grown Children).

Yes, for sure, I have no proof of anything at this point, but I have suspected that there are potential Bijuulets inside Naruto, and now that Obito may complete the full set of Nine inside Naruto, I think there is a chance for a New Juubi to be born.

Why? won't that make it 2 Juubis, YES...it Certainly would, however the SO6P and his brother already gave us a precedent for that by sealing the Juubi into both of them. Now, I don't believe the conversion into a Juubi is going to happen automatically, but I think that if it happens, Yang Kurama has to want it to happen since he may be giving up his individualism or even his intellect (although I hope not).

The most important thing is that Kishimoto has now layed all the foundations for this to happen, so now with Obito's Knowledge, and Naruto's probable possesion of the 2 last remaining bijuu chakras, and add also the presence of the SO6P himself, Kishi is strongly hinting at it in my mind/view/opinion.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-30-2014 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    To me it seems obvious that the Sage animals are more than they seem and somehow connected to the Sage of Six Path's but so far I haven't been able to draw a connection. Maybe the reason they know so much, have chakra, and know Senjutsu is because they were created or given that power by Hagoromo's brother...
    Well, one of the talking frogs called the people turned into stone frogs their ancestors, so that's what they probably are, descendants of humans who got involved with Senjutsu and NE, due to which they had lost their human forms.

Hmmmmm, the Horned Rabbit (said to be capable of defeating creatures several times bigger than it's own size... well the Susanoo sure is a few times bigger than the cloak) ? Is that what Ashura's Bijuu Cloak represents ?

@ Artifice,

The reason I think there are baby Bijuulets inside Naruto is because I note first off how that the Juubi could be split, I ajso noted that Kurama was himself split (Yin vs Yang) yet again.
    Yes, but his power was obviously less substantial with only half of the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi that Naruto uses is noticeably smaller than the one that Obito used to attack Konoha and it is even shown shrinking when Minato sealed half of it. Its power can certainly be split but there appears to be a cost to it. Minato sealed the Kyuubi it in separate parts so that it wouldn't be able to reform with its full power. If part was as good as the whole then sealing it in separate parts would have been meaningless.

What really did it for me was how Obito was able to reform the whole Juubi using only a small portion of the 8Tails and 9Tails Chakra.

Spoiler!

The Left middle panel says, It's power is no less potent even if it's only a piece.
    It is true that Obito was able to form the Juubi without all the Bijuu but we also don't know the extent of the true Juubi's power so we don't have anyway of knowing how it would be different if he had all the Bijuu. Obviously there were some differences though. Obito's Rikudou form itself seemed to be incomplete he didn't resemble the Sage as much as Madara does and even Madara as he is now doesn't quite resemble the Sage, probably because he is still missing parts. Obito also seemed like his powers were limited in a lot of ways, his the Godly Sword he had was destroyed by Naruto and Sasuke's sword. Also, the tree itself didn't look like the one in the flashbacks. The tree he created was able to use the Eternal Tsukuyomi according to Madara, but obviously it seemed to be limited.

Also, that raises the question of how much of the Bijuu were in fact required to begin with. If Obito knew he could complete the Juubi without the Bijuu why was he so insistent on going to war to begin with? He had all the parts he used before the war started, except for the Gold and Silver brothers which he probably could have gotten by other means. Obito's plan must have gone wrong or his actions don't make any sense, he didn't use Sasuke at all even though he said that Sasuke was the most important part of his plan. He had to change his plans because things weren't going the way he planned. Yet he still spent awhile trying to get the last two Bijuu.

http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/594/naruto-3461573.jpg

Here he said that he really wanted to resurrect it in its perfect form. Obviously that must mean that even though he could complete the Juubi, without all of its parts it is lacking in some way. If all he needed were small parts of each bijuu then that would have defeated the purpose of extracting the bijuu to begin with. If he really didn't see the value in the full bijuu at all then the whole scenario is bogus.

I think the reason he acted the way he did is because he didn't have a choice. Madara's revival was a major threat to his plans. Notice that after Madara was revived Obito became far more aggressive, almost desperate to resurrect the Juubi right away. Yet the fact that he said he really wanted to bring it back at full power indicates that there must be a difference between the Juubi he resurrected and the full Juubi.

Another thing is, Madara hasn't attempted to use the God Tree even though he has all the parts that Obito had. So if his only objective is the Eternal Tsukuyomi then why does he bother going straight for the other half of the Kyuubi and his other Rinnegan? Clearly he must believe that there is some important purpose in having all Bijuu in full.

Up until now, Naruto had always had a Yin or Yang Kyuubi along with donated pieces of most of the other Bijuus, he had never had pieces of all the BIjuus, but for some reason, Kishimoto has now made it possible for him to have pieces of ALL of the Bijuus........WHY?

Why has he chosen to do this now? The Bijuu pieces inside Naruto have never given or added any additional power to him, but he has always behaved almost as though they were somehow something precious.
    I agree that getting chakra from all the Bijuu's is important in some way, and I agree that there is a reason that he finally just got all of them now but I don't believe that implicates that he is growing baby bijuu in his body. There is a big difference between getting the power of all the Bijuu in part and growing entirely new ones in himself. We have seen many examples of the Bijuu's power being divided but it has always resulted in a loss of power. Just as the Silver and Gold brothers were not able to match the power of the Kyuubi they only got a fraction of it.

Spoiler!

Top left middle panel, Naruto's hands and demeanor kinda reminds me of My Wife when she was expecting our four (now grown Children).
    That seems like a lot to get from a very small panel. Naruto holding his stomach isn't really unusual because that is where his seal is. He covets the bond he has made because it helps him in a number of ways. Having the names and the chakra of the other Bijuu was already used by Naruto to rip them free from Obito. That alone was very significant. I think that there will definitely be more to it than that but growing new Bijuu altogether seems like a leap.

Yes, for sure, I have no proof of anything at this point, but I have suspected that there are potential Bijuulets inside Naruto, and now that Obito may complete the full set of Nine inside Naruto, I think there is a chance for a New Juubi to be born.

Why? won't that make it 2 Juubis, YES...it Certainly would, however the SO6P and his brother already gave us a precedent for that by sealing the Juubi into both of them.
    I definitely wouldn't say that's a precident for 2 Juubi's, we still don't know anything about the second brother or what happened to his chakra. It is entirely possible that Hagoromo eventually regained the Juubi's power after his brother died or that the powers reformed on their own after his brother died. Minato even said that the Bijuu will eventually reform even if their host dies so I suspect that if Hagoromo died with part of the Juubi's chakra sealed in him it would eventually return in some form (perhaps that would explain Hashirama's bloodline). There are countless possibilities for what happened but so far there is no evidence that a second Juubi ever existed. Hagoromo just said that he and his brother sealed it in them. Even that raises a lot of questions though, for example, what happened to the Juubi's body. There is only one heretical demon statue otherwise, they probably would have had to create 2 moons. We have seen that Hagoromo sealed the Juubi's body in the moon and he used its chakra and to create the Bijuu. So if Hagoromo's had part of the Juubi then wouldn't there be a second body somewhere?

I will say plainly though, probably my biggest problem with your theory is that I think the idea of there being another Juubi absurd. It's the God Tree, its the progenatory of all life (suppsedly), it's the source of every godly power in the series, it is the source of everything so for there to be a second one created just cheapens everything. So far in the series the Juubi has been the one thing that cannot be replicated, truly controlled or destroyed. We now know that even the Sage himself needed his brother to help him confine it. Even after all this time only one person in the known history was able to replicate the Rinnegan and that took generations of work, study, sacrifice and near death. It was just one part of what the Juubi's power created. The Juubi is the one power that no two people can have so they naturally have to fight for it but if Naruto can just make his own, that would devalue it. Not to mention, it would raise the question of what would be the purpose of creating a second Juubi? Would it just be used to defeat Madara? Creating another Juubi would be a hax.

Now, I don't believe the conversion into a Juubi is going to happen automatically, but I think that if it happens, Yang Kurama has to want it to happen since he may be giving up his individualism or even his intellect (although I hope not).
    Yang Kurama and Yin Kurama are two aspects of the same being, I don't think they are separate individuals in the same way that people are separate individuals. I suspect that Kurama wants to be whole again.

The most important thing is that Kishimoto has now layed all the foundations for this to happen, so now with Obito's Knowledge, and Naruto's probable possesion of the 2 last remaining bijuu chakras, and add also the presence of the SO6P himself, Kishi is strongly hinting at it in my mind/view/opinion.
    Well I agree that something major is going to happen but I don't really see the hints of baby bijuu. Most of the hints you mention only show that Naruto has gathered chakra from the other bijuu which could have many results. Even the fact that he is now meeting with Hagoromo himself is quite possibly made possible by him having chakra from all of the bijuu. I can't say with certainty that your wrong of course, anything is possible, especially in fiction, but to me it just seem like a stretch. I don't recall anything in the Sage's speech to the young Bijuu that they would give birth to new bijuu. He said that one day they will return to be one will. To me that sounds like the opposite of them replicating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, one of the talking frogs called the people turned into stone frogs their ancestors, so that's what they probably are, descendants of humans who got involved with Senjutsu and NE, due to which they had lost their human forms.
    Certainly, it could be as simple as that, but even that explanation leaves a lot of blanks. For example, where does Senjutsu come from and if the Sage animals were indeed once people why did they take on such diverse animal forms. For example, Ketsuyu seems completely different from any other Sage animal. We already know that Hagoromo was able to create living things so I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to think that he, his brother, or perhaps Kaguya herself created them.

Of course, the theory that Hagoromo's brother created them with the Juubi's chakra is a very loose theory that is totally unsubstantiated. It was just something I was putting out their to consider as a possibility or to generate different ideas.

The revelation about Hagoromo's brother really creates a lot of interesting possibilities, at this point I would expect that the story would be winding down but it seems like with every answer we get just as many knew questions. I am still really struggling to see how Kishimoto intends to wrap it up before the end of the year. I really won't be surprised if we don't get answers to some of those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmm, the Horned Rabbit (said to be capable of defeating creatures several times bigger than it's own size... well the Susanoo sure is a few times bigger than the cloak) ? Is that what Ashura's Bijuu Cloak represents ?
    Horned Rabbit? You mean like a Jackalope? I have no idea how that relates to the story.

@artifice,

the Juubi came from the Shinzu, but it is not the Shinzu. The Shinzu tree and Juubi can exist independently of one another, and the Juubi can be split while this happens. If you look at the chapters where Madara reclaimed the Juubi, and reformed it from the Geddou, you will see the Sinzu clearly in the background.

If another Juubi is formed, it will not cheapen the story because, there will be a precedent, and the new Juubi will be sourced from the same being as the old Juubi. It would be like a Kege Bunshin creating another Kage Bunshin. The two may act independently, but on a deeper level they are sourced from the same person.

I think a new juubi is neccessay for two reasons, Naruto has to show the Bijuus a new way, a path of cooperation, a path for True power, AND, I believe that the SO6P's prophesy implies that the Bijuus will be inside Naruto (my interpretation only).

While all this is going on, the Good guys need to have some solid power behind their backs in order for them to team-work against Madara. Sasuke's Rinnegan and Naruto's Nascent Juubi will cooperate together to defeat Madara, and That power inside Naruto will be needed to defeat Sasuke later, and show him that cooperation (from Sakura, from Obito, from the Bijuus on their own volition) is superior to raw power alone.

I believe that in order to end this war of the "Brothers", Indra's Spirit has to be convinced that "Love" is the more potent force to ensures peace (into the future), and in this case, Love will also be the Key to the power that ensures peace while being the glue that prevents more wars.