View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's story time!! Of the OMG-OMG-OMG variety!!

7 50.00%
  • Positively Remarkable!!

3 21.43%
  • A Fair balance

3 21.43%
  • Well...I don't quite know about this...

0 0%
  • So this is the beginning...yea........... -_-

1 7.14%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hm ? Wasn't Naruto's KCM and Bijuu mode explained to be different because it wasn't the Kyuubi's chakra alone, but one mixed together with Naruto's ? From the current revelations we could link it up with Ashura, but then it would mean that Minato also had at least a portion of his soul, hmmmm (The Ashura's soul standing behind Naruto's back does give out a flame aura, so maybe in KCM/BM it emanates outwards ??).

Hmmmm, Naruto entered KCM right after taking the Kyuubi's chakra and only then used the sealing jutsu to imprison the Kyuubi's mind, to which Kurama remarks to it being So6p's...

The next thing we know, Kushina, Mito and Karin were also reincarnations of Kaguya (with portions of her soul), thus their particular special strong chakra suited for dominating the Bijuu... funny how we moved from everything depends on the genetics, to everything depends on the transmigration of the soul .

For Mito to remain as the first Kyuubi Jinchuriki, Ashura's Cloak would need to be his own, or from the Jyuubi part of Bro6p (though this would imply that Indra's Susanoo is bigger than the Jyuubi).

So, looks like the real source of Uzumaki symbol, is a closed circle , because when it's open, it's a black hole/dark sun.

I loved this chapter despite it's flaws. After Naruto is over, I would love for Kishi to write Naruto from the beginning. I would love to see how powerful the mother was, the sage and his brother battle the 10 tails, and the two son battling against each other. I have no problem with Naruto and Sasuke, but these brothers and seem to be on a different level IMO.
    "RESPECT"

In our deliberations, let's remember that The Transmigration SO6P spoke of was not that of the Soul, but of the Chakra. To me it means that Ashura's Chakra migrated to one of his offspring who was most like him, as did Indra's Chakra.

My current thinking on the Uchiha is that they are all born with the Eye. The senju on the other hand were not born with anything special, but they could ALL BLOOM their chakra if they trained hard and had the same ideals as Ashura.

The Uchiha's Eye power Blossomed independently of their training, but through their state of mind alone, and Indra's Chakra would have Transmigrated to the one most similar to Indra. In Madara and Hashirama's time, this was Madara himself.

My current theory on Hashirama (perhaps Naruto too), is that once their Chakra Bloomed and Asura's Chakra Transmigrated into them, the changes made are then engraved permanently into their cells, hence Hashirama's cells became an Elixir of wondrous Magic (lol), hence Madara could develop a Rinnegan by assimilating His cells.

I think that Sasuke will not immediately develop a Rinnegan, and neither will he be quite like Indra either.

Bro6P:

If he had died without splitting his Chakra, the Juubi's Chakra inside him would likely have gone back into the SO6P.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This was probably already pointed out, but I do find it fasinating that the Sage's Mother share her name with Kimimaro. His kekkei genkai was one of the only non elemental kekkei genkai, in fact the kekkei genkai that came from the Rinnigan are the only other non elemental kekkei genkai. So I'm guessing this kekkei genkai comes from the Sage's brother, as really that seems most likely.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    This was probably already pointed out, but I do find it fasinating that the Sage's Mother share her name with Kimimaro. His kekkei genkai was one of the only non elemental kekkei genkai, in fact the kekkei genkai that came from the Rinnigan are the only other non elemental kekkei genkai. So I'm guessing this kekkei genkai comes from the Sage's brother, as really that seems most likely.
    I also wonder how the Uzumaki would be explained away. They certainly have a Kekkai Genkai, and all of them are long lived. Obviously it is not easy to describe them as offspring of Ashura, since they have attributes which express themselves without any harsh training.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I also wonder how the Uzumaki would be explained away. They certainly have a Kekkai Genkai, and all of them are long lived. Obviously it is not easy to describe them as offspring of Ashura, since they have attributes which express themselves without any harsh training.
    what would be either kekkei genkai? Sealing or chains? If so it feels like those are just special clan techniques that are passed down like Shikamaru's or Chouji's etc.

I wonder hhow much of this Madara knows as well?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    what would be either kekkei genkai? Sealing or chains? If so it feels like those are just special clan techniques that are passed down like Shikamaru's or Chouji's etc.

I wonder hhow much of this Madara knows as well?
    1) They Live to an abnormally long life/age

2) They Have unusually strong chakra

3) They can produce chakra chains which bind Bijus ad shatter Mokuton

This is a Kekkai Genkai, because it is a trait inherrent to Uzumakis alone, they are born with it, just like Uchihas are born with Sharingans.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Except, the sage's mother's first name is Kaguya. Her last name is Ōtsutsuki, while Kimimaro's last name is Kaguya.

I wonder if Madara/Obito destroyed the Uchiha clan to prevent another Indra from being reincarnated following Madara's death. Apparently the one young Uchiha that survived managed to become the next Indra anyway. It's no coincidence Sasuke was born almost immediately after Madara's death.

It is fascinating how Madara looks like Bro6P
    Spoiler!

It is also fascinating how Bro6P disappeared from History. I suppose the sage will probably say more about it next chapter.

Another fescinating point is what Sasuke will turn out into, because while Naruto is undergoing harsh trainning and receiving the help of others which is expected of Ashura's heir/successor, Sasuke is also recieving the same treatment quite unlike Indra. As of now Sasuke has recieved Hashirama's chakra, and he seems to be getting Hashirama's cells and he has had Juugo's cells.

It would seem that Madara is the superior Uchiha of the two, having acheived a greater for of Susanoo than Sasuke, although Sasuke has amaterasu whereas Madara doesn't appear to have it. If one were to attempt a guess, it would be hard to not expect Sasuke to get Rinnegans, espescially since he may be getting Hashirama's cells in addittion to his chakra.

Going back to Naruto, The SO6P mentioned something about Naruto's predecessor, would that be Hashirama perhaps? Is Mokuton the peak expression of Senju power that Hashirama can uniquely express? If so Naruto may develop his own peak expression of Senju power that is different from Hashirama's. It would seem that Hashirama's offspring did not have Mokuton, because while his cells can create Mokuton, the ability cannot be transfered to an offspring. This would seem typical of Ashura and his progeny.

Final thought:

Was Obito a pure Uchiha? He certainly seemed very Naruto-like as a kid, and his version of the Sage appeared closer in look to the SO6P than Madara's. Perhaps this could be because Half of Obito's body was made from Zetsu Material, thus giving him a More Senju/Ashura-like flavour as a Sage of six paths.