4. What is the purpose of the Sharingan stash?
A. Implied Izanagi spam.
9. the Wirlpool village, why was it destroyed?
A. The reason mentioned was fear of their powerful Sealing Jutsu. Probably other as well, like obtaining their jutsu (especially the proper Jinchuriki Seal left by So6p), land etc.
10. What is the Uzumaki clan’s connection to the Sage of Six Path’s?
A. Mentioned to be cousins of Senju, also semi-confirmed to be the ones tasked with safeguarding the proper Jinchuriki Seal for the promised time (So6p's prophecy), since Kyubi recognized Naruto's Uzumaki Jinchuriki Seal as So6p's jutsu.
11. What does Sasuke have that makes him so special?
A. Possessing the potential surpassing that of the average (or even talented) Uchiha, as well as only the second known person to obtain the EMS (the circumstances to obtain EMS are specific and hard to come by anyway, so him having the chance of obtaining it was already special).
19. What do the Sage animals know about God Tree and how do they know so much? What is the origin of the Sage animals?
A. Seeing as they weren't even able to perceive or know the Bijuu properly for what they are, they probably don't know much (at least they seem to know less that Obito or Madara).
20. Where and when did Sasuke get the Hawk he summons?
A. Heavily implied, at the cliff when crying for his brother, he made the contract through eye contact (that's Sharingan for you
). It's just a normal hawk, but when Sasuke summons it, he uses the size multiplying function of the Summoning Jutsu.
23. Why does Naruto’s Bijuu Cloak resemble the Sage of Six Path’s and why does it turn the Zetsu clones into plants?
A. Well, it is So6p's jutsu and Naruto does posses (similar body to) the Sage's body. The life energy emanating from it disrupts/affects the Mokuton Cells in the Zetsu's body, just like it did with Yamato's Woo Jutsu.