• It was passable

0 0%
  • Was hoping for more

1 10.00%
  • False hype....

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Right in the balls .

So, the end of the Blue Beast, will also announce the end of the Copy Ninja (his Sharingan eye is almost blind)... the second one will probably survive, perhaps even the first one might, depending on how haxed Naruto returns that is.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    What the hell are the other Kages doing?
    They are battling the Giant Wood Statute. They are simply too weak and too tired to take it down quickly (the Mizukage can't even use any jutsu anymore from the last shot we got of it). Though it will probably end up with Yamato entering CS2 and do some demonic-styled mokutoun or something.

Naruto has awakened.

Naruto should be happy, since it seems that there actually is a technique that allows one to walk on the air/sky .

I gotta be honest I was pretty stoked to see Gai sensei doing Geppou/Sky Walk. I'm sure Oda-san would've had a chuckle when he saw that.

I got much luv for the team work that happened in this chapter, Minato analysing the opponent and planning the operation like a Hokage was refreshing. And the way he took a direct tea bagging from Madara's black balls was heroic.

After reading the chapter a second time I have to concur that it looks like Naruto has woken up in the sub conscious bijuu realm. I hope 670 starts with Naruto waking there and having an important chat with yin Kurama. If that does happen I'd like to see if there are any differences for Naruto in having the Kyuubi's other half in him.

It makes sense that Kakashi's eyes are thrashed. He might need some Hashirama cells or Naruto Share Chakra to heal 'em up a bit.

Bitch please..that's just sanji's sky walk there.

Chapter 670... something big will happen.
    1. Will Guy Die?
    2. Will Naruto Meet the Sage/Tailed Beast?
    3. Will Sasuke come up to fight Madara once Guy is finished?
    4. Will we get to see who's inside Spiral Zetsu? Ether its Yamato or Hashirama Clone/Dead Body
    5. Will Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Chapter 670... something big will happen.
    1. Will Guy Die?
    2. Will Naruto Meet the Sage/Tailed Beast?
    3. Will Sasuke come up to fight Madara once Guy is finished?
    4. Will we get to see who's inside Spiral Zetsu? Ether its Yamato or Hashirama Clone/Dead Body
    5. Will Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan?

1) YES

2) YES

3) YES

4) YES

5) YES

Probably not all of it in one single chapter though, too much material

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe Naruto will end the death of all his buddies with Guy, end up saving him with some kyuubi chakra or something? I would hate to see him follow his fathers path and die like that. But dang his moves are rediculous, I have no idea how anyone other than Madara would survive him, more boss than Kakashi!
    A pie in the sky?

*Claps loudly* Bravo! Kishimoto really did Guy justice but I agree with an earlier post on how Guy can't talk do serious damage to Madara. He really is just to damn strong at this point, but, it really was a perfect setup to see the full Eight Gates opened and damage it can do. Coincidentally, if Guy whipped that out earlier in the war, things might have gone very differently. But however, congrats Guy Sensei, even in your final moments, your fire still burns brighter than ever. Kick. His. Ass!
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    That Chapter was exhilarating at the seams. I'm speechless.

Some questions I have. Madara knows about the 8 Gates, I want to know the origin of it, and how Dai learnt it. Also Naruto getting pieces of the tailed beast sealed within him, makes him somewhat a pseudo-jin.. What are they going to do with the arm that's there?

Tommorrow's the day, and I got nothing to say...So I wanna share this page. I do like the picture of Naruto at the bottom.

Spoiler!

And...

Spoiler!

I modifoied this to my liking as a farewell salute to Guy Sensei.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !