View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Red Beast of battle has entered the game!!

2 20.00%
  • Adequately Satisfying

5 50.00%
  • Wasn't great,Wasn't bad

0 0%
  • Below my expectations

1 10.00%
  • (Dramatic sigh of disappointment......)

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 667 Discussion/ 668 Predictions

The chapter is now out

Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/667

Manga Stream Version: readms.com/r/naruto/667/2278/1

Well, my worst fear came true. The foot was dramaticized only for it to be the obvious choice. I predicted the possibility of a chakra change, but I was almost sure he wouldn't implement that reasoning into the story. I was so happy when they finally saw him and Karin asked, "Who's that guy? I don't know who you are" only to click the next page and see Kabuto. THIS time and this time only, I feel that the author has "trolled" me lol.

Moving forward, it's interesting that Madara has knowledge of the gates. Even the power and effects that come with opening the eighth gate. It's very intriguing when you think about it though. Potentially, anyone with a chakra network has the ability to open the eight gates. Whether or not they actually can, everyone still has a massive power that emanates through their network via chakra. Quite similar to real life with sharp spikes and surges of adrenaline. The reason Old ladies can lift a 1000 lb car to save their grandchildren without even realizing they've done so (Actual story).

So no 8 gates this week, but it looks like Rock Lee really is going to lose his greatest Rival/Friend and Sensei back to back. It's all a little weird though...We've known from the beginning that opening the 8th gate means certain death, but when someone dies in this series, he never broadcasts is beforehand....You're supposed to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow survives this.

Lastly, there's the threat of Madara. The 8th gate will force him to use a little effort, but I believe him when he says they can't touch him. He even knows the capabilities of the 8th gate, and says that anything less is underestimating him; So Guy won't die in vain, but I doubt it will do anything to truly hurt or hinder Madara. Another potential problem is Naruto and Sasuke. They're almost definitely coming back soon, but nothing happened during their time betwixt life and death. Them coming back virtually the same way they were before will do little to help them against a new Madara. They were trumped by the Madara of 5 minutes ago, and this Madara is on a whole other level. Naruto got the remaining bijuu chakra, and Sasuke is getting more Senju DNA, but it has to trigger some major things for this unconscious detour to be worth it. I really have no idea where he's going with this fight, which is good. For now, I hope some interesting things come about from receiving all 9 parts of the Juubi's original chakra, and Hashirama's jutsu and chakra being utilized through the Uchiha bloodline.

How much time do they have before that flower opens now...? Surely it's almost been 15 minutes with all that has happened. Hmm...
    And how is Minato talking so clearly with a kunai in his mouth lol
    Last edited by janfeae; 03-05-2014 at 08:24 AM.

So it was Kabuto... all this bad guy turning good guy is starting to irritated me a little bit. So now the question is will Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan, or the Elder Sons Eyes and Will Naruto become the Pseudo-Juubi Jin? Also Gai won't die, I have a feeling he will be saved by Naruto and if he turns out to die... then... damn you Kishi!

Yay finally the red beast comes! If even madara in his just about God form has to recognize its power then I have a whole new respect for the gates. I hope we get a back story on Gai too, I wouldn't mind if he died or became crippled, just not live the rest of his life after surviving the death gate. I wonder if Rock Lee will get involved too, maybe he will get to gate 7 hmmm? Love how everyone got so serious and impressed when he mentioned the 8th gate!

Either way its going to be an amazing next few chapters, I hope Madara gets the shit kicked out of him.

And I didn't really like that Kabuto came back with all good feelings and Sage mode etc. I swear these Sharingan techniques are like magic or something lol
    A pie in the sky?

Tobirama sure has good eye, to have instantly realized that Kabuto was the one that improved Hashirama's Cells on Madara, thus suggesting the same for Sasuke, who already having Hashirama's chakra, should be compatible (seriously, Sasuke is compatible with almost everything in this series). So, it's going to be a Rinnegan after all.

So Oro respects Tobirama the most of all the Hokages... well, his words seemed to blame him the most, so it is a bit of a surprise , or maybe it was in reference to his jutsu creation, like the Edo Tensei ?

Eh, he could have used in this chapter from the beginning... now that his fighting power is reduced because of his broken bones, the Crimson Beast won't be as effective now...

So, it takes and time and is short, well, couldn't he have simply fused with the frogs, like Jiraya ? They would essential erase those weaknesses... it was a poor excuse Kishi, really poor.

Well, looks like Oro didn't take all of his own chakra...

Haahaha, so Karin didn't recognize the evil feeling, the same that Oro's chakra has, right when he is right beside her... yeah right, bullsh*t (especially when she seemingly know all of those people's chakra in Kabuto's body).

So it has come, Jinchurki So6p, Naruto and Rinnegan So6p, Sasuke.

Also, hasn't Kakashi lost Kyyubi-nara's chakra awhile ago ? How can keep spewing Kamui constantly ? Didn't he try a big one and severed the Gedou's arm, after which 2 more ?

I'm relieved that it's Kabuto who is the mystery man who is coming to Sasuke's aid and not some random fucker thrown in there just for the sake of surprising us. I'm all for twists but they have to make sense. Kabuto makes sense except that I thought that Orochimaru didn't leave any of his chakra in Kabuto, oh well I guess I should just roll with it. I sense awesome chapters up ahead.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Wait, was this chapter suggesting that Kabuto is the fateful rival, from the Senju side, of Obito (well they did wield the opposite forces, the MS and SM) ?

Yeah, Minato was screaming with a Kunai in his mouth, I doubt that Gai understood whatever he said .

It would be so funny, if after spiting that Kunai, Kakashi was like: "ehhh, gross, you just had it in your mouth". What's more funny, is that it wouldn't change a single things in this chapter .

Row, Row, Fight The Power !!! What's Gonna Do ? Die Trying To Be Cool .

Anyone else also has the feeling that Naruto and Sasuke will be so overpowering Madara, that he himself will use the Red Mist (after copying it from Gai perhaps ?) ?

Sasuke had quite a bit chest transplantations, hasn't he ?

Strange, the horn didn't grow back after re-entering sage mode... looks it is really close to CS2 (besides Juugo's), so when he lost a portion of the Senjutus-made body, it didn't regrow...

In the Mangastream translation Minato says to Gai "Don't touch his staff or the black balls" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL first Naruto comes inside Obito before pulling out, now this.
    Touching Madara's staff and balls is bad news for anyone who takes him on 1 on 1, staying alive means needing to keep things G rated

As expected it was Kabuto!

- Is it just me or is the translation a little weird .... Orochimaru seem to be talking strange

- The scene with Kabuto seems a bit rushed

- is Gai's speed in 7 gates is greater than Naruto's in Kyuubi mode?

- At least we got an explanation for the 4th Senjutsu or lack of it previously. So neither Minato nor Jiraiya fully mastered it like Naruto.

- TenTen will probably show up with the jar that responds to peoples names that sealed the 8tails and use it on Madara once the bijuu are extracted.

- Gais 8 gates turns his aura red. That should be interesting.

- I think Obito either Naruto will arrive to revive Gai and restore the others before dying.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Karin's so dependent on her sensor ability that she'd rely on it rather than looking at a person, huh.

EDIT: I think Kabuto's talking weird because he's gone back to his pre-Orochimaru days.

I'm glad it was Kabuto (Made all kinds of sense), and not the Elder Son (out of the Blue), or Shisui (no means of being re-vived). It is very difficult to see how Sasuke will not bet Rinnegans now. He has Hashirama's Chakra, , He has Hashirama's cells, and now he has Oro's Sage mode(?), plus Juugo's cells which can naturally use sage energy.

So next week we will see Sasuke prepearig to join against Madara, my guess is that Sasuke will be on the level of Nagato (refreshed edo Nagato), aor even far greater since his Sharingans had greater potential thanMadara's to start with. Sasuke should be able to use Shinra Tensei and Summoning asteroids etc.

I also think it will take another 2 chapters before Naruto returns, because I believe that Obito will not at first give naruto the Eight Tails and One Tails Chakra, but when he does, Naruto and the Baby Tailled beasts (except the Yang Kurama should be full grown), will have another talk with the Sage, or with his Mental energy. However, when Naruto returns He would Be on the level of the Younger Son WITH Tailed beasts.

There still exists an opportunity for Naruto to get Rinnegans, either from Madara's left eye (which I hope not, since I want them destroyed, or with Obito's own Sharingan), although it is quite possible that he won't get either, and he'll justbecome a super charged Youngerson.

Maybe when Naruto and Sasuke stand side by side next time and Naruto is usingJuubi Chakra Mode, this effect might resonate in Sasuke and boost him up with extra life force.

All in all I am not disappointed, too bad we have to wait Yet Another Week...

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !