Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 740 Discussion/ 741 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/740

the fate of this battle now rests on Usopp's shoulders. Even Robin can't help him, not unless sugar forgot to make a contract with her too. If Usopp can't man up now his nakama are doomed. It's not impossible for Usopp to pull it off if he can shake of his pussy willow ways. He is a long range fighter so he can keep Sugar at bay and strike her from a distance. Trebol can also strike from distance so Usopp needs to trick Trebol into using his sticky fingers on Sugar so that he can focus on fighting Trebol and maybe sugar would get knocked out from falling debris.

Not the greatest chapter but it's always amusing seeing an expression other than laughter and cockiness from Mingo. I really wished Oda would have avoided going down this road again. Even if Ussop runs away, We know he's going to come back one way or another.

There is one item that could help out brave captain pussy willow have a chance against sticky fingaz and little bitch - kairouseki. When Usopp acquired some from Punk Hazard for capturing caesar, who's to say he couldn't have grabbed a spare pair that have been in his pouch since then.

I don't know which is funnier, Kinemon disguised as Dofla or the caption below it.

Usopp is running to fetch Sogeking, it's simple as that. He needs distance too. Can't wait to see Sogeking v2.0. Anyway, to be fair, he has every right to blame Franky, c'mon he's up against an executive. How can anyone trusted him with that. Of course he could actually do it but the success rate is too low. And I knew Sugar is all wrong for Robin.

sig made by me

You know what would be really cute? If someone remembers Robin while she's a toy. I know that's pretty much impossible, but if any memory can survive that ability it's the straw hat's memory of Robin.

And wow, I had to do a double take on that Doflamingo disguise, I mean, wow its good.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmmm I always thought Robins powers wouldn't affect her, like if you cut one of her flower hands or something, I guess not? But Im thinking that little mention of how the grape smelled foul will play a part in Usopps attack. Hes suppose to be the smart planner of the group, I think he knew that everything would go to shit and that the grape wasn't good enough, waited for the confusion and then slipped one of his more powerful but smelling good grapes into her batch which will knock her out. He did train on an island full of weird plants, so Im sure they had something like a grape with odd powers there, I hope lol.
    A pie in the sky?

One Piece

Kinemon's disguise f*cking hilarious! Pika vs Zoro hmmm, Zoro better finish him off quick so he can go kick Fujitora's ass. How they gonna stop Sugar now since the plan is all revealed now by her. Damn if they take out sugar we can see Kyro's in action along side Luffy. What's with Law saying the Alliance is over or is this his way of protecting the SH's.

I've been thinking... Machvise's power ,which seems to be called the Ton Ton Fruit, seems a lot like Miss Valentine's Kilo Kilo ability as I've mentioned before, and now Gladius' Pam Pam Fruit seem ridiculously similar to Mr. 5's Bomb Bomb fruit. So I came up with an idea, maybe devil fruit trees sometimes have more than one fruit, and all of the fruit of the same tree have similar powers. That would explain the whole "Model" thing with Zoan fruit. In fact that could also explain how Blackbeard could eat more then one fruit. It was said that eating more than one fruit will make you explode, but maybe that's only for fruits from different trees. Perhaps if you eat fruits from the same tree you will be fine. Darkness and Earthquakes both have to do with Gravity, so it kind of makes sense.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I've been thinking... Machvise's power ,which seems to be called the Ton Ton Fruit, seems a lot like Miss Valentine's Kilo Kilo ability as I've mentioned before, and now Gladius' Pam Pam Fruit seem ridiculously similar to Mr. 5's Bomb Bomb fruit. So I came up with an idea, maybe devil fruit trees sometimes have more than one fruit, and all of the fruit of the same tree have similar powers. That would explain the whole "Model" thing with Zoan fruit. In fact that could also explain how Blackbeard could eat more then one fruit. It was said that eating more than one fruit will make you explode, but maybe that's only for fruits from different trees. Perhaps if you eat fruits from the same tree you will be fine. Darkness and Earthquakes both have to do with Gravity, so it kind of makes sense.
    ^Interesting theory, though I'll reserve comment until the BB and the power stealing issue comes into play farther down the road.

I'm still holding out for Usopp, even amidst his surprisingly cowardly attitude this arc...However, while the hundreds of readers over in the Mangastream Comment section have a complete Usopp-fan meltdown and demolish him with each chapter, I have no doubt in my mind Oda will, either the next chapter or the following one (or two), turn Usopp into the hero. Not only the hero of this entire arc, but such a hero that everyone who complained up until that point about how much they hated pussywillow Usopp and his cowardly self, will have a hard time removing those feet they lodged in their mouths. In my mind, Usopp will either stumble into the SMILE Factory while trying to escape, witness the torture of the dwarves, and realize he alone must be their savior (like he's already claimed), OR he will run up the factory lift, find Franky not only taking on Senor Pink and Machvise but also Bastille and the Marines, and realize he isn't pulling his weight and go back and fight, OR he will come to grow a pair on his own.....

Furthermore, it appears that, at least so far, even the SHs have forgotten Robin now that she's a toy. So there's goes my conclusion of the SH's bond transcending DF powers....

IDK< I just don't know why oda's playing around with ussop like this, I mean there are ways for him to nut up and do work, but it would have been just fine to have him be like. Ok its up to me lets do this. rather than, having him to be such a pussy like this. I hope oda does not take this pussy ussop thing too far, it could get rather annoying if this gets dragged out for to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]