View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Red Beast of battle has entered the game!!

2 20.00%
  • Adequately Satisfying

5 50.00%
  • Wasn't great,Wasn't bad

0 0%
  • Below my expectations

1 10.00%
  • (Dramatic sigh of disappointment......)

2 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Oh wow. My post on this thread was "burrowed" by a blog:

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm glad it was Kabuto (Made all kinds of sense), and not the Elder Son (out of the Blue), or Shisui (no means of being re-vived). It is very difficult to see how Sasuke will not bet Rinnegans now. He has Hashirama's Chakra, , He has Hashirama's cells, and now he has Oro's Sage mode(?), plus Juugo's cells which can naturally use sage energy.

So next week we will see Sasuke prepearig to join against Madara, my guess is that Sasuke will be on the level of Nagato (refreshed edo Nagato), aor even far greater since his Sharingans had greater potential thanMadara's to start with. Sasuke should be able to use Shinra Tensei and Summoning asteroids etc.

I also think it will take another 2 chapters before Naruto returns, because I believe that Obito will not at first give naruto the Eight Tails and One Tails Chakra, but when he does, Naruto and the Baby Tailled beasts (except the Yang Kurama should be full grown), will have another talk with the Sage, or with his Mental energy. However, when Naruto returns He would Be on the level of the Younger Son WITH Tailed beasts.

There still exists an opportunity for Naruto to get Rinnegans, either from Madara's left eye (which I hope not, since I want them destroyed, or with Obito's own Sharingan), although it is quite possible that he won't get either, and he'll justbecome a super charged Youngerson.

Maybe when Naruto and Sasuke stand side by side next time and Naruto is usingJuubi Chakra Mode, this effect might resonate in Sasuke and boost him up with extra life force.

All in all I am not disappointed, too bad we have to wait Yet Another Week...

I'm a little amused, and was not expecting that.

Anyhow, thinking more about this chapter 667, it does seem as though Obito and Madara are having more trouble with the ninjas than would be expected. I am certain that this is because of Naruto/Kurama with Obito, and because of arrogance and not wanting to destroy or harm the left eye Rinnegan, by Madara. Never-the-less, I want to know how guy stopped Madara's Black Sphere from hitting Kakashi. The Sphere should have destroyed Guy's foot or whatever else he used to block it. If you think about it, Guy should not be able to do anything against Madara if Madara uses God Realm powers like Shinra-Tensei.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-11-2014 at 02:50 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I have a feeling Madara will steal Kakashi's sharingan to reach Obito in his dimension...
    Guy and Madara fight should be interesting I suspect Guy's 8th Gate to be like Goku's kaioken. Madara seemed a little bit worried about the 8th Gate I'm guessing the speed, the strength, and accuracy... to be outrageously to the level past Kage just a tad bit, I think A's Lightning Armor is just a tad bit slower. The only down fall is that it has a short time duration, and the toll on the body is death.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Oh wow. My post on this thread was "burrowed" by a blog:
    Never-the-less, I want to know how guy stopped Madara's Black Sphere from hitting Kakashi. The Sphere should have destroyed Guy's foot or whatever else he used to block it. If you think about it, Guy should not be able to do anything against Madara if Madara uses God Realm powers like Shinra-Tensei.
    Awkward, maybe you have a doppelganger that has written exactly the same thing you did P:. Still, I wonder if we would find posts from other Mangashare users on that blog, hmmmmm... they could at least put "paulbee" at the end or something .

Perhaps the wind pressure from his punches and kicks is the thing that bounced the balls back (so Gai kicked Madara's balls ), or their power is weaker than a normal Rasengan, but it totality annihilates everything jutsu-related.

Yes it could be interesting, plus it would be even symbolic if Gai had overcome Madara's gravitational powers, proving that he has surpassed Kakashi, who had lost against those powers before (when fighting against one of the Pains).

@Pure, if we are talking about speed, then:
    - 7-8 Gate release people would be the fastest,
    - So6p Madara,
    - So6p Obito,
    - KCM Minato,
    - BM Naruto,
    - Tobirama,
    - Minato,
    - Raikage,
    - Madara,
    - Shisui?,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Awkward, maybe you have a doppelganger that has written exactly the same thing you did P:. Still, I wonder if we would find posts from other Mangashare users on that blog, hmmmmm... they could at least put "paulbee" at the end or something .

Perhaps the wind pressure from his punches and kicks is the thing that bounced the balls back (so Gai kicked Madara's balls ), or their power is weaker than a normal Rasengan, but it totality annihilates everything jutsu-related.

Yes it could be interesting, plus it would be even symbolic if Gai had overcome Madara's gravitational powers, proving that he has surpassed Kakashi, who had lost against those powers before (when fighting against one of the Pains).

@Pure, if we are talking about speed, then:
    - 7-8 Gate release people would be the fastest,
    - So6p Madara,
    - So6p Obito,
    - KCM Minato,
    - BM Naruto,
    - Tobirama,
    - Minato,
    - Raikage,
    - Madara,
    - Shisui?,

Frankly, I would not be too surprised if some of your own deductions and commentary have been borrowed to, along with those of other Mangashare participants. We might not have the numbers we used to have anymore, but we still have a wide amount of knowledge and Manga experience/understanding.

Regarding Guy's eighth gate, Isn't that a one shot deal, and if Madara transformed into the Juubi, is the really anything that would harm it/him? Now before you point to Sasuke's Amaterasu and such, let me remind you of this:-

Spoiler!

One might point to Natural Energy and Senjutsu and true that may hurt the Juubi, but can anything really Kill it? Bottom line is that Gai is about to put on a Show for us, but it is only worth what Madara allows it to do. The real resistance is comming from Sasuke and Naruto. Hope there is anyone left alive by the time they both arrive.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    For the same reason that they are not pulling it out from the 1st, it's better to leave them alone. Also, basing on what Hashirama said, the rods have pierced their pressure points, so they wouldn't be able to mold chakra anyway. This implies that the Zombie's regeneration ability, is actually fueled by the Zombie's own chakra (make sense since the caster doesn't spend chakra for their regeneration), that can be resupplied indefinitely (perhaps because of the connection to the Pure Realm ?). In short, removing them would have been dangerous and that still wouldn't allow them to fight, even shorter, there is simply no point in doing it .

Actually there is also another reason why they don't want people to touch the rods. Remember what happened to Naruto when he was pulling them out of the 4 tails. Those chakra chains can emanate from rods and grip the person trying to remove them.

The best way to remove them would be to create a wood dragon that would absorb the chakra from the rods and use force to pull them out.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Couldn't Orochimaru stop the Edo and then respawn them again? I also wonder what the 2nd said to Kabuto. On the topic of population of the forum, I think it might be a good thing we don't have tons of people on... Because Naruto has drawn in a younger fanbase and they don't fully understand the hidden messages within the story. I would take it as a complement Paul that someone is using what you said. On the topic of the Rinnegan and Obito... I said a theory about how the Rinnegan could be awaken, Quality Chakra, And a Vast Quantity of Chakra "Chakra is basically a fuel source" To explain indepth, I'm going to use cars as an example.... The Uchiha Clan are like Drag Cars, The have a high Quality of Chakra to Fuel them and there Eyes, but not a vast resource of Chakra/Fuel.... Unlike the Senju/Uzumaki Clan who have a vast Quantity of Chakra, and are like Race Cars, They can last for awhile in battle. Once you combine these together you might have the potential to awaken the Rinnegan. If Obito gives Naruto the Rinnegan I feel like it might inhabit his potential to awaken the Rinnegan in his other eye. BUT if Obito or Someone else were to seal the Juubi's Arm within Naruto OR Naruto absorbing it himself, he might be able to awaken eyes like the Sage.

Nah I don't think Naruto could awaken the rinnegan without uchiha blood/tissue grafted onto his body, if at all. To me it seems like you have to be an Uchiha to awaken the rinnegan because before an uchiha can dream of infusing hashirama blood/tissue into their body they first must awaken the sharingan, and then the mangekyo, so there is already a pathway of awakening doujutsu. Anyway rinnegan or no rinnegan I really wanna see Obito do something with that Juubi arm that Kakashi stashed away in that dimension.