View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Red Beast of battle has entered the game!!

2 20.00%
  • Adequately Satisfying

5 50.00%
  • Wasn't great,Wasn't bad

0 0%
  • Below my expectations

1 10.00%
  • (Dramatic sigh of disappointment......)

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I don't care what anybody says, Kabuto and his umbilical cord are #$%^ disturbing. Why...is he pumping HIMSELF into another Naruto-being? .......It just looks weird is all I'm saying. Do a few gang signs/hand seals, slap him on the shoulder, and presto...brand new Saskue eyes. It doesn't have to be awkward-ish looking. I'd describe what Kishi drew as nipple rape.

Hope Gai doesn't die and I hope Lee gets some shine.

I'll be a little disappointed if Ten Ten seals Madara, but if Hand Banana makes a cameo, then that ending would be priceless...

+1 for the chapter
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 03-06-2014 at 12:45 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Sasuke won't have his powers starting out... I swear if he starts using wood release I'm done. I'm tired of all the implants Sasuke has gotten just to give him a power-up, I was wishing he would achieve the Elder Son's level along with Naruto achieving the youngest son's level with a combine effort they defeat Madara... now we have Madara 2.0v. I wonder if Obito plans to seal/implant Madara's Will "Black Zetsu" "Does he contain Madara's DNA or Chakra" within Naruto?

I think Kabuto is doing something similar to what Jugo waaaay back to save Sasuke (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-14/...apter-413.html). Although perhaps not as drastic as that time. I actually think that Gai isn't going to die here, I think Rock Lee is actually going to interfere or something. Think about it, we've seen the hints that the next generation is rising to surpass the last generation, now it's Rock Lee's turn to surpass Gai. It's also pretty significant that Gai and Rock Lee are the ones fighting. I mean, they represent humanity moreso than the others, because they don't have ninjutsu, their power relies on their physical training, so in a way, they're symbolic of humanity before it received the power of ninjutsu. And they're in opposition to the new Sage of Six Paths, Madara.

I also find it amusing that no one has yet moved to try and remove any of the rods from the 2nd Hokage yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I don't care what anybody says, Kabuto and his umbilical cord are #$%^ disturbing. Why...is he pumping HIMSELF into another Naruto-being? .......It just looks weird is all I'm saying. Do a few gang signs/hand seals, slap him on the shoulder, and presto...brand new Saskue eyes. It doesn't have to be awkward-ish looking. I'd describe what Kishi drew as nipple rape.

Hope Gai doesn't die and I hope Lee gets some shine.

I'll be a little disappointed if Ten Ten seals Madara, but if Hand Banana makes a cameo, then that ending would be priceless...

+1 for the chapter
    I had to laugh here...Everybody should get a chance to have an Umbilical Snake....NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Sasuke won't have his powers starting out... I swear if he starts using wood release I'm done. I'm tired of all the implants Sasuke has gotten just to give him a power-up, I was wishing he would achieve the Elder Son's level along with Naruto achieving the youngest son's level with a combine effort they defeat Madara... now we have Madara 2.0v. I wonder if Obito plans to seal/implant Madara's Will "Black Zetsu" "Does he contain Madara's DNA or Chakra" within Naruto?
    I trully agree, Sasuke should not start Spamming Wood....er?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I think Kabuto is doing something similar to what Jugo waaaay back to save Sasuke (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-14/...apter-413.html). Although perhaps not as drastic as that time. I actually think that Gai isn't going to die here, I think Rock Lee is actually going to interfere or something. Think about it, we've seen the hints that the next generation is rising to surpass the last generation, now it's Rock Lee's turn to surpass Gai. It's also pretty significant that Gai and Rock Lee are the ones fighting. I mean, they represent humanity moreso than the others, because they don't have ninjutsu, their power relies on their physical training, so in a way, they're symbolic of humanity before it received the power of ninjutsu. And they're in opposition to the new Sage of Six Paths, Madara.

I also find it amusing that no one has yet moved to try and remove any of the rods from the 2nd Hokage yet.
    Actually Gai can use Ninjutsu, but he chooses not to, but I am sure you knew that already. Well, to say they represent humanity is correct, but ..well, ..I am human and I'd sure like to use an afternoon tiger sometimes. Darn!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice chapter, but I have a question? Am I the only one that thinks we might see a Oro vs Kabuto fight? The last few chapters everyone has been questioning Orochimaru's intentions. This is the perfect, maybe only time he can steal Sasuke's body. I for one wouldn't mind a student vs teacher battle. the only one who would be a match for him is Kabuto. I think Oro is going to try to steal Sasuke's body and Kabuto will stop him.
    "RESPECT"

Kaubto Vs Orochimaru... that would be a interesting fight. Everyone wants the Senju Wood :3. I feel like Sasuke is now Madara 2.0v, I was really wanting him to push his limits of his own bloodline, to surpass base Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Kaubto Vs Orochimaru... that would be a interesting fight. Everyone wants the Senju Wood :3. I feel like Sasuke is now Madara 2.0v, I was really wanting him to push his limits of his own bloodline, to surpass base Madara.
    I agree that Sasuke is/was probably not up to base Madara, but do remember that Madara was forged in an era of constant War, which forced his power to grow. Sasuke would be hard pressed to top that in an era of peace with no real rival to push him forward.

However, current Madara stole some Senju Wood too. Fair is Far, right?

I know that Madara was War Forged... but Sasuke... for years has trained, and awaken the EMS himself, he isn't far off from Base Madara... he just lacks time with his eyes, and honing his skills... I just hate the sudden power-ups... Naruto's power up is kinda weird also... but somewhat acceptable... and....Kabuto infused himself with Senju DNA... interesting... I actually wonder if the Senju DNA will react with Juugo's DNA.... resulting in Sasuke stealing Sage Mode from Madara? Also some mysteries that Kishi hasn't answered.
    1. 1st Hokage's Death.
    2. Source of Senju DNA "Basically did they dig up the First's Grave?"
    3. Black Zetsu is Madara's Will so is it made up of his Chakra and DNA or just Chakra?
    Anyone else wonder if Obito will die right after he gives up the tailed beast? And what is Black Zetsu doing there? He seems to be caught by Obito and if that's the case could Obito or Sakura use Black Zetsu to heal up or Seal Black Zetsu inside Naruto so he can possibly awaken the Rinnegan himself? Also how will Naruto and Sakura return if Obito dies or can't use Kamui to return them?

@ Paulbee of all the mysteries that haven't had light shed on them yet I would say that seeing Tsunade's old lady face should be the lowest priority. We don't need to see her true face to realise how fortunate we've been this whole time. There are other mysteries that are in greater need of clarification, just sayin'.

Agree Bluntman, I would have loved to see it for a Laugh back when Naruto was a Cheeky little mouthy brat. But remembering some of Jiraiya's last words to Tsunade, my curiousity still exists. Now however I would want to know if there is any connection from the Namikaze to the Sage. Or if Sasuke's related to Madara's Little brother, or how Orochimaru's parents died.

@ purelogic,

Yes Orochimaru literally went into Hashirama's crypt as I seem to recall.