View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Red Beast of battle has entered the game!!

2 20.00%
  • Adequately Satisfying

5 50.00%
  • Wasn't great,Wasn't bad

0 0%
  • Below my expectations

1 10.00%
  • (Dramatic sigh of disappointment......)

2 20.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont kill off gai
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Hashirama's Death... is still puzzling me... Also Tsunade is Hashirama's Grand Daughter... what ever happen to her Father and Mother? Madara know's about the gates... I wonder if he can use them also? How is Naruto going to return to the battlefield... shouldn't Obito die after the tailed beast are taken out again... and don't they have to face Black Zetsu "Which no one has answered me if Black Zetsu is made out of Madara DNA or Just Chakra"?

Black Zetsu is still a Zetsu, meaning that he was made from Hashirama's DNA. I believe he was infused with Madara's Chakra.

Spoiler!

He could have used the Mazou to give his "will" or his chakra (if they aren't one and the same thing), physical substance, as far as the black rods are concerned.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Black Zetsu is still a Zetsu, meaning that he was made from Hashirama's DNA. I believe he was infused with Madara's Chakra.

Spoiler!

He could have used the Mazou to give his "will" or his chakra (if they aren't one and the same thing), physical substance, as far as the black rods are concerned.
    Well, in the Mangastream version, Madara says to think of the Black Zetsu as it was half of him, but of course degraded (by how much do we speak of ?):
    Spoiler!

using the White Zetsu as the base (thus a degraded power of Hashirama), Madara inserts a degraded power of his own, thus creating a degraded Rinnegan Madara... or so it seems. It could be said that the Black Zetsu fulfills the role of "Madara's Shell", more accurately than Obito was claiming to be (referring to Obito saying that he, as Madara, was only a Shell of his former Self).

Something I don't get is... that if you combine both brother's DNA... they still have half of there mother's DNA. So throughout the years wouldn't each clan's bloodline be even more deluded as we reach the age of Madara's Time Period? So by saying that... Madara isn't fully complete like the Sage... I feel like there should be more to that story... I find it odd by a small chance Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan.... unless it says something on the tablet on how to unlock its powers... Also Madara reverted his eyes back to normal and implanted them into Nagato, should of Nagato awaken the Sharigan first then the EMS and then the Rinnegan? OR by having some DNA that was a bit closer to the Sage after it perfectly mangle with his DNA without the eyes.... was he able to summon the Juubi's Shell and hook up to it for years and it override his DNA? Also Madara's Will Was formed into a body... but I think it's mindset was Madara's but his Body was Senju Cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Something I don't get is... that if you combine both brother's DNA... they still have half of there mother's DNA. So throughout the years wouldn't each clan's bloodline be even more deluded as we reach the age of Madara's Time Period? So by saying that... Madara isn't fully complete like the Sage... I feel like there should be more to that story... I find it odd by a small chance Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan.... unless it says something on the tablet on how to unlock its powers... Also Madara reverted his eyes back to normal and implanted them into Nagato, should of Nagato awaken the Sharigan first then the EMS and then the Rinnegan? OR by having some DNA that was a bit closer to the Sage after it perfectly mangle with his DNA without the eyes.... was he able to summon the Juubi's Shell and hook up to it for years and it override his DNA? Also Madara's Will Was formed into a body... but I think it's mindset was Madara's but his Body was Senju Cells.
    You have to remember that the bloodlines not always were getting weaker (it would have been like this if they had done absolutely nothing to study and rise their power), they also were getting stronger, to the point that currently there are Shinobi that did reach So6p's level of power (seemingly a few of those even).

Nagato had a constant Rinnegan, just like Kakashi has a constant Sharingan. On the other hand, Danzou's Shisui Eye could become a normal eye, even though the Crow's had a constant Sharingan just like Kakashi's... so perhaps it all depends on the level of the Shinobi's medical jutsu (neither Rin, nor Madara or Itachi had any special talents in those, indifference to Danzou that could have obtained the best medics in the village, or from Oro/Kabuto). Obito's Rinnegan was also a constant one.

I see your point the Sage did give chakra to everyone... and even his wife had a good portion of it... so the children themselves must of had a good portion of it... maybe more then the other people that were given chakra. Maybe a high Quality and Quantity of Chakra is what awakens the Rinnegan. The Closer you get to the original Juubi/Sage the more Quality and Quantity the Chakra becomes potent enough to awaken the Rinnegan since you're closer to the Juubi Itself. If what I say is correct then Naruto will have a potential to awaken the Rinnegan himself because he'll have each tailed beast... It just requires a sudden shock maybe? Also it supports Madara awaken it also, since it probably took him time to get accustom to the Senju DNA, and for it to give him massive chakra reserves.

Can someone explain why nobody is pulling the black rods out of the 2nd? Will he crumble if they are removed? Did I miss something in the manga, or is this just a cheap way of managing "lesser" characters and keeping them out of the plot for the time being?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Can someone explain why nobody is pulling the black rods out of the 2nd? Will he crumble if they are removed? Did I miss something in the manga, or is this just a cheap way of managing "lesser" characters and keeping them out of the plot for the time being?
    For the same reason that they are not pulling it out from the 1st, it's better to leave them alone. Also, basing on what Hashirama said, the rods have pierced their pressure points, so they wouldn't be able to mold chakra anyway. This implies that the Zombie's regeneration ability, is actually fueled by the Zombie's own chakra (make sense since the caster doesn't spend chakra for their regeneration), that can be resupplied indefinitely (perhaps because of the connection to the Pure Realm ?). In short, removing them would have been dangerous and that still wouldn't allow them to fight, even shorter, there is simply no point in doing it .

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I see your point the Sage did give chakra to everyone... and even his wife had a good portion of it... so the children themselves must of had a good portion of it... maybe more then the other people that were given chakra. Maybe a high Quality and Quantity of Chakra is what awakens the Rinnegan. The Closer you get to the original Juubi/Sage the more Quality and Quantity the Chakra becomes potent enough to awaken the Rinnegan since you're closer to the Juubi Itself. If what I say is correct then Naruto will have a potential to awaken the Rinnegan himself because he'll have each tailed beast... It just requires a sudden shock maybe? Also it supports Madara awaken it also, since it probably took him time to get accustom to the Senju DNA, and for it to give him massive chakra reserves.
    It's funny you say that mr logic. Because lately I've been musing on a crazy theory that Obito might implant the rinnegan into Naruto and have Sakura look after the removed eye so that it can be restored afterwards. For that to work Obito would have to have some sort of way to deal with black zetsu because he's treacherous as F*CK. I guess the only reason this idea appeals to me atm is that rinnegan could do more if it was used by the good guys instead of being hidden or destroyed. Nagato was an Uzumaki who as far as I know didn't have any other implants from Madara except for the black rods via gedo mazou but they were just a consequence of using the rinnegan to it's full potential. Oh yeah it would mean he could enter the battle with his head band covering it like kakashi looking totally badass. He's seen what it can do so he'd have some idea of how to use it and it would be interesting to see Naruto's thoughts as he gets the hang of it. Maybe there's 3 paths per eye that would be a hoot. Maybe Obito will go and seal the Juubi arm into Naruto to for good measure. A bit like a certain straw hatted pirate who had a large volume of shadows stuffed inside him to become an amped up nightmare version of himself.