View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Red Beast of battle has entered the game!!

2 20.00%
  • Adequately Satisfying

5 50.00%
  • Wasn't great,Wasn't bad

0 0%
  • Below my expectations

1 10.00%
  • (Dramatic sigh of disappointment......)

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I rarely post on Naruto forums but hell yeah Guy and Lee!! Lee is my favorite Naruto character and was greatly disappointed that Kishi didn't develop his character more than I wish he would. I'm glad their time to shine is here. Hope Lee would back-up guy. They could both at least buy everybody some time. Tenten might be carrying the things that Madara spat out (forgot the nameand use) so she could also provide back-up or at least give it to Kakashi and Gaara.

sig made by me

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Good deal, now all the taijutsu fanboys can jerk themselves to sleep as the midcard act before the actual Main Event begins.

Gai went 7 Gates....and got his shit busted wide open. No Vaseline. No warning.

Had to have his ass saved by his student & now is resigned to Death in order to try & rescue his testicles, which are now floating around Madara like his Sage spheres. Beautiful.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

[QUOTE=POW;1349167]- Gais 8 gates turns his aura red. That should be interesting.[QUOTE]

7 gates turns his sweat into steam making a blue aura around him, so I think 8 gates boils his blood and makes his blood into steam around him. Sounds increadibly painful...
    A pie in the sky?

I agree, I think the 8th Gate must evaporate one's blood to produce the red steam. I'm sure we'll get some puns about Guy being "hot-blooded," seeing as that's always been his defining character trait.

I don't know if you ask me lame chapter was lame, at the end of last weeks chapter "Next time Gai finally uses that forbidden technique!" End of this chapter "Gai is ready to die" foreshadowing again that he will open the eight gate. How much more foreshadowing to it do we need? And this is coming from a huge Gai fan
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Thoughts:

1) I wonder if Gai dies, will Lee will also die with him. In the early chapters the two had a death pact of sorts before Lee underwent his surgery from Tsunade.

2) Since the series is ending, and we were told (as I recall) that we'd finally see Kakashi's face, Will we also see Tsunade's true middle aged Hag appearance?

3) Ten-Ten may indeed use the So6P's ninja tools, but I doubt they would completely hold Madara.

I think he first needs to be beaten to a pulp, and be totally defeated, with his spirit and ideals broken, ( just as he's done to his own foes in the past ), with he himself being rejected again by the Uchiha (revived), AND also with the Juubi yanked totally out of him completely before his finally dying. Then he and Hashirama should finally leave this plane together, having left the future in Naruto and Sasuke's hands. Otherwise, I think a person like Madara will find a way to keep coming back, like Dracula, no matter how many times he's killed or sealed.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Ten Ten will at least be able to rip out some bijuu, or at least one of them with the pots etc. She needs a calorie pill though in order to get all that chakra to use those tools. And I hope Gai doesn't just use taijutsu this time, I know ninjutsu and genjutsu don't work but he also has summons etc, maybe he could use something other than just taijutsu. Im sad Afternoon tiger didn't even have a chance to explode, its such an awesome skill too.
    A pie in the sky?

I think the SO6P tools will be used to seal Black Zetsu. His Cursed word will be "Madara-sama
    "

I think Guy may die, but I doubt Lee will. It wouldn't surprise me if Naruto is able to heal Guy by passing chakra to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the SO6P tools will be used to seal Black Zetsu. His Cursed word will be "Madara-sama
    "

I think Guy may die, but I doubt Lee will. It wouldn't surprise me if Naruto is able to heal Guy by passing chakra to him.
    Yep, we both know that Naruto (Kurama actually, well Naruto too since he healed Shikamaru), the problem is with Plot-No-Jutsu. I like Guy (Gai), always have ever since he save Lee from Gaara, but if Kishi intends to kill him off (like I kinda suspect) then he's toast.

Question is, with Minato disabled by plot-no-jutsu and Kakashi definitely almost chakra-less( or else straining credulity), how can/will Kishi use just Gai to stall until Naruto comes back.

If my guess is correct, Naruto has some inner self/ baby bijuu beasts get together/ get to know each other and blend, time in the Other Dimension, and there isn't anyone to aid Kakashi and Gai long enough to save them both.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Sasuke / Oro and Co may arrive, and Oro may be able to restore Minato's arms. I'm guessing they'll all be Sasuke's support while he figures out his new powers.