Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Maybe Dragon has Mystical Zoan: Celestrial Dragon
    nah.. oda is not that straightforwarded, i mean why does crocs name is crocodile? His name has nothing to do with powers and i think it will also be the same to dragon

No i didn't say that because his name i said it because my friend has a theory that Dragon was a World Noble and they are also known as Celestrial Dragons.
    My theory was he was a Thunderbird:
    The Thunderbird lives among the clouds in the sky. The Thunderbird is a monstrous sized bird that is so big it can take whales within its talons. When the Thunderbird beats it wings they crackle with lightening and rumble with thunder. Arrows of lightening flash from its eyes.
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 03-23-2010 at 06:52 PM.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Maybe form of like Zuez like the budda of sengoku when base in some of golike form.

^ it will only be like a eneru rip-off. It's enough that sengoku stole kumas attack.

wind logia is really the most plausible theory about dragon and @gyp if dragon is a world noble that makes garp and luffy a world noble too which I don't think they are

Kaze Kaze no mi right?

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    if we go off oda's usual hints like wb's gura gura laugh or sengoku's buddah nickname, it's a wind logia. talking about the wind, standing outside when the wind is blowing using a wind attack in logue town....

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

^ yeah we just have to look for hints. Oda always give off hints to reduce his god-like unpredictability

sengoku's budda form has not yet reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^ yeah we just have to look for hints. Oda always give off hints to reduce his god-like unpredictability
    Its more of a method to the madness type things even Oda admits he has patterns that he has noticed. It kinda goes with Chaos Theory.

I just wish he wouldnt shroud the form in darkness and just show it to us already
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Like i said my theory was that he was a Thunderbird : Mystical Zoan with means he can control the weather and get to an immense size of a gigantic bird one that beats its wings and causes storms and thunder and can strike lightening with it's very glare.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong