Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Or I would say garuda.

I have heard of thunderbirds but I read about stuff like that for fun. Personally I have been more particular to the ravens in totem lore, and its not the Cherokee its actually the Lakota and Ojibwa tribes that carve the totems with it. Although the Sioux did have legends about it but most were northen tribes in Canada. Nuu-chah-nulth believed it was the spirit that brought rain

P.S. its not true most people in America have heard of thunderbird most of them think of it as a car.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Sorry i knew wasn't Cherokee but i couldn't remember what tribes it was from, my bad.
    Anyway that i'm not saying that's what i think it is, it was just a good(because it's different) idea coz basically were going round and round in circle thinking inside the box and Oda isn't, he's so outside of the box he would get lost, like Zoro, trying to find it.
    Plus i know it counts for zilch, but he reminds me of a native american chief, there i said it now u may make fun out of me.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I have heard of thunderbirds but I read about stuff like that for fun. Personally I have been more particular to the ravens in totem lore, and its not the Cherokee its actually the Lakota and Ojibwa tribes that carve the totems with it. Although the Sioux did have legends about it but most were northen tribes in Canada. Nuu-chah-nulth believed it was the spirit that brought rain
    see why not everyone is familiar with a thunderbird? lol

I fist think of the car when I hear thunderbird
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Why a car?
    And it's not like those are the fundemtals of Thunderbirds anyway, when i see a cat i see a cat not where it came from and Danschurd dog Zoan was in OP and i had to search that they came from Europe
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong