• Meh

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    They basically kept the specifics of Rukia's bankai under wraps, which means she'll be using it again in a later battle, fully detailing it's abilities, only to have to countered & knowing Kubo, she'll lose an arm like 3496 others have in the course of the manga. Overall though? Shit looked impressive and As Nodt got the fucking respect he deserved.

Title for the spoiler says it all for the rest of the chapter. Jobber Vice Captains, thus far a horrible Trinidad James Stern Ritter with the lowly rank of V, & Yachiru finally getting offensive. No buys on the second half.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I absolutely loved this chapter! As Nodt died fearing and Rukia's Bankai.. is... simply beautiful yet badass!!! And then it quickly moved to Kotetsu and Yachiru wich was great. I sure hope Kenpachi doesn't return right now, We've never seen Yachiru fight for real, and she got punched back or hurt for the first time, so it should be interesting, we all know she has a monstrous reiatsu (just to be able to keep up with Ken-chan is a feat) so hopefully we will see her Shikai or Bankai (if she does have one)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Anyway, this time it was instant brain freeze with a cut right through it ? Not to mention that last time it was in a small straight line, this time it was like a Freeze Bomb, or something. The White-Arc-Pillar-Thing was actually an explosion? of Freeze Bomb-thing.
    I think it did what Absolute Zero was supposed to do: Sever molecular bonds. But good point, it's not just simply skin-deep this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    We've never seen Yachiru fight for real, and she got punched back or hurt for the first time, so it should be interesting, we all know she has a monstrous reiatsu (just to be able to keep up with Ken-chan is a feat) so hopefully we will see her Shikai or Bankai (if she does have one)
    I always thought it was played for gags, but she seriously hit an opponent Kotetsu couldn't even see. Even if Yachiru loses this, it should be good one.

I'm guessing this V removes short-term memories. I'm sure I've seen this ability before.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I always thought it was played for gags, but she seriously hit an opponent Kotetsu couldn't even see. Even if Yachiru loses this, it should be good one.

I'm guessing this V removes short-term memories. I'm sure I've seen this ability before.
    Well, it could say quite a bit about her power and capabilities, if it was serious/semi-serious. First of, Yachiru is one of the fastest Shinigami around and from Opie's fight, we know that speed itself is a problem for them, since SR need to swap between Attack and Defense Buffs, so taking advantage of that is crucial (Urahara showed it by one-shooting Opie). If the V-Quincy actually had his Blood Defense up (doubt it) this would mean that Yachiru's fist packs as much, if not more damage than Byakuya's Shikai pre-Zero Training.

It might end up with one of the Captains waking up and one-shooting the V-Ritter.

I wonder if she will have any moves with her bankai? All she did was release it and call its name and thats what happened, imagine if she learns to move while in that state... Now I want to see her talk with Hyourinmaru, maybe he will have some tips for her, or she could train with Hitsugaya since he needs to learn absolute zero at some point. I also like how brotherly and careing Byakuya has become, its a nice change
    A pie in the sky?

Liked the look of her Bankai and i can only guess Kenpachi will be up next to show his power up.

I can't see Yachiru and Isane actually winning the fight, but I'm really hoping they put up a good fight at least and drive him to unleash his final form on them. After that i'll be ok if both Kenpachi's come in and rescue them. For me at least, there's no doubt that Kubo put Both Kenpachi Vice captains together on purpose for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    After that i'll be ok if both Kenpachi's come in and rescue them. For me at least, there's no doubt that Kubo put Both Kenpachi Vice captains together on purpose for that reason.
    Ha, that was actually the thought I woke up with this morning!

At the very least i want to finally see what the 2 VC's zan's abilities...also does that frame confirm that unohana is still alive?