• Meh

1 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

One Piece

So much shit going on in this arc, wonder how it all gonna end. I'm hoping for Zoro beating purple tiger to show how much stronger he got training with Mihawk. I don't know how Luffy is gonna take out Doflamingo but he will. Maybe he'll lose a couple of times before he can finish him off. I honestly don't want them to confront Big Mom yet rather just take care of the Dressrosa business first. We can't forget about Cp0 either, damn so many enemies for the SH's to take on. Their definitely gonna have outside help from the Revolutionary Army.

I cringe everytime I hear this plan to "Knock Sugar unconscious". I know Oda avoids death like the plague, but even in-universe, the plan should have been explicitly to kill Sugar! She is NOT a child. And it's been shown that she's horrifyingly capable of taking care of herself, and doesn't hesitate to murder her enemies. Against someone so powerful and capable, fighting with the intent to kill is absolutely the best option! And yet Leo and Usopp and everyone else is sticking with this bass-ackwards plan to feed this S-class chick a goddamn ball of tabisco (which literally gives them a MUCH SMALLER WINDOW (her mouth) for success). They all deserve to be blown limb from limb and/or turned into toy slaves for the rest of their lives to reward their stupidity. If Robin doesn't convince everyone to turn this into an assassination mission soon then she deserves the same fate, too.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I cringe everytime I hear this plan to "Knock Sugar unconscious". I know Oda avoids death like the plague, but even in-universe, the plan should have been explicitly to kill Sugar! She is NOT a child. And it's been shown that she's horrifyingly capable of taking care of herself, and doesn't hesitate to murder her enemies. Against someone so powerful and capable, fighting with the intent to kill is absolutely the best option! And yet Leo and Usopp and everyone else is sticking with this bass-ackwards plan to feed this S-class chick a goddamn ball of tabisco (which literally gives them a MUCH SMALLER WINDOW (her mouth) for success). They all deserve to be blown limb from limb and/or turned into toy slaves for the rest of their lives to reward their stupidity. If Robin doesn't convince everyone to turn this into an assassination mission soon then she deserves the same fate, too.
    Harsh but true, there's no need for the rebels to be so kind to their enemy. An enemy that would murder them without a second thought. Then again Oda is very death shy, especially when it comes to death from battle. And when somebody does die in One Piece it's always big fucking deal like with Whitebeard, Ace, Fisher Tiger even the death of Scarlett Rebecca's mom is a big deal story wise and we don't even know yet how she died.